What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF One For The Ages - Jaguars at Titans *** (1 Viewer)

Did ya see that "I gotta throw it" throw? Moncrief had two on him. Only where maybe he could catch it. 

I'd really like to see Kessler either years from now or when a team actually puts some training into him instead of just pushed in as a backup with limited practice reps

Did ya see that "I gotta throw it" throw? Moncrief had two on him. Only where maybe he could catch it. 

I'd really like to see Kessler either years from now or when a team actually puts some training into him instead of just pushed in as a backup with limited practice reps
Firmly believe Browns don't go 0-16 if they had started him last year.

Does anyone remember the arcade game Pigskin 628 AD or whatever?

We’re watching the game and when Henry comes in to spell Lewis we’re all chanting “Troll. Troll. Troll.”

Evans has done such a good job with Fournette tonight

We haven't had a great ILB in so long. I can't believe these last few weeks could mean we finally do

Ramsey was trucked by Henry last year, pushed aside this year, and did that fake fall with Lewan. As awesome as he is, geesh he doesn't do well against the Titans

What the hell has happened to the Jax D?  

Last year they were scoring at a FF WR1 level.   
I don't really know enough about the team to say for sure, but IMO:

1) Having a lousy offense that leaves you on the field a ton wears you down eventually

2) Ramsey isn't as good as everyone, including himself, thought

3) The defense has a lot of trash talking ego guys, and when you hit a bump in the road, things can unravel really quickly if you have guys that blame everyone else in their head rather than rally together.

Users who are viewing this thread