What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Bills 1pm EST (1 Viewer)

He's stiff arming Barr in the face - how the #### are you supposed to tackle him?

I just checked the score.

What in the wild-wild world of sports is going on here?

Bills leading with a rookie QB against that D?

Shocking! :shock:

I'm at the point that I don't even care about the penalties.  Just #### the QB up and get it over with.

Every Bills fan just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Game's far from over.  Bills are 17-point underdogs for a reason.

Why in the #### are we returning kicks?  Knell on the ####### ball and take it on the 25.  Nothing good can happen on a kick return.  Fire Mike Priefer!

This is Dennis Green vs. The Giants in the NFC Championship game bad.. At least then they had the excuse of playing in NY.. This is absolutely :bag: :X

Horrible game thus far by the Vikes. Penalties, no defense, O-line getting main handled. Cousins with 2 fumbles...just ugly.

This defense is not good.  No reason to be playing that far off when everyone (including Tony Romo) knows they are trying to just get 5 yards.  Zimmer is not impressing me.

Why in the #### are we returning kicks?  Knell on the ####### ball and take it on the 25.  Nothing good can happen on a kick return.  Fire Mike Priefer!

Am I the only one who thinks this???

Every time they've had the ball it's been inside the 20.

I give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defilipo hasn't impressed me all year. Unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ### in the 2nd half I'm done with him.

Users who are viewing this thread