What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread (3 Viewers)

lol ok, that fan is pretty obnoxious. I find it funny myself. 

except my satellite just reset itself for the 3rd time today wtf 
Anything with a hard drive and an internet connection can be controlled remotely. They can hear you if there's internal mic. They can see you if there's an internal, outward-facing camera.

Just thought you'd like to know that.  .

I remember covering Napster when I was a Game Reviewer/Editor for a gaming website eons ago. I feel so old.
That actually sounds really interesting. I hope you didn't use lots of buzzwords.

I was working in D.C., doing lots of stuff.

Then the party went two thousand zero zero party over oops, outta time. 

my buddy had a theory about woo girls and it seems spot on... you've either got guys looking at you because you're pretty or because you're loud... some girls gotta woo
Sports venues have an obligation to remove the "wooo" people away from the Mics.  Sounds like they've done just that.  

The Spurs had a horrendous "wuuuuuuu" person for years.  It's a scourge.

Terrible throw, bailed out by the PI.  Why doesn't Rodgers set his feet there?  He had plenty of time.

He's too old to be throwing everything off his back foot anymore.

Terrible throw, bailed out by the PI.  Why doesn't Rodgers set his feet there?  He had plenty of time.

He's too old to be throwing everything off his back foot anymore.
I was going to comment earlier that it's been back foot and falling away all day today.  

Users who are viewing this thread