What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 04 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Who To Drop question. 12 team PPR.

Need to grab a kicker. One of these has to go:

* T. Spears - May have stand alone value soon. Who knows...if TN starts tanking maybe he takes on larger role. Henry injury lotto ticket.
* K. Herbert - Loathe to drop him, but could be in denial that it's going to turn around.
* R. Rice - Possible he emerges as the #2 option behind Kelce?
* E. Moore - He's getting as many targets as A. Cooper, but for not many yards.
* R. Doubs - Has been a TD machine but with Watson and A. Jones back maybe volume and TDs go poof.

I could play it cute also. Wait until Sunday Night (with Rice) and see if I'm blowing out/getting blown out. Gano (monday), Meyers (monday), and Zeurlien (Sunday night) all available.

Who?

THanks
drop Herbert that team is dead as a doornail lucky to win 1 game this season. Keep Moore he's a super stud in the making. drop rice is he really anything special in an offense that spreads the ball like butter on a bagel. Doubs had his games but the car goes back to the garage with Watson coming back. I think they start moving a lot of passes to musgrave. like crazy #s of passes. keep spears he's the starter within a week. Meyers is the real deal here, a slot guy in a McDaniels offense will always thrive!! you'll take the 8-85 weekly!

0.5 PPR:

WR Doubs vs. Detroit or WR Reynolds vs. Green Bay?

I'm thinking people will vote Doubs quite easily but with Jones and Watson back, I'm wondering if I should be worried?
no one on the wire to pick up instead?
It's pretty slim pickings. The best available is Rondale Moore, DJ Chark, Tyler Boyd, Calvin Austin, Tony Jones Jr., KJ Osborn, Kendrick Bourne...

I just picked up Doubs this morning. Finally dropped Kelley (screwed me hard) ,swapped Kindcaid for Musgrave and Dalvin Cook for Eli Mitchell (I have CMC).

PPR League.

* D. Montgomery @GB - First he was out, then he was in and apparently ready to go. Hard to believe. Decent matchup. Haven't heard anything around a pitch count.

OR

* T. Dell vs PIT -- Been on fire. Clearly has Stroud's eye. TJ Watt could be a menace with that injured offensive line, but that didn't stop Jimmy G from ripping the steeler secondary last week with D. Adams and J. Meyers.

WHo?

Thanks
Not the same exactly but I'm rolling with Dell over Gibbs if that helps.

As always, love the thread!

6 point passing TD
Daniel Jones NYG home vs Seahawks (Monday)
Jordan Love GB home vs Lions (Thursday)

For Green Bay, OT David Bakhtiari and OG Elgton Jenkins are OUT, RB Aaron Jones Q, WR Christian Watson Q, OT Zach Tom Q

Whoever I don't start will be dropped for bench strength. If I cut Love he can't be picked up by anybody else, if I cut Jones he could be picked up but I'd consider that highly unlikely.

Upcoming schedule
Daniel Jones - @Miami, @Buffalo, Washington, NY Jets
Jordan Love - @Las Vegas, BYE, @Denver, Minnesota
Love has been rock solid. That may end but at the very least he seems reliable. Jones has been quite bad.

Love>D.Jones

For tonight:

Standard scoring w. full PPR:

Luke Musgrave (Det D seems to be week against TE) or Tayson Hill (can get pts in many ways)?

Thank You
Not a Hill believer personally. You'll lose a lot more than you win trying to capture his big games.

Musgrave>Hill

0.5 PPR league:
  • RB2: Rhamondre (@ DAL) or Montgomery (@ GB)?
  • TE: Laporta (@ GB) or Andrews (@ CLE)?
Leaning Montgomery and Laporta -- initially had concerns about starting both players from the same team but I do think both can produce in the Lions offense.
I think I go with Monty & LaPorta.

James Cook
Isiah Pacheco
Tony Pollard
Austin Ekeler
Tank Dell

I need to bench one of these guys this week. Dynasty PPR team. I'm probably benching Pacheco, but I wanted to see what y'all thought. I'm assuming Ekeler is playing for the sake of this discussion.

4 point per passing td:
Love vs Detroit
Fields vs Denver
This is probably the only defense I'd consider starting Fields against. Well, maybe Minnesota too.

James Cook
Isiah Pacheco
Tony Pollard
Austin Ekeler
Tank Dell

I need to bench one of these guys this week. Dynasty PPR team. I'm probably benching Pacheco, but I wanted to see what y'all thought. I'm assuming Ekeler is playing for the sake of this discussion.
Pachecho for sure
4 point per passing td:
Love vs Detroit
Fields vs Denver
This is probably the only defense I'd consider starting Fields against. Well, maybe Minnesota too.
I have the same dilemma, and currently plan to go with Love. Such a tough decision.

No PPR, Flex position
A. Kamara vs TB
K. Williams vs Ind

Right now, I'm leaning Williams but wondering if they are going to rely on Kamara this weekend. Williams was not much of a factor last week.

4 point per passing td:
Love vs Detroit
Fields vs Denver
Maybe Denver gets their crap together this weekend? They certainly can't be as bad as last week, can they? I would go with Love.

Standard League need 1 WR:

Tutu vs IND
Christian Watson vs Det (1st game back with possible pitch count)
M Brown vs SF?

I know this isn't a WDIS question but I have a trade proposal that I would appreciate any feedback on.

I have some depth at RB and need help at WR and QB. 0.5 PPR, 1QB,2RB,2WR, 1TE, 1flex (RB/WR/TE) standard scoring with 4 point passing TDs and 6 point Run/catch

RBs - Bijan Robinson, Saquon Barkley, Kamara, D'andre Swift

Wrs - Waddle, Nico Collins, Tank Dell, George Pickens, Jeudy (Just lost Mike Williams)

QB's - Fields and CJ Stroud

Trade proposal is Barkley and Justin Fields for Deebo Samuel and Anthony Richardson. Would you do this if you were me?

No, but I'm not a Deebo fan

Zeke - it's not Watson, would also lean Atwell but it's close

Edit - like a clown I thought Watson still had to play so ignore that, but that would have been my thoughts pregame regardless

Burrow or Richardson?
Very interesting call and the answer really depends on your risk tolerance. Burrow is on the road against a decent defense. He hasn't looked good yet but he made it through last week without a setback, AFAIK. The Titans are incredibly difficult to run on so another 40+ attempt game is probably realistic. I don't think the Titans will be scoring a bunch of points but I don't think that changes the Bengals game plan. Last week was low scoring and they still threw the ball 68% of the time. Can you see me trying to talk myself into recommending Burrow? The truth is his ineffectiveness so far gives me pause and since you have the luxury of an incredibly dynamic backup option I think I would wait until Burrow actually demonstrates he back to being himself before putting him in your lineup.

Richardson>Burrow

PPR League.

* D. Montgomery @GB - First he was out, then he was in and apparently ready to go. Hard to believe. Decent matchup. Haven't heard anything around a pitch count.

OR

* T. Dell vs PIT -- Been on fire. Clearly has Stroud's eye. TJ Watt could be a menace with that injured offensive line, but that didn't stop Jimmy G from ripping the steeler secondary last week with D. Adams and J. Meyers.

WHo?

Thanks
Hope you rolled with Monty.

SF Ppr not TE enhanced
Mims @ Chicago
Woods vs Pittsburg
Walker vs Seattle MNF

leaning Mims
If ekeler doesn’t play, do you start woods or Wwillaller?

Also, if Carr plays do you start him vs Tampa over Dak vs the patriots or Watson vs Batmobile?
I assume you mean Waller.

This is a tough call. Woods is garnering a higher snap share than both Nico & Dell. He's also seeing 8 targets/game. But his efficiency is pretty weak. I think he has the higher snap share because he's better at the off ball stuff than the other receivers also his targets have dropped every week while Dell's took a big bump after week one. It's not much to go on but I have trouble rolling with a guy with this much downside and not a ton of upside. Doesn't mean he can't find the end zone, he will of course I just don't want to try and time it.

Mims is super exciting to watch but he doesn't get on the field a lot with only 25% of the snaps played. He had 5 targets last week but we all saw that game, and we need to immediately throw it out the window. If you get points for return yards & TDs I think he is an interesting upside play if not I just don't see how you can roll with him when you have two options who will be on the field 75% of the time. Mims doesn't have a nearly as safe of a floor in PPR format.

I believe in Waller's talent, mostly, but that team just looks bad. Still he's getting looks (almost 7/game), I think he's their best receiver and the Seattle defense is very weak against the pass (31st in attempts & yards and 29th in points). The only decent TE they faced was LaPorta and he had 5-63-0.

If you're going to bank on a guy to have a good game I tentatively, and without much confidence think
Waller>Woods>Mims

ETA: Missed your second question. Man I really hope that Baltimore auto corrects to Batmobile. I don't know why but that would be awesome in my world.

Watson is playing better and, with the loss of Chubb he is much more important to the success of the franchise. But I still believe the identity of the franchise is run as much as possible. That will be less with Ford/Hunt but I don't see them morphing into a weekly 65% passing frequency team if they can at all help it.

I think Dallas has a lot of good passing options and should pull out a win this week. But Belichick can still turn games ugly for opposing teams.

Yeah, this is a really difficult call for me but since it looks like Watson is having shoulder issues (apparently threw one pass then went to see the "trainer" today at practice) I think the smart play is
Dak>Deshaun

Last edited:
Full PPR w/ bonuses (milestone games, >40 plays)

need 2
  • Pacheco v @ NYJ
  • Hall @ v KCC
  • Warren @ HOU
  • Roschon v DEN
FYI - I’m a solid favorite no matter which ones I pick
I think Pacheco for sure. Good offense and hopeful blowout.

Not Roschon until he actually does something.

Between Hall & Warren I see Hall is only getting a 39% snap share overall but it was 49% last week so maybe that's the beginning of a a trend. He also has long ball ability if your bonuses are big enough to make those a legit value add. But I can't get over how bad this Jets team looks. It seems opponents can literally put 8 men near the LoS and just dare Zach Wilson to beat them and it really looks like he can't.

Warren is getting a 43% snap and opportunity share for the Steelers. He is definitely the receiving back for the Steelers but when the Steelers get a lead they absolutely turn to Najee who is serviceable in grinding out the clock. If you think the Steelers will get up early on the Texans then you may want to look away from Warren. But if you think the Texans will make a game of it at home then Warren feels like a good PPR risk. Personally I picked the Texans in the upset this week so.

Warren>Hall

One more please - Need to pick 1 in .5 ppr:

R.Stevenson vs Dall
J.Conner vs S.F.
I.Pacheco vs Jets

I'm leaning Stevenson but all 3 have neutral to bad matchups. I'd like to think Conner has earned matchup proof status after Dallas last week, but SF is a nasty front. Pacheco doesn't have a much better matchup vs the Jets front (but could be a blowout and more runs for other backs) so that leaves me with Stevenson. See anything different to my logic this week?

.5 PPR - Start 1RB, 1WR, 1TE and 3 Flex from those positions. I need (3) Flex players from the following:

Pierce vs Pit
J Cook vs Mia
Palmer vs LV
McLaurin @PHI
Breida vs SEA
Cook & Palmer feel like locks to me. Great offenses and plenty of opportunity (I don't believe Q.Johnson is going to hinder Palmer at all, particularly this week).

The problem with Breida is you won't know Saqon's status until it's too late to pivot. If we find Saquon is out then Breida is a pretty okay option. I know he only had 7 opportunities against the Niners but he was in on 81% of the snaps. If the Giants can be competitive with the Seahawks, and they should Breida's usage should increase.

McLaurin is your most talented option and should be a lock starter. But he's barely getting 5 targets/game and that Howell is getting killed behind that Commander offensive line. I don't imagine it will get any easier this week.

Pierce is probably the smart play here. He hasn't been good but it's not for lack of opportunity. He's only getting 48% of the snaps but the next closest guy, Singletary is only getting 31%. And he's getting 63% of the RB touches. He should see 16 or so opportunities against a good, not great Steeler defense.

Pierce>Breida>McLaurin

James Cook
Isiah Pacheco
Tony Pollard
Austin Ekeler
Tank Dell

Pacheco v Dell is the question for me.

Pacheco is quietly seeing 15 opportunities/game. Last week in a blowout he saw his highest touch count at 18. As much as Dell is getting love around here are we as confident in his targets share holding up as we should be with Pacheco?

In a game the Chiefs should win handily I think
Pacheco>Dell

No PPR, Flex position
A. Kamara vs TB
K. Williams vs Ind

Right now, I'm leaning Williams but wondering if they are going to rely on Kamara this weekend. Williams was not much of a factor last week.
Kyren isn't very good IMO. I also think the Rams have peaked. I know we haven't seen Kamara this year and TB is a strong defense, mostly, but it's still Kamara and the Saints don't look like they have much else in the backfield (sorry Kendre).

Kyren will get volume and may find some short yardage love but I think Kamara will too and he is a better player on a better team.

Kamara>Kyren

I know this isn't a WDIS question but I have a trade proposal that I would appreciate any feedback on.

I have some depth at RB and need help at WR and QB. 0.5 PPR, 1QB,2RB,2WR, 1TE, 1flex (RB/WR/TE) standard scoring with 4 point passing TDs and 6 point Run/catch

Wrs - Waddle, Nico Collins, Tank Dell, George Pickens, Jeudy (Just lost Mike Williams)

Trade proposal is Barkley and Justin Fields for Deebo Samuel and Anthony Richardson. Would you do this if you were me?
Is this a redraft?

Honestly if I was on the Deebo/Richardson side I would be offended by that offer.

Injured Barkley, playing on what looks to be a bad team, and Fields who looks lost on a worse team for the 1A/B WR on maybe the best team in the league and a QB who is already playing like we thought Fields should be playing ATM. Richardson's injury potential makes it a touch closer but he's not injured ATM so, no way do I accept that deal.

That being said if you don't A-S-K you won't G-E-T so good luck.

This is where we ask questions and offer help.

Thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Cousins vs Den or James Cook @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

On to week 4!!

Not sure if this is the right thread for WDIS Chakra? 12 Team 1/2 pt. ppr. We start 1 Qb, 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, 1 Te, 1 Flex (Rb,Wr,Te) k- d

My Rb's: Kamara, Mixon, R Stevenson, Mattison, Tucker
Wr's: C Ridley, N Collins, G Davis, Z Flowers, DJ Moore, J Reed,

Starting the right Wr's every week has been a *****. My bench Wr's have been outscoring my starters.

What do you think is the best Rb-Wr starter combination this week based on the matchups?

Thanks in advance!

Please pick one (.3 PRR, big bonuses for longer TD's on a scale): McLaurin, Breece Hall, Khalil Herbert

Tough one - Hall seems like he has the best shot at breaking a long one, and they can't pass. I think I'd roll the dice on him, good luck! (please see mine0.

.5PPR 12 team

I need 2 RB a WR and a Flex

B Robinson @ PHI
R Stevenson @ DAL
Z Moss vs LAR

I Pacheco @ NYJ

CD Lamb vs NE
A Cooper vs BAL
P Nucau @ IND

T Lockett @ NYG

Who I have in now, although it's looking like Cooper will be without Watson

Kamera vs TB
Hall vs KC

Thanks and I'll hang up

Last edited:
One more please - Need to pick 1 in .5 ppr:

R.Stevenson vs Dall
J.Conner vs S.F.
I.Pacheco vs Jets

I'm leaning Stevenson but all 3 have neutral to bad matchups. I'd like to think Conner has earned matchup proof status after Dallas last week, but SF is a nasty front. Pacheco doesn't have a much better matchup vs the Jets front (but could be a blowout and more runs for other backs) so that leaves me with Stevenson. See anything different to my logic this week?
The Chiefs should roll the Jets handily and if you think they will then you should expect another 16-18 opportunities for Pacheco.

IDK you have decent guys and I want to say Rhamondre is an auto start, particularly relative to draft position. And he's getting 20 opportunities a game. His efficiency is down and it's a tough matchup.

Conner doesn't get enough respect, that's for sure. Another tough roadie but these Cardinals don't back down from a fight. He's probably the smart play but, man I just don't want to believe in him or the Cardinals.

I think it's a real coin toss. I want to say start Pacheco but
Conner>Pacheco>Rhamondre

.5PPR
A Jones V Det
M Brown @ SF
Collins v Pit
Warren @ HOU
Pierce V Pit

Allgeier vs Jax

Need to start 3 and one has to be a WR - leaning towards the bolded.
I like Jones over Warren. He's just so much better.

Jones>Warren

Could make an argument for Nico but Marquise is fine.
:mellow: You win some, you lose some.
Well, you get what you pay for. ;)

I will point out that Warren hasn't played yet.

PPR

Need 1:

Breece Hall vs KC
Dowdle vs NE

Honestly have no idea what to do here. Both are like dart throws at this point
Personally I am backing talent in this scenario. Dowdle lucked into a TD reception otherwise he's a less than part time player seeing less than 20% of the snaps in this offense.

Breece is a serious talent and the only hope for his team to be...anything other than terrible. His snap share has increased every week and I suspect his usage will increase as well (although Hackett may simply be a bad OC). I'd rather be wrong starting Hall than wrong for sitting him.

Hall>Dowdle

Is this a redraft?

Honestly if I was on the Deebo/Richardson side I would be offended by that offer.

Injured Barkley, playing on what looks to be a bad team, and Fields who looks lost on a worse team for the 1A/B WR on maybe the best team in the league and a QB who is already playing like we thought Fields should be playing ATM. Richardson's injury potential makes it a touch closer but he's not injured ATM so, no way do I accept that deal.

That being said if you don't A-S-K you won't G-E-T so good luck.
Just to circle back here, I can see not liking either side but I don't think it was a lopsided, offensive proposal as Richardson is on his bench and he has some depth at receiver and a perceived weakness at running back. everyone involved has some question marks. It is re-draft. I had someone else tell me I wasn't getting enough for Barkley so who knows. My favorite trades are win/wins.

This is where we ask questions and offer help.

Thank you to all the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Cousins vs Den or James Cook @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

On to week 4!!

Not sure if this is the right thread for WDIS Chakra? 12 Team 1/2 pt. ppr. We start 1 Qb, 2 Rb's, 2 Wr's, 1 Te, 1 Flex (Rb,Wr,Te) k- d

My Rb's: Kamara, Mixon, R Stevenson, Mattison, Tucker
Wr's: C Ridley, N Collins, G Davis, Z Flowers, DJ Moore, J Reed,

Starting the right Wr's every week has been a *****. My bench Wr's have been outscoring my starters.

What do you think is the best Rb-Wr starter combination this week based on the matchups?

Thanks in advance!
You've come to the right place, welcome aboard.

In the future please include matchups with your asks. This thread takes a lot of time to maintain.

You have a big ask here and I hope you recognize I am just as likely to be wrong as you are. So if you see me recommend something and your gut tells you otherwise then go with your gut. And remember also that starting the perfect lineup is rare, you will almost always have some bench guys score more than some starters.

You're RBs almost all have rough matchups this week. Mattison has a great matchup but with Akers coming back and the fact that he has put the ball on the turf several times this season already gives me some concern. Tucker is not an option with his limited usage.

It's a risk but I like Kamara this week. Even off a semi-down year (and it wasn't really bad) I think he is by far the Saints best option out of the backfield and I hope Pete Carmichael realizes that and uses him accordingly. The concern is he may be on a pitch count. As much as I think he may get a heavy load I probably remove him from consideration until you see how the Saints deploy him.

That leaves Mixon, Stephenson & Mattison. I hate Mixon's matchup but he is the Cincinnati backfield garnering almost a 75% snap share. He may only finish with around 60 yards rushing but he should have a few catches and a reasonable shot at a TD.

Rhamondre also has a terrible matchup but the Cowboys got shredded by James Conner so maybe they can be exploited a bit on the ground. Considering Rhamondre is such an excellent receiver and is also seeing a 70% snap share it's tough to bench him even with a bad matchup.

Mixon>Rhamondre>Mattison
For your WRs I know it can be tough but I don't think you can bench Ridley. Picking the right Jags WR every week last year felt like a game or whack-a-mole but Ridley is more talented than any of the other guys. He has had two down games but he is still getting #1 WR targets and snap shares (over 80%). He will eventually start to return more consistently. I don't know if playing his old team provides any extra bump but I like to think it does. I start him.

Jayden Reed is done so he's out. I personally don't consider Gabe Davis when you have guys who will see more targets more consistently than him. He's a guy you start if you desperately need a 3 TD explosion in your lineup but he's more likely to give you a 3-27-0 day.

I also don't really consider DJ Moore. He's got plenty of talent but that team is just off the rails at the moment. You can't trust any of them. It would suck but I would rather see them start to gel as an offense for 1-3 games before putting any Bear in my lineup.

I don't think you can make the wrong choice between Nico & Flowers. Flowers has been getting starter snap shares and #1 WR targets all year. However, while he gets open easily the big plays have been sparse as his 9.0 Y/R suggests (and that number includes a 52 yard reception). But I do believe he will have a coming out party game at some point, I am just not sure Cleveland is the place for that to happen. They are the #1 defense in points & pass yards & #3 in pass attempts. It's tough to predict how these AFC North games will play out but this one gives me pause.

Nico didn't actually start for the Texans the last two games, Tank Dell & Robert Woods did. But I don't think it's an indication he isn't a big part of the offense. He had 11 & 9 targets in the first two games, last week feels like it may have just been an aberration. On paper the matchup is better than Flowers and it's a home game. Although TJ Watt can single handedly wreck an offense I think the Texans will be throwing all day and Nico will see his opportunities.

Ridley>Nico>Zay
So your flex comes down to Zay v Mattison. In this case I believe Mattison will be given the start and every opportunity to maintain his role as the lead back. If he doesn't mess it up he should be in for a solid day against a bad Panthers defense.

Mattison>Flowers

Good luck and remember to trust your gut. The game is more fun that way.

Please pick one (.3 PRR, big bonuses for longer TD's on a scale): McLaurin, Breece Hall, Khalil Herbert
Ouch. No easy answer here. I honestly don't think I can make a reasonable case for any of them.

I don't start Herbert because I'm off the Bears for the foreseeable future. They are a mess. Herbert is seeing maybe a 50% snap share and 11 opps/game. He'll have a big game eventually but he's going to hurt you more often having duds while you try to capture that big output.

Hall's snap share has increased every week and he is the only player in the offense that could give a defense problems. Unfortunately I think the Chiefs are going to put 11 guys in the box and dare Zach Wilson to beat them.

McLaurin is on the field all the time and is leading the team in targets with a little under 6 per game. That isn't great, but the only path to beating the Eagles ATM is through the air. First because their rush defense is top 4 in attempts, yards, TDs and yards/attempt. And second because their offense can put up a lot of points forcing opponents to play from behind. McLaurin probably has an opportunity this week. Whether or not Bieniemy schemes him into the offense and whether or not the Commanders offensive line can keep Howell upright are entirely different stories but McLaurin is going to be needed if the Commanders want to do anything this week.

McLaurin>Hall>Herbert

.5PPR 12 team

I need 2 RB a WR and a Flex

B Robinson @ PHI
R Stevenson @ DAL
Z Moss vs LAR

I Pacheco @ NYJ

CD Lamb vs NE
A Cooper vs BAL
P Nucau @ IND

T Lockett @ NYG

Who I have in now, although it's looking like Cooper will be without Watson

Kamera vs TB
Hall vs KC

Thanks and I'll hang up
Personally I sub Pacheco for Robinson. The Eagles have a top 4 run unit in attempts (2), yards (1), TDs (1) & y/a (4), they will also probably be playing with a lead and eventually the Commanders should have to go pass heavy (predicting game script is fraught with issues but whaddyagonnado?).

Pacheco has quietly been seeing 15 touches/game and I think we all expect KC to be playing with a lead beginning [checks watch] oh, since Tuesday.

Pacheco>Robinson

For your WRs, I do get it with CeeDee but Deshaun has been limited all week with a throwing shoulder issue. There are conflicting reports of if he even threw in practice today. Teams are throwing a lot on Baltimore but they're not doing it very well, they're #2 in the league in y/a. Mind you they faced Stroud in his first game, a limited Burrow & Gardner Minshew but they have been pretty good so far. Certainly New England isn't that much better against the pass to make them the deciding factor.

You may want to consider
CeeDee>Amari

Pick 2 .5 ppr
Swift v Wash
Achane @ Buf
J Cook v Mia

Pick 1 1ppr
Garret Wilson v KC
Higgins @ Ten

Pick 1 .5 ppr
Puka @ Ind
Dell v Pit

🙏

Pick 2 .5 ppr
Swift v Wash
Achane @ Buf
J Cook v Mia

Pick 1 1ppr
Garret Wilson v KC
Higgins @ Ten

Pick 1 .5 ppr
Puka @ Ind
Dell v Pit

🙏
Swift and Cook. I get it with Achane but let's see what happens when the horse kicks back.

You can't trust Zach Wilson to sustain Garret Wilson. You just can't. Especially in PPR format. Higgins had a down game last week but he still had 8 targets.
Higgins>Wilson

Much as I want to say Dell, I think you have to keep riding Puka until the wheels fall off.
Puka>Dell

Flowers has been getting starter snap shares and #1 WR targets all year. However, while he gets open easily the big plays have been sparse as his 9.0 Y/R suggests (and that number includes a 52 yard reception). But I do believe he will have a coming out party game at some point, I am just not sure Cleveland is the place for that to happen. They are the #1 defense in points & pass yards & #3 in pass attempts. It's tough to predict how these AFC North games will play out but this one gives me pause.

Mattison>Flowers
@PM17 I just saw that both OBJ & Bateman will not play this week at Cleveland. That definitely means Flowers should be in for a big target day but I think I still stick with Mattison because being the #1 WR means he will see primary coverage as well.

But it does make it a closer decision.

Users who are viewing this thread