What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saints at Packers** (-1, 42) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

This would be a good statement game for the saints if they can manage to pull out a road win against one of the elite teams in the NFC.

I fear the Saints are overmatched coaching wise, but I gotta believe the NO DL takes advantage of the pack injuries on OL and eke out a win somehow.
I am crying laughing at the Packers being an elite NFC team.

Pack looks terrible so far. I get that they have a ton of injuries, but the offense has been abysmal. 9 penalties and counting.
Yeah when they had any success earlier they derailed it with penalties. Now they just look stuck and crappy in this second half…

You'd think having Olave playing so well would be a benefit to Thomas, but man, I'd barely know he's playing. Just invisible.

17 points down but it feels like it might as well be 35. Nice drive in the making. Let's see what stupidness the Pack pulls to derail it.

And another wasted drive…Love expected Taylor to keep moving.
Ups and downs of a young team there. Cant have all the mistakes GB made today and expect to win in this league

just a complete brainfart by Patrick Taylor. Would have easily converted but Taylor just stopped for some reason, that was an open 5-yard hitch.

Saints up by 14 in the fourth quarter and backup QB in the game….run some clock? Nah brah, chuck it on every down

What does this Packers team need to show you to convince you they are elite? Missing their best RB, best WR, 2 starting OL and beating a pretty decent Saints team.

Last edited:
Saints we’re completely outcoached in this game. No second half adjustments, and just asinine playcalling
Your team is 1-1, got curb stomped by the freaking Saints until about 5 minutes ago, and are well within shot of blowing it to Jameis Winston.

Simmer down.

eta: That was supposed to be a reply to your comment about the Packers being "elite". I agree with most of this comment.

Saints we’re completely outcoached in this game. No second half adjustments, and just asinine playcalling
Your team is 1-1, got curb stomped by the freaking Saints until about 5 minutes ago, and are well within shot of blowing it to Jameis Winston.

Simmer down.

eta: That was supposed to be a reply to your comment about the Packers being "elite". I agree with most of this comment.
But that’s what elite teams do. They snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Even on their worst days, they find a way to win

How badly is Carr hurt? I know he's out for the rest of the game, but does it look season ending?
Not enough info yet. It was his throwing shoulder, so that lengthens the recovery (because it has to get closer to 100%). At the moment, we don’t know if it’s a sprain, dislocation, or a break.

Early speculation by the home radio announcers was a broken clavicle. Not yet substantiated. We’ll know more later.

Impressed with Love and the WRs there in the 2nd half. Reed shook off a couple close drops to make the big diving catch. Doubs with the pretty back shoulder catch. Live wasn’t perfect. But poised and didn’t let the mistakes get to him.
Lets get sine guys healthy for Thursday

Man. Terrible first half, but what a comeback!! Awesome 4th quarter, great afternoon with my 15 yo son.

Edit to add: as we walked out of Lambeau with the crowd around us cheering we heard the best news of the day……Vikings lose as Cousins chokes yet again!!

Man. Terrible first half, but what a comeback!! Awesome 4th quarter, great afternoon with my 15 yo son.

Edit to add: as we walked out of Lambeau with the crowd around us cheering we heard the best news of the day……Vikings lose as Cousins chokes yet again!!
Definitely a great 4th quarter to be there for.

What does this Packers team need to show you to convince you they are elite? Missing their best RB, best WR, 2 starting OL and beating a pretty decent Saints team.
Ummm also missing their top 2 CBs in Alexander and Stokes. I'm not gonna say elite but they are oozing with potential

Users who are viewing this thread