What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TO leaves camp (2 Viewers)

217 User(s) are reading this topic (71 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

142 Members: MBH_14, crowe1130, Oaktown, yellowdog, Kuz, Fodasme69, IDP4ME, DeepOut, wannabee, Isotopes, TeddyKGB, Bonzai, Superdbs, Diamond, Vicktimized, Eagle Eye, onionsack, Jaysus, Workhorse, CalBear, dudaman, drpill, bigfun54, potsie, Holy Schneikes, Loopdog, Ditkaless Wonders, Governor Arnold, McWeed, JaxBill, Hear-the-Footsteps, sunuvabeeyaach, Cunning Linguist, Tough As Nails, BigActionMike, strykerpks, Andy Dufresne, s_ezy, dozer, mojorizin, larz, HobbesAB, Wheelhouse, Colin Dowling, whefner, RBM, satch, fuzzyblurz, Spike, DonnyT33, S.K.A., Maulers, FunkyPlutos, morehouse_slim, Gigantomachia, higgins, PAO, madviking10, purplehaze67, LTsharks, citsalp, Buddy Ball 2K3, nephilim, juveduke, guderian, Vic Vega, baymen, Otis, Harald, Colt Of Personality, sheerterror, BigTex, sjslacker, hollaatyaboy, TheFanatic, Jim Otto, Sammy3469, cutter, EZD222, Polyethylene Bag, Deranged Hermit, RestoreTheROAR, mydixiewreckd, Muahahaha, MightyMice, Capella, huckyoda, Mapmaker, Dorvaan, dellapu, Angry Beavers, heinfatha, azcards33, leif74, VerticalVike, dgreen, IamBreaux, dapunisher, UAalumni, Nucular George, Redhots GM, FFLMASTER, The FPI, Leo2228, Johnny Ice, NoCheese, Metallurgist, Joe Davola, John 14:6, Trey, Tremendous Upside, Pops, msommer, Wildcat, *****, nerangers, eddiezz74, 919, Kegs & Eggs, Lehigh98, Z-Dog, Memphis Foundry, Marms, DazYam48, Da Good Da Bad an Da Ugly, doomsdaydoc, Meat, AutumnMagic, Frenchy Fuqua, Yo Eleven, Franknbeans, DoctorFantasy, The (Grid)Iron Giant, Kenlin, dutch, pricklypete, brew crew, GATZ, bro1ncos, Bob Magaw, Bears_Man, roach23

:eek:
The Dow Jones was up 300 points today as there was heavy trading among the Pigskin tech stocks...inparticular CyberOwens was under heaving trading among scrutiny from the CEO President Andy Reid...in other news

Pats have a WR or two to burn:

Branch - untouchable at this point

Givens - due for a big pay day as he will be a UFA - could move him

Troy Brown - going to finish his career in NE

David Terrell - NE impressed with him so far

PK Sam - also impressed with him, but I'm sure willing to part with for right offer

Bethel Johnson - definitely available

Tim Dwight - said to be on the fence...get something for him while you can

Brandon Childress - they've been hyping him in the papers

Surely a deal can be had.

I think they would look for better wr's than these guys. Maybe Givens, maybe...the rest are worse than Freddie Mitchell.

Desperation is a funny thing

Does anyone know what the exchange was between Owens and Reid?
T.O- Andy, for your fat piece of of crap and I make more money than you do.Andy- TO, get you groin pulling self out of this meeting.

T.O- I am out of here :boxing:

DOesn't his contract have a no-distraction clause? That is why his publicist is heading in to town! Let's be realistic though, Reid isn't sending him packing, He knows what kind of offense TO adds to the Eagles. The Eagles FO, will likely pull out his contract and point to the clause, and give him a slap on the wrist...

Man I was looking forward to draftin Westbrook..  :thumbdown:
draft away he gets all ther more touches and scores, what are you talking about. Someone has to score there and Westy is the prime canidate right now to get the most.
If TO is done, this overinflates Westbrook's value.
Yep, so now somebody will reach up and grab him. Let alone he may be facing 9 man fronts. I thought Westbrook was going to be a little under the radar, now he is like the effing Sproose Goose.

Lord, we are at 4 pages already. What's the over/under on number of pages devoted to this thread? This is like Lemonade for the thirsty around here.

Does anyone know what the exchange was between Owens and Reid?
It must have been about the amount of TDs that TO would have to score to get Reid into tights this year....

Over/under on the number of minutes devoted to this story on the 6 pm Sportscenter tonight: 22
I'll take the under - don't forget about the steroid use from 78% of the All-Star squad making waves.

Westbrook must be smiling right now.If TO holds out and Westy joins him week 1 (for obvious reasons), there goes the Eagles' season. So the Eagles pretty much HAVE to bend a little on Westbrook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was in New York today for a taping of the Late Night With David Letterman show.Coincidence?

TO will never play in ATL, for any reason.The Blank and McKay want guys with tons of character. Look at the Bucs beyond Sapp. Rice, Brooks, Lynch. The leaders of that team where solid character guys. Blank has said the Falcons have NO interest in TO. And the problem with trading him is, TO wants a new big contract.Who is gonna give this guy 20 mil guaranteed, 15 mil signing bonus, 50-60 mil deal? No one.If he does get released or traded, he'll sign a big 1 year deal, SA like, then hope he can sucker someone into giving him a big deal. Because I can't see anyone paying up right now.

Man I was looking forward to draftin Westbrook..  :thumbdown:
draft away he gets all ther more touches and scores, what are you talking about. Someone has to score there and Westy is the prime canidate right now to get the most.
If TO is done, this overinflates Westbrook's value.
I agree andy my friend. But I also say Westy's numbers will go up for sure.NFL LIVE NOW GUYS!!!

but won't TO essentially be adding a year to his obligation by holding out for a total of 7 days? I believe this is why other potential FA's have reported after 7 days.

TO will never play in ATL, for any reason.

The Blank and McKay want guys with tons of character. Look at the Bucs beyond Sapp. Rice, Brooks, Lynch. The leaders of that team where solid character guys. Blank has said the Falcons have NO interest in TO.

And the problem with trading him is, TO wants a new big contract.

Who is gonna give this guy 20 mil guaranteed, 15 mil signing bonus, 50-60 mil deal? No one.

If he does get released or traded, he'll sign a big 1 year deal, SA like, then hope he can sucker someone into giving him a big deal. Because I can't see anyone paying up right now.
How bout the Seadogs? He would do great there...he could hand out Sharpies before every game...that offense would be unstoppable with him in it.

Where's Sal "Philly Homer" Paolantonio right now?
On the phone on NFL Live right now. He's not reporting anything new but he does point out that a team meeting in the afternoon is not typical during 2-a-days.

As much as I'd admire the way the Eagles have handled personell over the years and their we-don't-take-any-crap attitude, I can't help but think they are going to miss the boat (ie, win a SB soon) by not giving in and making him happy. Now, I don't know the details and maybe there is no way they should deal with any of his crap, but I would want my team to do what they can to win a SB and playing without TO wouldn't seem like the means to that end.

So, what say the Eagles fans to those (including myself) that stated it might be the best thing to happen to the Ravens to have not pushed TO into staying in B-more. 

What a disaster this guy is becoming for a once proud franchise.
whoa, don't get ahead of yerself there, isn't this battery place? I know it's the place that cheered Mike Irvins career ending injury...
:rolleyes: You know nothing.

On the air now! :yes: Good thought by Sal...why are they having a team meeting in the mid-afternoon anyhow? He seems to think that it was about T.O.'s attitude to begin with, and led to T.O.'s walk out.

TO will never play in ATL, for any reason.

The Blank and McKay want guys with tons of character.
Ron Mexico. :D
Yes Vick is the ONLY sports star sleeping with lots of chicks.
I didn't say that; I was merely responding to the comment about the Falcons wanting high-character guys and I pointed out their star player is allegedly going around spreading a little gift with the women he sleeps with. :D

On the air now! :yes: Good thought by Sal...why are they having a team meeting in the mid-afternoon anyhow? He seems to think that it was about T.O.'s attitude to begin with, and led to T.O.'s walk out.
:lmao: I can't imagine why the "T.O. is an arseclown" meeting would offend him.

breaking records?310 User(s) are reading this topic (103 Guests and 7 Anonymous Users)200 Members: DonnyT33, pettifogger, Ike, GStrot, Gbagzz, RedRaiders, General Malaise, Lehigh98, dgreen, strykerpks, Cleat Spike, 5Rings, s_ezy, jcjets, orcinus, packersfan, amphibianbri, Skinsfan, donkey, proninja, Angry Beavers, whefner, grrreatlvr, Koya, The Big House 107,501, Lord Lucan, MBH_14, glumpy, NFZ, pigskinliquors, Hue G, pgreenfan, chitlins3, Kiddnets, Hear-the-Footsteps, Genedoc, Joseph, maccabees, tommyGunZ, whoknew, RIM, ClownCausedChaos, seahawk 17, mojorizin, IGKYA!!!, Fodasme69, CGRdrJoe, badgerbert, Brewdude, tomah@wk, Andy Dufresne, falguy, RevDawg, Hellfire Snail, roach23, nittanylion, RJJR, culdeus, Budman, I. M. Fletcher, yellowdog, MightyMice, SammyJankis, Shermanator, footballguide1, Screamin' SphinX, FrostBite, Dallas Guy, S.K.A., Statorama, TannerBoyle, Stripe, Capella, eggman, Ghost Rider, Spartans Rule, Scarpaggio, jasvic, JohnDoe, Ralph Furley, DoubleG, sweetness34, Muahahaha, LogDawg, gambino, DeCleater, Gold Plated Nails, No. 4, msommer, Bonzai, Wildcat, JerseyPaul, WhoDat, psychobillies, Wheelhouse, UFFLCommish, Tat, jurb26, Big Sug, Bouddha, Dave RL, purplehaze67, IvanKaramazov, UAalumni, Packers4ever, Steeler, Turbo Punch, The Juggernaut, Abashail, onthevirg, LTsharks, DPRugby, Darth Cheney, JaxBill, I'm Rick James, tdoublebb, FunkyPlutos, mlbnfl, claughren, fuzzyblurz, BigActionMike, mcoffman, Martin Blank, Senor Schmutzig, mclaught, wannabee, Meat, Colt Of Personality, Willowdoc, buck naked, Ice Grilled, Duke1948, Ministry of Pain, Johnny Ice, paperboy, bomber, drpill, huckyoda, Joe Bryant, GregStarling, Charpy, KTM, D-BO, BoltzFan, SyxxPac, Isotopes, Lurking, Jason Wood, Ditkaless Wonders, madviking10, chuckorc, crowe1130, wefcpa, Papa Georgio, Mister CIA, Cowboys#1, Devils Advocate, Punchie, chihawk, footballfreek, steaker, TeddyKGB, tdog, EZD222, fake_15, nathanbalboa, R.P. McMurphy, goonsquad, RoxSolid, Icedrinking, Loomba, snellman, Buckna, dudaman, hollaatyaboy, McWeed, Polyethylene Bag, Deranged Hermit, IamBreaux, heinfatha, JDubs, Governor Arnold, baymen, huskerd911, satch, IDP4ME, Workhorse, 2025, Cunning Linguist, Superdbs, PhillySwampAss, Harald, TheFanatic, Maulers, PittsburghPeckers, Kuz, Holy Schneikes, Loopdog, sunuvabeeyaach, larz

breaking records?

267 User(s) are reading this topic (94 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

169 Members: DonnyT33, Wheelhouse, RBM, S.K.A., BlackHole, strykerpks, Skinsfan, amnesiac, Koya, GregStarling, Andy Dufresne, Bloom, WhoDat, toofunny, whefner, Turbo Punch, HobbesAB, BroadwayG, Britney Spears, claughren, larry_boy_44, Nigel, tdoublebb, Gbagzz, Antelope, TannerBoyle, Uruk-Hai, FunkyPlutos, donkey, LTsharks, Wilbur Wood, dgreen, mcoffman, Steeler, DoubleG, msommer, mojorizin, MightyMice, buck naked, packersfan, Fodasme69, djcolts, onthevirg, Fantasy Girl, Lehigh98, fierce_corgi, Hellfire Snail, roach23, Crazy8s, Charpy, Shermanator, Oaktown, CrossEyed, KTM, Possum, Berger, seahawk 17, jurb26, amphibianbri, JohnDoe, Colt Of Personality, D-BO, BoltzFan, BigActionMike, SyxxPac, Isotopes, Lurking, Darth Cheney, Jason Wood, RedRaiders, DeCleater, Ditkaless Wonders, Duke1948, fuzzyblurz, Scarpaggio, SoCalBroncoFan, ClownCausedChaos, madviking10, John Maddens Lunchbox, jasvic, Ice Grilled, purplehaze67, chuckorc, Angry Beavers, Ministry of Pain, Screamin' SphinX, Mapmaker, crowe1130, wefcpa, nittanylion, Papa Georgio, Mister CIA, Muahahaha, Cowboys#1, 5Rings, rwebb18, Devils Advocate, SammyJankis, Punchie, chihawk, Willowdoc, tommyGunZ, Bonzai, footballfreek, steaker, TeddyKGB, yellowdog, tdog, EZD222, fake_15, nathanbalboa, MBH_14, R.P. McMurphy, goonsquad, RoxSolid, huckyoda, Icedrinking, Otis, Loomba, snellman, Wildcat, Buckna, dudaman, hollaatyaboy, McWeed, Polyethylene Bag, Deranged Hermit, UAalumni, IamBreaux, heinfatha, JDubs, Governor Arnold, IGKYA!!!, baymen, huskerd911, satch, RIM, IDP4ME, Workhorse, 2025, Cunning Linguist, Superdbs, PhillySwampAss, Harald, TheFanatic, Maulers, PittsburghPeckers, Kuz, Holy Schneikes, Loopdog, sunuvabeeyaach, larz, citsalp, juveduke, guderian, BigTex, Jim Otto, Sammy3469, RestoreTheROAR, Dorvaan, dellapu, leif74, VerticalVike, dapunisher, Nucular George, Redhots GM, The FPI, Leo2228, NoCheese
Never been to the FFA have you? :unsure:

breaking records?

169 Members: DonnyT33, Wheelhouse, RBM, S.K.A., BlackHole, strykerpks, Skinsfan, amnesiac, Koya, GregStarling, Andy Dufresne, Bloom, WhoDat, toofunny, whefner, Turbo Punch, HobbesAB, BroadwayG, Britney Spears, claughren, larry_boy_44, Nigel, tdoublebb, Gbagzz, Antelope, TannerBoyle, Uruk-Hai, FunkyPlutos, donkey, LTsharks, Wilbur Wood, dgreen, mcoffman, Steeler, DoubleG, msommer, mojorizin, MightyMice, buck naked, packersfan, Fodasme69, djcolts, onthevirg, Fantasy Girl, Lehigh98, fierce_corgi, Hellfire Snail, roach23, Crazy8s, Charpy, Shermanator, Oaktown, CrossEyed, KTM, Possum, Berger, seahawk 17, jurb26, amphibianbri, JohnDoe, Colt Of Personality, D-BO, BoltzFan, BigActionMike, SyxxPac, Isotopes, Lurking, Darth Cheney, Jason Wood, RedRaiders, DeCleater, Ditkaless Wonders, Duke1948, fuzzyblurz, Scarpaggio, SoCalBroncoFan, ClownCausedChaos, madviking10, John Maddens Lunchbox, jasvic, Ice Grilled, purplehaze67, chuckorc, Angry Beavers, Ministry of Pain, Screamin' SphinX, Mapmaker, crowe1130, wefcpa, nittanylion, Papa Georgio, Mister CIA, Muahahaha, Cowboys#1, 5Rings, rwebb18, Devils Advocate, SammyJankis, Punchie, chihawk, Willowdoc, tommyGunZ, Bonzai, footballfreek, steaker, TeddyKGB, yellowdog, tdog, EZD222, fake_15, nathanbalboa, MBH_14, R.P. McMurphy, goonsquad, RoxSolid, huckyoda, Icedrinking, Otis, Loomba, snellman, Wildcat, Buckna, dudaman, hollaatyaboy, McWeed, Polyethylene Bag, Deranged Hermit, UAalumni, IamBreaux, heinfatha, JDubs, Governor Arnold, IGKYA!!!, baymen, huskerd911, satch, RIM, IDP4ME, Workhorse, 2025, Cunning Linguist, Superdbs, PhillySwampAss, Harald, TheFanatic, Maulers, PittsburghPeckers, Kuz, Holy Schneikes, Loopdog, sunuvabeeyaach, larz, citsalp, juveduke, guderian, BigTex, Jim Otto, Sammy3469, RestoreTheROAR, Dorvaan, dellapu, leif74, VerticalVike, dapunisher, Nucular George, Redhots GM, The FPI, Leo2228, NoCheese
Nah, there was a pretty big audience in the FFA when it was inaccurately reported that "Urkel" had died.

]
breaking records?

what about when Ricky retired?

breaking records?

Nah, there was a pretty big audience in the FFA when it was inaccurately reported that "Urkel" had died.
INACCURATELY!?!?!?!?!

]
breaking records?

how big was the Wheelhouse incident?

breaking records?

The wheelhouse thread and the poop in the ceiling thread had this topped easily.

Here's what I'm hearingReid said he didn't need somebody who consistently ran their mouth and that he was starting to become a big problem. Then TO started yelling back at him and had to be restrained.

Users who are viewing this thread