What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim's FF League Yr 2- Mister CIA is champion! (1 Viewer)

It's not over yet. Tony Gonzales, from my high school alma mater (the great Huntington Beach High School) could have a monster game tomorrow night!

I forgot I was playing for $150 this week. Totally zoned out and neglected to pick up a replacement kicker. :bag:

And now D-Jax and Cooper may not play very much.

Thanks everyone.

Not sure where to do this, but I'll use this thread to announce my three keepers for next season - Peyton Manning, Jamaal Charles and Eric Decker.

timmay gets the most improved/comeback PotY award.

I'll be gunning for that in 2014, which is why I tanked so bad after starting out 4-2.

Been super busy. Need winners to PM me with info. Paypal or check, let me know. Sorry for not posting this up sooner.

Top 3 places plus Season Points winner (through week 16)

Mister CIA wins 1st Place + Points Title = $690 + $310 = $1,000. Check is coming from my bank.

jon_mx wins 2nd Place = $380. I'll PM him for payment info

Getzlaf15 wins 3rd Place = $150. Paypal being sent in a few minutes.

Mister CIA wins 1st Place + Points Title = $690 + $310 = $1,000. Check is coming from my bank.

Thanks!!! :thumbup:

Congrats, all, and thanks for taking care of this Unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread