What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TO leaves camp (1 Viewer)

TO will never play in ATL, for any reason.

The Blank and McKay want guys with tons of character.
Ron Mexico. :D
Yes Vick is the ONLY sports star sleeping with lots of chicks.
I didn't say that; I was merely responding to the comment about the Falcons wanting high-character guys and I pointed out their star player is allegedly going around spreading a little gift with the women he sleeps with. :D
Sorry, Vick is the only sports star with an STD. *lol*Do you even watch the NFL?

Seeing as 1/3 the league has been arrested for DUIs, battery, domestic violence, drugs, gun charges, Vick's herpes are probably rank fairly low on NFL character chart.

Vick has plenty of character, and is a great leader. His team rallies around him, and their record is far better with him then without him. He takes more of a beating then any QB in the league.

Again, the point was the Falcons want character guys, and have said publicly they have no interest in TO. And if Vick was a FA, no team would label him as lacking character. So you're talking out of your ###.

We thought TO was done in Philly earlier and he came around. Is there any "coming around" in the near future or are the bridges officially burned?

Maybe the mandatory meeting that was scheduled in the middle of the afternoon was, in fact, about TO's attitude? TO then erupted like Christophuh did when he was ambushed by his family with a drug counselor in "The Sopranos" ??!

crazy thought alert...

Maybe TO was faking the groin injury so he didn't have to practice?!? :unsure:

Here's what I'm hearing

Reid said he didn't need somebody who consistently ran their mouth and that he was starting to become a big problem. Then TO started yelling back at him and had to be restrained.
Funny how yelling back is the response when being accused of running your mouth too much.

I didn't say that; I was merely responding to the comment about the Falcons wanting high-character guys and I pointed out their star player is allegedly going around spreading a little gift with the women he sleeps with. :D
Sorry, Vick is the only sports star with an STD. *lol*Do you even watch the NFL?

Seeing as 1/3 the league has been arrested for DUIs, battery, domestic violence, drugs, gun charges, Vick's herpes are probably rank fairly low on NFL character chart.

Vick has plenty of character, and is a great leader. His team rallies around him, and their record is far better with him then without him. He takes more of a beating then any QB in the league.

Again, the point was the Falcons want character guys, and have said publicly they have no interest in TO. And if Vick was a FA, no team would label him as lacking character. So you're talking out of your ###.
It was a joke. You need to lighten up. Seriously.

Ok, Doctor Mojo is gonna prescribe you a bran muffin. You way too uptight son.

I wonder if Baltimore is counting their blessings in any way.
SF has got to be getting a kick out of this I would think. :excited:
SF has got to like the baggage being removed. Nothing quite like an "I told you so"....even after a superbowl trip :toilet: :clap: :hifive: This guy is a tremendous talent....to be such a cancer in the locker room/on any given team. I'll be the first to admit he can back up his smack about his abilities on the field though. Hopefully I won't have to make a choice about drafting him before all this is resolved.

It was a joke. You need to lighten up. Seriously.
too funny indeed.

Whats the difference contartc wise if a player walks out of camp on his own, or is asked to leave by the head coach.If he was asked to leave by Reid, and Owens left, he is not holding out and the Eagles would have to pay him. If he walked out on his own, he would be subject to fines.I'm sure there will be a lot more to this by tomorrow, but if Owens was asked to leave and he did wouldn't the Eagles be responsible to contact Owens to invite him back.

DAMN! I'm on the phone with TO now - he just got pulled over for not wearing his hands free set so you gotta give me a few minutes to get the details.

The wheelhouse thread and the poop in the ceiling thread had this topped easily.
Just giving an example. Anyway, back on topic:Sounds to me like TO threw a hissy fit. I know this sounds obvious, but if we accept the :tinfoilhat: theory that he reported and then faked and injury, this really doesn't sound like part of the plan. Sounds to me like Reid (or someone else) really pushed some buttons and got under his skin.

Local radio in Oakland is talking about a 2 player swap. Names mentioned have been C. Woodson and Owens.
That sound you're hearing is the ambulance coming to take Norv Turner away, who just had a massive stroke at the thought of trying to deal with both Moss and Owens on the same team. :D

Local radio in Oakland is talking about a 2 player swap. Names mentioned have been C. Woodson and Owens.
I'm guessing every local radio is throwing out trade ideas and then asking callers to let them know if they want TO on their team.

Here's what I'm hearing

Reid said he didn't need somebody who consistently ran their mouth and that he was starting to become a big problem. Then TO started yelling back at him and had to be restrained.
:eek:

]
breaking records?

267 User(s) are reading this topic (94 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

169 Members: DonnyT33, Wheelhouse, RBM, S.K.A., BlackHole, strykerpks, Skinsfan, amnesiac, Koya, GregStarling, Andy Dufresne, Bloom, WhoDat, toofunny, whefner, Turbo Punch, HobbesAB, BroadwayG, Britney Spears, claughren, larry_boy_44, Nigel, tdoublebb, Gbagzz, Antelope, TannerBoyle, Uruk-Hai, FunkyPlutos, donkey, LTsharks, Wilbur Wood, dgreen, mcoffman, Steeler, DoubleG, msommer, mojorizin, MightyMice, buck naked, packersfan, Fodasme69, djcolts, onthevirg, Fantasy Girl, Lehigh98, fierce_corgi, Hellfire Snail, roach23, Crazy8s, Charpy, Shermanator, Oaktown, CrossEyed, KTM, Possum, Berger, seahawk 17, jurb26, amphibianbri, JohnDoe, Colt Of Personality, D-BO, BoltzFan, BigActionMike, SyxxPac, Isotopes, Lurking, Darth Cheney, Jason Wood, RedRaiders, DeCleater, Ditkaless Wonders, Duke1948, fuzzyblurz, Scarpaggio, SoCalBroncoFan, ClownCausedChaos, madviking10, John Maddens Lunchbox, jasvic, Ice Grilled, purplehaze67, chuckorc, Angry Beavers, Ministry of Pain, Screamin' SphinX, Mapmaker, crowe1130, wefcpa, nittanylion, Papa Georgio, Mister CIA, Muahahaha, Cowboys#1, 5Rings, rwebb18, Devils Advocate, SammyJankis, Punchie, chihawk, Willowdoc, tommyGunZ, Bonzai, footballfreek, steaker, TeddyKGB, yellowdog, tdog, EZD222, fake_15, nathanbalboa, MBH_14, R.P. McMurphy, goonsquad, RoxSolid, huckyoda, Icedrinking, Otis, Loomba, snellman, Wildcat, Buckna, dudaman, hollaatyaboy, McWeed, Polyethylene Bag, Deranged Hermit, UAalumni, IamBreaux, heinfatha, JDubs, Governor Arnold, IGKYA!!!, baymen, huskerd911, satch, RIM, IDP4ME, Workhorse, 2025, Cunning Linguist, Superdbs, PhillySwampAss, Harald, TheFanatic, Maulers, PittsburghPeckers, Kuz, Holy Schneikes, Loopdog, sunuvabeeyaach, larz, citsalp, juveduke, guderian, BigTex, Jim Otto, Sammy3469, RestoreTheROAR, Dorvaan, dellapu, leif74, VerticalVike, dapunisher, Nucular George, Redhots GM, The FPI, Leo2228, NoCheese
Never been to the FFA have you? :unsure:
What's the FFA?

I wonder if Baltimore is counting their blessings in any way.
SF has got to be getting a kick out of this I would think. :excited:
SF has got to like the baggage being removed. Nothing quite like an "I told you so"....even after a superbowl trip :toilet: :clap: :hifive: This guy is a tremendous talent....to be such a cancer in the locker room/on any given team. I'll be the first to admit he can back up his smack about his abilities on the field though. Hopefully I won't have to make a choice about drafting him before all this is resolved.
Cancer on the field too. In 2003 he went through the season staging an on field pout, short arming passes and not even running out patterns. Rice always ran out every pattern, every time, and made the CB work. TO would just stand there on running plays and jogging out the end of patterns not designed for him. He whined constantly about not getting the all enough even when he was in the top 2 or 3 in targets. The problem with reworking the contract is that you will have to do it every year with him or risk the bad TO showing up.

Portland radio mentioning a Rasheed Wallace for TO trade....just a rumor at this point.
:bs: You clearly know nothing. This trade won't work because of the cap and how different their contracts are. It could work if they throw in Darko, though.

,Aug 10 2005, 03:13 PM]

breaking records?

169 Members: DonnyT33, Wheelhouse, RBM, S.K.A., BlackHole, strykerpks, Skinsfan, amnesiac, Koya, GregStarling, Andy Dufresne, Bloom, WhoDat, toofunny, whefner, Turbo Punch, HobbesAB, BroadwayG, Britney Spears, claughren, larry_boy_44, Nigel, tdoublebb, Gbagzz, Antelope, TannerBoyle, Uruk-Hai, FunkyPlutos, donkey, LTsharks, Wilbur Wood, dgreen, mcoffman, Steeler, DoubleG, msommer, mojorizin, MightyMice, buck naked, packersfan, Fodasme69, djcolts, onthevirg, Fantasy Girl, Lehigh98, fierce_corgi, Hellfire Snail, roach23, Crazy8s, Charpy, Shermanator, Oaktown, CrossEyed, KTM, Possum, Berger, seahawk 17, jurb26, amphibianbri, JohnDoe, Colt Of Personality, D-BO, BoltzFan, BigActionMike, SyxxPac, Isotopes, Lurking, Darth Cheney, Jason Wood, RedRaiders, DeCleater, Ditkaless Wonders, Duke1948, fuzzyblurz, Scarpaggio, SoCalBroncoFan, ClownCausedChaos, madviking10, John Maddens Lunchbox, jasvic, Ice Grilled, purplehaze67, chuckorc, Angry Beavers, Ministry of Pain, Screamin' SphinX, Mapmaker, crowe1130, wefcpa, nittanylion, Papa Georgio, Mister CIA, Muahahaha, Cowboys#1, 5Rings, rwebb18, Devils Advocate, SammyJankis, Punchie, chihawk, Willowdoc, tommyGunZ, Bonzai, footballfreek, steaker, TeddyKGB, yellowdog, tdog, EZD222, fake_15, nathanbalboa, MBH_14, R.P. McMurphy, goonsquad, RoxSolid, huckyoda, Icedrinking, Otis, Loomba, snellman, Wildcat, Buckna, dudaman, hollaatyaboy, McWeed, Polyethylene Bag, Deranged Hermit, UAalumni, IamBreaux, heinfatha, JDubs, Governor Arnold, IGKYA!!!, baymen, huskerd911, satch, RIM, IDP4ME, Workhorse, 2025, Cunning Linguist, Superdbs, PhillySwampAss, Harald, TheFanatic, Maulers, PittsburghPeckers, Kuz, Holy Schneikes, Loopdog, sunuvabeeyaach, larz, citsalp, juveduke, guderian, BigTex, Jim Otto, Sammy3469, RestoreTheROAR, Dorvaan, dellapu, leif74, VerticalVike, dapunisher, Nucular George, Redhots GM, The FPI, Leo2228, NoCheese
What's the FFA? do they get over 300 people reading one topic post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chill TF.The Ron Mexico thing was funny. Let it go or find a new board.

J

breaking records?

What's the FFA? do they get over 300 people readon on topic post?
You must be new here. 300 is nothing - pm Zartan for details

307 User(s) are reading this topic guess TO is one of the best players in the NFL, too bad he is such a dope.

breaking records?

What's the FFA? do they get over 300 people readon on topic post?
Heck yeah. Half of 'em are here now. Why do you think this thread got so damned funny?

"Jason Wood of FBG has officially been placed on suicide watch" - Reuters
can't he just delete today's activity and act like it never happened? MOD POWERS>>>>>ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!
GM,You should be far too busy sending me awesome email attachments to be concerning yourself with ascerbic quips :yes:

TO had the day off for treatment....but started running routes on his own pretty much full speed...so Reid said to him, hey if you're ready to go you should be practicing and TO took exception...sparks flew....Reid sent him home and a suspension is likely coming.
Reported by G. Cobb of 610 WIP

That sound you're hearing is the ambulance coming to take Norv Turner away, who just had a massive stroke at the thought of trying to deal with both Moss and Owens on the same team. :D
I thought the stroke was caused by the fact he lost woodson and thus officially had a defense to rival Vanderbilts.

so what's the shark move here for us TO owners?
PRAYER and lots of it. then hope he kisses and makes up with Ried in a HURRY. Hold on and hope or find a guppy who will give you Chad J or someone like him. I would wait a few days unless soemone blew me away and then start shopping and hoping depending on waht news comes out of this mess.

[

The wheelhouse thread and the poop in the ceiling thread had this topped easily.

What are the wheelhouse thread the poop in the ceiling thread? Just curious.

If anyone has links - that'd be cool.

"Jason Wood of FBG has officially been placed on suicide watch" - Reuters
can't he just delete today's activity and act like it never happened? MOD POWERS>>>>>ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!
GM,You should be far too busy sending me awesome email attachments to be concerning yourself with ascerbic quips :yes:
:bag: JoeT told me to say that. I don't even know what it means. seriously, i never come here...okay, not 'never'....just not often.

forgive me.

so what's the shark move here for us TO owners?
PRAYER and lots of it. then hope he kisses and makes up with Ried in a HURRY. Hold on and hope or find a guppy who will give you Chad J or someone like him. I would wait a few days unless soemone blew me away and then start shopping and hoping depending on waht news comes out of this mess.
So, trade him?

:lmao: Another one sucked in

Last edited:

wheelhouse thread was deleted

a couple times

Users who are viewing this thread