What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Open** David Duvall circles his 2019 calendar for a 2 day vacation (1 Viewer)

Jordan Spieth rented a house for the open and invited his buds Kevin Kisner, Justin Thomas,  Rickie Fowler, Jason Dufner, Zach Johnson and Jimmy Walker to stay and "play" with him. They play soccer in the backyard at night. Kisner said Spieth kicked the ball over their fence and they had to go down a couple of doors and knock to get the ball back.

I think if it was me I'd forget about the soccer, invite John Daly instead of Jimmy Walker and bring on the strippers and whiskey!

Spieth follows up a good par on 15 with a shocking tee shot on 16 - I can't remember the last time I saw a pro miss by so much with an iron off the tee.  Not making it easy on himself.

JuniorGong said:
What are the payouts?
$25 entry, pays up to 112, top prize $2,000.  Goes down gradually from there.  I've jinxed myself but feel pretty good with all 6 making the cut and 4 in good position.  Willett my wildcard.  Xander also needs to finish well, he's lightly owned.  

My boss and I suck at golf and rarely play (he never does) but we both love this DFS golf betting.  Junkies on this....

zoonation said:
Want Perez (or Rory, but he won't) to win, money is on Fleetwood, which would be swell.
I feel a lot better about Rory’s chances than I do Perez. McIlroy has played really well so far and looks locked in.

I feel a lot better about Rory’s chances than I do Perez. McIlroy has played really well so far and looks locked in.
Yup, agreed.  Plus, he's been there before and won't wilt.  I like Fleetwood too, but feel like Rory is in prime position for this one.  Kisner has to sleep all night off that double.  

God, great drama so far.  

ETA:  I will probably fall asleep putting my daughter to bed at 8:30 so I can wake up around 2am and turn this on down in the basement with nobody awake like I did last night.  I'm a :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, agreed.  Plus, he's been there before and won't wilt.  I like Fleetwood too, but feel like Rory is in prime position for this one.  Kisner has to sleep all night off that double.  

God, great drama so far.  

ETA:  I will probably fall asleep putting my daughter to bed at 8:30 so I can wake up around 2am and turn this on down in the basement with nobody awake like I did last night.  I'm a :nerd:
Tiger tees off at 8:15am ET and everyone under par come on after so no need to get up that early even if you are on the west coast.

Might turn it on for a few minutes. I'm up at 4 am to run - I'm the idiot here. :lol:
I’m an idiot as well because I walk each morning Mon-Sat and leave the house between 5-6am. Yesterday it rained so no walk and Sunday will be make up day. I wanted to walk out the house at 5 AM but I also wanted to turn this on and watch some of it. Getting ready to walk out the door right now

Tiger starts 6 back and he's playing the course as if he has a 4 shot lead.  Makes zero sense.  355 yard par 4, leaves himself 165 left.

Tiger drains a 30ft birdie put. 

Them rips a drive on the next hole. 

Spieth on 1 - drives the green. 15 ft from the hole. 

Coverage pretty poor this morning.  I don't need the stupid Olympic style profiles and stories.  Just show the damn golf.  Didn't see Leishman once in 90 minutes.  

Get off my brown lawn....

Users who are viewing this thread