What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** TNF One For The Ages - Jaguars at Titans *** (2 Viewers)

I don't know if he's still doing it but tweet yuleeexpress. For a long while, he donated $ for every yulee express tweet

In one of my leagues, it's the first round of the playoffs, and Henry is ... not rostered.

In another, a guy went 1-12 in an absolute travesty of a season. In the first round of the Toilet Bowl (all non-playoff teams compete, winner gets first overall pick), guess who he's facing. 

Oh man, in my league the guy started Jordan Howard over Henry. He must be sick.  He also rosters Sanders and has to start Doctson.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still not convinced he got that toe down. That view from behind seemed deceiving. But probably questionable enough to not overturn.

Get Lewis out of there.
That's Vrabel's ego trying to prove that he wasn't wrong all season in not making Henry the lead back. He wants Lewis to have some success and be able to say "See, Lewis could have done what Henry did too. It just happened to be Henry in on those plays and we're playing better as a team."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: Bri
I'm still not convinced he got that toe down. That view from behind seemed deceiving. But probably questionable enough to not overturn.
Don't look at the toe. Look at the turf - there are two different spots where dirt flies up, both within the end zone, so he had to have his left toe down in bounds. 

"Psssh I remember when a 6-4 246 lb back ran for 219 yards in a bit more than a half. Averaged almost 20 yards per carry too"

I'm not a big fan of Aikman, but I'll be his #1 fan as long as he keeps trashing the NFL for the stupid idea of increasing holding calls.

Users who are viewing this thread