What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF One For The Ages - Jaguars at Titans *** (2 Viewers)

This is maddening. Fournette is lucky to hit 5 points tonight. Praying a Hail Mary play on Justin Jackson in the flex will work out.

This is maddening. Fournette is lucky to hit 5 points tonight. Praying a Hail Mary play on Justin Jackson in the flex will work out.
If they can get a deep ball past Butler it'll open the game up for them. Butler has had an awful first half of the season and been good the last two weeks. It's still very possible and they keep trying every now and then

Taylor has a good # of catches with Ramsey on him

Guy has been ignored and it's been annoying after such a great preseason. Injured and LaFleur said something like he did him a disservice. I didn't believe him but...he's really used Taylor. It's great to see, this kid is  a player

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor has a good # of catches with Ramsey on him

Guy has been ignored and it's been annoying after such a great preseason. Injured and LaFleur said something like he did him a disservice. I didn't believe him but...he's really used Taylor. It's great to see, this kid is  a player
Big fan of his. Has a bit of Emmanuel Sanders to his game. 

Well, I guess this is why everyone has been touting Henry all these years in FFB. :lol:  

next year is gonna be a cluster trying to figure out the TEN backfield. Uh, again. 

I can only imagine the millions of managers who started Deion Lewis tonight for their playoff lives, and millions more who have Henry on the bench. 

Fantasy football is a cruel mistress. 

Users who are viewing this thread