What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stormy Daniels scandal thread (2 Viewers)

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 3m3 minutes ago

"The amended complaint broadens Daniels’s contention that the confidentiality agreement was illegal, because it lacked Trump’s signature. The new complaint says the payment violated federal laws that impose limits on campaign donations..."

So “our” President has unprotected sex with a woman that’s had more raw meat in her than a captive Bengal Tiger and the goes home to his wife and rawdogs her too?

Unreal.

Stormy's lawyer is starting to appear as a bit of a (rooster) tease. That doesn't seem to be a good strategy. If he keeps making oblique threats and promises, but not delivering, it will boomerang on him and her real quickly. 

Stormy's lawyer is starting to appear as a bit of a (rooster) tease. That doesn't seem to be a good strategy. If he keeps making oblique threats and promises, but not delivering, it will boomerang on him and her real quickly. 
I hear what you are saying but I don’t see the benefit in releasing anything right now.  If you wanted to MAXIMIZE the  :moneybag: , and MAXIMIZE the pain  :boxing: , the ONLY time to release the information is before the 2020 presidential election  :yes: .  It’s the reason she turned the money down in the first place, why make pennies   :2cents:  when you several million  :moneybag: :moneybag:  

Disagree.  He just baited Cohen into a lawsuit based on the 60 Minutes interview and still has more ammo apparently.  He is ensuring that the Stormy story won't go away.

Also, the claim against Cohen will be public and not subject to the NDA's arbitration provision.  Win for Stormy.  

Disagree.  He just baited Cohen into a lawsuit based on the 60 Minutes interview and still has more ammo apparently.  He is ensuring that the Stormy story won't go away.

Also, the claim against Cohen will be public and not subject to the NDA's arbitration provision.  Win for Stormy.  
It's awesome watching Stormy and her lawyer play Trump and Cohen like a fiddle. 

Apparently it's an amendment of the previous complaint, not a new case.  And it also adds this, according to the Post:

It's (unfortunately) not up to Stormy Daniels to enforce federal campaign finance law, but I assume they're arguing the agreement is void for illegality.
I believe they are also throwing out a mix of baits and traps to force Trump and/or his lawyers into depositions / under oath.

BTW, maybe that's what's on the sex tape which is why Trump is so concerned... it's named "Baits 'n Traps: A Golden Adventure"

I also agreed to answer it if I was told the relevance. Not sure how that is a deflect.
Well a woman's level of purity or chasteness (per your rating) have nothing to do with her trustworthiness in the first place. The whole point is awful, but using your absurd scale Melania would be no better a person than these ladies, and yet she is good enough to be First Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also agreed to answer it if I was told the relevance. Not sure how that is a deflect.
Because when somebody gives you a reason why it is relevant, you'll argue that it isn't relevant, which allows you to avoid the question.  

Who imposes conditions on their replies on a message board?  What a weird thing to do.

It's (unfortunately) not up to Stormy Daniels to enforce federal campaign finance law, but I assume they're arguing the agreement is void for illegality.
Stormy is angling for a settlement agreement that will contain a provision requiring the defendant to appoint her as a member of the Federal Election Commssion. That’s been her ultimate objective all along.

Because when somebody gives you a reason why it is relevant, you'll argue that it isn't relevant, which allows you to avoid the question.
If this is about answering how Melania is different from McDougal, Weebs doesn’t need to answer because the answer is obvious. While both are former nude models who had an affair with a married Donald Trump, the difference is that McDougal broke things off with him before he left his wife for her.

If this is about answering how Melania is different from McDougal, Weebs doesn’t need to answer because the answer is obvious. While both are former nude models who had an affair with a married Donald Trump, the difference is that McDougal broke things off with him before he left his wife for her.
jaholy maschmoely brohans this is one of the most epic takedown fatality burns i have ever seen weebs if you want i can call the hospital and see if there are openings in the burn ward but frankly brohan that was third degree and i just dont see how you can pull through take that to the bank bromigos  

Like most people, I tend to like people who have the same agenda as I do.  And this Stormy Daniels story and damage it's causing Trump is all music to my ears. But damn, it's hard not to dislike her lawyer. What an arrogant and smug d-bag.

Well a woman's level of purity or chasteness (per your rating) have nothing to do with her trustworthiness in the first place. The whole point is awful, but using your absurd scale Melania would be no better a person than these ladies, and yet she is good enough to be First Lady.
The fact that she is First Lady doesn’t necessarily make her good enough to be First Lady.

Like most people, I tend to like people who have the same agenda as I do.  And this Stormy Daniels story and damage it's causing Trump is all music to my ears. But damn, it's hard not to dislike her lawyer. What an arrogant and smug d-bag.
Sometimes you need a criminal lawyer.

I have not meticulously kept up with this story, but I'm a big fan of Avenatti. Yeah, if we crossed paths in real life I might want to call him a name or two, but he's exactly what TheRUMP deserves. I'm wishing him success.

I might not agree with everything Avenatti has said and done, but I freely admit the man is clearly fulfilling his life’s purpose.  We should all be so lucky.
He's starting to come off as a carnival barker. Eventually he's going to have to produce some of the things he claims to have. 

He's starting to come off as a carnival barker. Eventually he's going to have to produce some of the things he claims to have. 
Let's assume that the affair is true. And Trump knows it to be all true. If there is any possibility that there are pictures, Trump is probably scared ####less of this.

Users who are viewing this thread