What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF on Prime Video - Colts at Broncos (-3, 42) *** (1 Viewer)

>>The Broncos have a 4th and 1 and a big decision to make. @NextGenStats 4th Down Decision Guide is a STRONG recommendation to GO FOR IT by 7.2% because the conversion probability is 66%<<

Go for it was the right call.

I'm not so sure the play call itself was the right call. Either roll our Wilson or just run Gordon.
They hardly rolled him out all night. Insanity.

>>The Broncos have a 4th and 1 and a big decision to make. @NextGenStats 4th Down Decision Guide is a STRONG recommendation to GO FOR IT by 7.2% because the conversion probability is 66%<<

I'm not so sure the play call itself was the right call. Either roll our Wilson or just run Gordon.

It has to be a run or play action. Straight drop-back out of the shotgun is such a bizarre call there.

They hardly rolled him out all night. Insanity.
And when he did decide to run, he was getting pretty good yardage. Hackett has absolutely zero play calling ability or creativity.

It never gets to that if the Broncos run the ball toward the end of regulation. Colts had no TOs. First down ends the game and they had run it well all drive. The decision to throw is up there with the 64-yard FG fiasco in Week 1.

They were scared to give the ball to Gordon I guess. I get it, but it cost you. Lot more things need to go right for a successful pass play than a run.

Straight drop back, terrible call, Russ completely misses open receiver
Gilmore was all over Sutton. Who was open?

KJ Hamler beat his guy by 7 yards. He was the one banging his helmet on the ground in anger after the play.

To be fair though, he was crossing from the right and Russ was looking left the whole way.

really lost the game on third down

why run a dive to Gordon after he gets flipped over & lands hard? take the shot

Hard to believe the Colts are 2-2-1. Hope they get Taylor back next week. Kelly didn’t look too hurt, but he has underperformed. Losing Paye hurts however.

KJ Hamler beat his guy by 7 yards. He was the one banging his helmet on the ground in anger after the play.

To be fair though, he was crossing from the right and Russ was looking left the whole way.
Rookie mistake by Russ…
Didn’t he cost the Seahawks a Super Bowl with an interception when all he had to do was give it to Beast Mode near the goal line?

Rookie mistake by Russ…
Didn’t he cost the Seahawks a Super Bowl with an interception when all he had to do was give it to Beast Mode near the goal line?
Yea Sherman was triggered on the post game for this very thing…

Rookie mistake by Russ…
Tell me more about this obscure sequence

So pretty much the moral of the story here is Teddy Bridgewater was discarded by 2 separate organizations recently. And is still better than what either have today

💪☝️👋

Edit: And maybe even 3 if count NO

I'm not second guessing a pass play there. Get tackled for no gain and the critics just flip the script. 48 million reasons why you throw there.

I'm not second guessing a pass play there. Get tackled for no gain and the critics just flip the script. 48 million reasons why you throw there.
I said in week 1 well you are paying Russ all this money let him win the game for you but now we have 5 weeks of data that says he is objectively bad. So I don’t know if that was the right call there. It doesn’t matter because they are going 7-10 and Hackett is getting fired anyways.

Rookie mistake by Russ…
I’ll defer to you

Let Geno Cook.

Spesking of Cook, anyone remember old rambling man back in the day at ESPN Beano Cook?

Yeah he was more interesting than this game. Anything but talking about this game is a win

Rookie mistake by Russ…
I’ll defer to you
Well, since you asked …

The INT tonight was absolutely Russ’ fault for forcing that throw into a tight window. But the Super Bowl play was entirely on the play call. Russ executed it about as well as he could have, but Butler outmuscled Lockette for position to get the pick

Rookie mistake by Russ…
I’ll defer to you
Well, since you asked …

The INT tonight was absolutely Russ’ fault for forcing that throw into a tight window. But the Super Bowl play was entirely on the play call. Russ executed it about as well as he could have, but Butler outmuscled Lockette for position to get the pick
Easy to say after the fact, but most thought Lynch would get the ball and he should have. Would have been ballsy to go against the called play.

Users who are viewing this thread