What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help. And thank you to all of the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Mayfield vs Den or Matt Ryan @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.
Let's kick off Week 10!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Week 5:
I went 15-5-1 in my calls and it was a rough week for the coin toss with 12-8-1

On the season I am: 172-132-17 and the coin toss is 145-159-17

On to Week 10!

I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:

Need 1QB, 2RB, 1WR & 2Flex

Normally in a SF you go automatically go with two QBs however...:
Andy Dalton @ Pitt
Jared Goff @ Chi

D'Andre Swift @ CHI
Jamaal Williams @ CHI
Khalil Herbert v DET
Deon Jackson @ LVR

ARSB @ CHI
Courtland Sutton @ TEN

I honestly I have earthly idea what I am going to do ATM

My question isn't as much "who do I start" (at least not directly) but has Deebo Samuel fallen out of the must-start every week category?

I see that Juju and Samuel are similarly ranked this week. One I picked up on waivers and one I drafted pretty high. I'm now thinking it isn't automatically going to be Samuel over Juju each week. Mahomes seems to use Juju like a possession receiver so he has value now and Deebo has been a little underwhelming this year.

Are better days ahead for Deebo or is this what to expect?

I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:

Andy Dalton @ Pitt
Jared Goff @ Chi

D'Andre Swift @ CHI
Jamaal Williams @ CHI
Khalil Herbert v DET
Deon Jackson @ LVR

ARSB @ CHI
Courtland Sutton @ TEN

Between Dalton and Goff, I feel like NO has no real commitment to Dalton. He could be benched or wildcatted to a lesser role. Both can be ineffective but I still think Goff has a higher potential to avoid the floor.

Id go williams and herbert. Not sure if Swift is fully healthy and Jackson is just a WAG because of the coaching situation. Saturday may end up being great but has never been a head coach above high school.

I'd go ARSB only because he gets a few more looks but they seem the same to me - healthy targets but lack touchdowns. At least St. Brown is targeted a little further down the field.

Is for your flexes - Id go with swift if healthy and Dalton (even though I said last week I don't like him) If swift is not healthy, roll the dice with jackson.

Hopefully this question isn't offensive but this seems like an awful team you've got there and you seem pretty knowledgeable. So is it a huge league or what?

O.K. here's an early one. FFPC scoring.

ONE TE needed:
T.Higbee vs AZ
C.Otton vs Sea(Munich)
N.Fant @ TB(Munich)

ONE TE needed:
T.Higbee vs AZ
C.Otton vs Sea(Munich)
N.Fant @ TB(Munich)
I haven't been monitoring Brate's status but if he's out I'd rank them Otton then Fant then........... Higbee. Brady seems to trust Otton in big situations which is a good sign IMO.

Half PPR

Need one of the following for the Flex spot:
James Conner @ Rams
Christian Kirk @ KC
Mostert vs CLE
Claypool v DET

Currently have Amari Cooper and Amon in at WR and Chubb/Dameon Pierce in at RB.

My question isn't as much "who do I start" (at least not directly) but has Deebo Samuel fallen out of the must-start every week category?

I see that Juju and Samuel are similarly ranked this week. One I picked up on waivers and one I drafted pretty high. I'm now thinking it isn't automatically going to be Samuel over Juju each week. Mahomes seems to use Juju like a possession receiver so he has value now and Deebo has been a little underwhelming this year.

As a 49er fan, I see his upside as way more limited than what we saw last year and even what we saw before the CMC trade. CMC will take a share of his short targets and with Kittle healthy and Aiyuk developing into a solid, #2 type receiver, there just won't be the volume that he had previous. Probably still a start in most 12 team redrafts, but don't expect elite numbers. Volume just won't be there.

In dynasty or keeper leagues with more stacked rosters, he will probably be on a lot of benches.

ONE TE needed:
T.Higbee vs AZ
C.Otton vs Sea(Munich)
N.Fant @ TB(Munich)
I haven't been monitoring Brate's status but if he's out I'd rank them Otton then Fant then........... Higbee. Brady seems to trust Otton in big situations which is a good sign IMO.
I'm sorry, but with the Bucs stuggling with their passing game, it they go with Brate over Otten, they are plain stupid. He may be their best downfield receiver at this point outside of Evans.

Otten/Fant/Higbee

Last edited:
TD-heavy league….

I need two of:
Najee H coming off bye (vs NOS)
J Conner (@ LAR)
K Herbert, my top scoring RB (vs DET)

I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:

Andy Dalton @ Pitt
Jared Goff @ Chi

D'Andre Swift @ CHI
Jamaal Williams @ CHI
Khalil Herbert v DET
Deon Jackson @ LVR

ARSB @ CHI
Courtland Sutton @ TEN

woof...

How about a full Detroit stack?

QB Goff
RB Swift/Williams
WR ARSB

Throw in the Red Rifle as a flex and Khalil as a hedge.

Think of the upside!

I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:

Andy Dalton @ Pitt
Jared Goff @ Chi

D'Andre Swift @ CHI
Jamaal Williams @ CHI
Khalil Herbert v DET
Deon Jackson @ LVR

ARSB @ CHI
Courtland Sutton @ TEN

Between Dalton and Goff, I feel like NO has no real commitment to Dalton. He could be benched or wildcatted to a lesser role. Both can be ineffective but I still think Goff has a higher potential to avoid the floor.

Id go williams and herbert. Not sure if Swift is fully healthy and Jackson is just a WAG because of the coaching situation. Saturday may end up being great but has never been a head coach above high school.

I'd go ARSB only because he gets a few more looks but they seem the same to me - healthy targets but lack touchdowns. At least St. Brown is targeted a little further down the field.

Is for your flexes - Id go with swift if healthy and Dalton (even though I said last week I don't like him) If swift is not healthy, roll the dice with jackson.

Hopefully this question isn't offensive but this seems like an awful team you've got there and you seem pretty knowledgeable. So is it a huge league or what?
All teams look a lot better on draft day. Swift looked like a monster to start the year, as did ARSB. And well, no one saw Denver coming...or is it going? Crashing? Was hoping for a lot more from New Orleans too but Thomas and Landry have been complete duds and Kamara has been sporadic at best so the passing game never got off the ground. Oh and Jameis broke his back.

Also drafted Javonte & Elijah Mitchell

What are you gonna do? :shrug:

Lamar Jackson & Justin Jefferson anchor my team.

Last edited:
Seriously though, that lineup does not have a lot of obvious starters. Going wild with the linup above might be as good an option as any.

Edit: just as Kajaet's answer; pretty much what I said but with, you know, reasons.

Shady week at WR with the Bengals on bye. I have to choose two of:
A. Lazard (vs Dallas)
D. Smith (vs Washington)
T. Pollard (@GB)

in full PPR for 1 WR and 1 Flex spot. Currently running out Lazard and Pollard and anxiously awaiting news out of Dallas. Let's assume Zeke is playing, FWIW.

ONE TE needed:
T.Higbee vs AZ
C.Otton vs Sea(Munich)
N.Fant @ TB(Munich)
Gotta be Otton here. Seattle is exploitable down the middle, and sneaky good on the outside. Higbee is absolutely in my garbage bucket, the Rams offense just can't sustain another receiver past Kupp.

A. Lazard (vs Dallas)
D. Smith (vs Washington)
T. Pollard (@GB)

in full PPR for 1 WR and 1 Flex spot. Currently running out Lazard and Pollard and anxiously awaiting news out of Dallas. Let's assume Zeke is playing, FWIW.
I think you've got the right idea. Even if Zeke plays, Pollard isn't a bad flex move. Check back closer to Sunday, but currently it looks like it's gonna be cold with sleet in GB so maybe Smith is the play at WR.

PPR superflex league.

1) Swift or Pollard at flex

2) 3 WRs out of these:

Jeudy at TEN
London at CAR
Metcalf at TB
Mooney vs DET
DJ Moore vs ATL
Pittman at LVR

For flex, thinking Pollard unless the Lions come out and say that Swift's touches will ramp up considerably (unlikely)

For WR, thinking Jeudy, Metcalf and Moore. Just can't trust London or Pittman with their offenses. Mooney is tougher, but concerned that despite the rise in Fields and the offense, still a low volume passing offense and he's going to continue to lose targets to Kmet and Claypool.

I'm a fan of JuJu and it looks like Mahomes is too. He has 8 or more targets in 6 of 8 games. He's closer in targets (60) to Kelce (77) than the next closest WR, MVS, is to him (39). He's the #1 WR for the best QB in the game. His only knock is he doesn't get looks near the end zone. His two TDs have come from 42 & 45 yards out. He has 11 targets in the red zone but only one target inside the 10. He's much better in PPR formats than standard.

Deebo, OTOH, has 3 rush & 8 targets in the red zone, more important he has 2 rush and 5 targets inside the 10. His lowest target output this season is 6 (JuJu has games with 3 & 5), with 3 games at 7 & 2 more at 8+. His rush attempts seem to have tapered off a bit but he should still see ~2/game. Most interesting is we haven't seen the Niners with Deebo and peak McCaffrey. We can argue that McCaffrey will vulture TDs but the counter is there should be a lot more scoring opportunities overall.

You're in a good situation overall if you're deciding between these two instead of starting both. I personally would continue to roll with Deebo>JuJu because they have similar floors but, IMO, Deebo has better TD upside.

If it proves that McCaffrey and Deebo can't coexist (I give it two games together before even trying to come to a conclusion) then I comfortably insert a very good Plan B in JuJu.

ONE TE needed:
T.Higbee vs AZ
C.Otton vs Sea(Munich)
N.Fant @ TB(Munich)
Dude, you know how I feel about TEs not named Kelce or Andrews. 100% random number generators.

I guess Otten is getting the most consistent looks, over the last five games and he's the only one with a TD in that span.

Higbee was a target monster with almost 10/game over the first five then 9 total over the last three (3 over the last two). Could be an aberration and it's a decent matchup as Arizona doesn't get after the QB too well. But...who knows?

Probably:

Otton>Fant>Higbee*

ETA @Rubi : Slight modification as Stafford is trending out with a concussion. *If he plays then Higbee>Fant

Last edited:
Half PPR

Need one of the following for the Flex spot:
James Conner @ Rams
Christian Kirk @ KC
Mostert vs CLE
Claypool v DET

Currently have Amari Cooper and Amon in at WR and Chubb/Dameon Pierce in at RB.
This one seems like Kirk by a decent margin.

We saw last week that Jeff Wilson is going to be a much bit factor in the Miami offense than Edmonds ever was.

Claypool has a great matchup but that's a low volume passing offense and, IMHO, Mooney & Kmet will eat before Claypool. But, yes, the matchup is nice.

And I just don't really like Conner. He has some TD upside but, I view him as one of the most pedestrian RBs in the league.

Kirk has a tough matchup but, he's also your best player and the Jags clear #1 target. He has 7 targets inside the 10 with 5 TDs. That's what you want from your WRs. You hope KC goes up big early (which we all thought would happen last week...go figure). KC d could crush but that's the risk.

Kirk>Conner>Claypool>Mostert

I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:

Andy Dalton @ Pitt
Jared Goff @ Chi

D'Andre Swift @ CHI
Jamaal Williams @ CHI
Khalil Herbert v DET
Deon Jackson @ LVR

ARSB @ CHI
Courtland Sutton @ TEN

QB - TJ Watt is in pads this week. Not certain he’s playing but sounds like he is returning. But I think between Olave, Kamara and Juwan Johnson he offers more upside. Goff’s WR2 is Kalif Raymond, Swift is soft, and his TE situation is gross (though keep an eye out for rookie James Mitchell.) The much hyped O line has been pretty mediocre at pass pro (& commit way too many penalties for a talented group.) Detroit hadn’t won a road game since Darrell Bevell was the interim HC (DEC 2020.)

Go with Jamaal’s TD upside. Swift is unstartable. Herbert should be a good option (I’m Flexing him) but Williams should have a better floor bc of workload. Jackson looked awful last week that OL is terrible.

In 14 v 14, ARSB over Sutton, though he hadn’t been as productive as you would have hoped, Denver is still broken.

TD-heavy league….

I need two of:
Najee H coming off bye (vs NOS)
J Conner (@ LAR)
K Herbert, my top scoring RB (vs DET)
I think Conner & Najee have the most TD upside. I also think they are two of the most pedestrian RBs in the NFL.

Herbert has been very fun to watch, he may be your highest scoring RB but I doubt many people had him in their lineups for his monster game, which accounts for over a third of his season total. Most of us have been chasing that dragon ever since and getting burned more often than not.

Yeah it's a tough decision. I think, in this situation I try to balance touches & upside.

Even though there has been talk of Jaylen Warren seeing more opportunities, I think Najee gets first crack at proving his doubters wrong.

I also think the Rams defense calling the offense out very publicly this week makes that entire team tougher to predict.

And, dude, it's the Lions.

So...

Najee>Herbert>Conner.

I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:

Andy Dalton @ Pitt
Jared Goff @ Chi

D'Andre Swift @ CHI
Jamaal Williams @ CHI
Khalil Herbert v DET
Deon Jackson @ LVR

ARSB @ CHI
Courtland Sutton @ TEN

QB Goff; RBs Swift, Williams; WR ARSB; Flex - Sutton and Herbert

Standard scoring, need just one from the following mixed bag for flex

D.Foreman vs Falcons - looked a good matchup but apparently Chuba is back
JSS vs Jags - good run of games and seems to get 6-8 targets from Mahomes each week
K.Herbert vs Lions - perfect matchup, unreliable usage
T.Lockett @ Bucs (Germany) - no idea what to make of this one
A.Lazard vs Cowboys - very tough matchup though he appears to be the main man there nowadays

Thank you!

My QB (or lack thereof) has been the death of my team all year. Thanks Russell Wilson! This week I am between the following:

Dalton at Pitt
Brissett at Miami

A. Lazard (vs Dallas)
D. Smith (vs Washington)
T. Pollard (@GB)

If Washington was a true bottom tier defense and a high scoring offense, I might be in on DeVonta Smith, but they're mostly middle of the pack. So Smith's generally low volume is a concern.

I assume Zeke is back too. Jerry Jones loves him and he will probably get the most snaps & touches out of the backfield. Pollard carries plenty of risk but the Packers do have a truly bottom tier run defense and that defense took a huge blow with the loss of Gary. I think the Pack is a hairs breadth from calling it a season. So, yes I like the opportunity for Pollard even as the #2 in this time share.

The Cowboys have a ferocious pass rush and they don't give up a ton of pass yards or points. There is a scenario where they shut out the Packers. So, despite being the clear heart and soul of the passing game, Lazard carries a big risk. But that's been the case all season. He gets 8 targets/game and has a TD in 5 of 7 games (including 3 inside the 10 which is very important IMO). I think the Packers still have enough juice to get him 40-50 yards and a score.

Lazard>Pollard>DeVonta

.5 PPR

Same crap WR’s to choose from:

Diontae Johnson Vs Saints
Michael Pittman at Raiders
Chris Godwin Vs Seahawks
DJ Moore Vs Falcons
Tyler Lockett Vs Bucs

Need top 3, and I honestly can’t make a case for any of them. Maybe Johnson, Godwin and Pittman? Have no idea..

Could also go with AJ Dillon, and then only 2 of these guys.

Thanks!

ROS I like Deebo over JJSS. I think there are two must starts (TE/WB) in that KC offense who will be more of a consistent focal point. JuJu has a much better QB. Deebo is also one of three must starts in the 49ers offense. SOS wide, gets pretty rough for the Chiefs WKS 13-17, though that may not mean much. You can’t stop them. SF has a much easier schedule in terms of FF PTS allowed to WRs.

Looking at a popular site ROS rankings, they have Samuel WR16 and Smith-Schuster WR20. @travdogg has the order the same but Deebo WR 16 / JuJu WR24.

JJSS is on a nice run, ride the wave. I don’t think he’s special but he gets consistent usage in a very good offense. Samuel is special playmaker who’s been hurt the past few weeks - the arrows are pointing in opposite directions. But he’s healthy this week and I think the CMC addition increasing the size of the pie. Don’t think you should be viewing this as either / or, it’s not zero sum, both are good fantasy options.

A. Lazard (vs Dallas)
D. Smith (vs Washington)
T. Pollard (@GB)

1. Lazard
  2. Pollard/D Smith coin flip
Obviously #2 we don’t have enough info yet and presumably you don’t submit your lineup today.

Once we have Cowboys practice reports, it’s still a coin flip. Assign one player heads, the other player tails. Toss the coin as high as can without hitting the ceiling. As you are waiting for it come down, notice whether you are rooting for heads or tails.

Forget the result of the coin flip, that’s your answer.

PPR superflex league.

2) 3 WRs out of these:

Jeudy at TEN
London at CAR
Metcalf at TB
Mooney vs DET
DJ Moore vs ATL
Pittman at LVR

For flex, thinking Pollard unless the Lions come out and say that Swift's touches will ramp up considerably (unlikely)

For WR, thinking Jeudy, Metcalf and Moore. Just can't trust London or Pittman with their offenses. Mooney is tougher, but concerned that despite the rise in Fields and the offense, still a low volume passing offense and he's going to continue to lose targets to Kmet and Claypool.

1) Pollard over Mr Softee

2) 3M - Metcalf, Mooney, DJ Moore.

It’s close, though - Jeudy is coming off consecutive good weeks before the bye. I think the Titans D is playing very well, and their young corners are vulnerable. Comes down to trusting Fields to make plays at home vs good Russ turns up in Nashville. But it’s a high quality problem, both are decent WR3s this week.

PPR superflex league.

2) 3 WRs out of these:

Jeudy at TEN
London at CAR
Metcalf at TB
Mooney vs DET
DJ Moore vs ATL
Pittman at LVR

It’s close, though - Jeudy is coming off consecutive good weeks before the bye. I think the Titans D is playing very well, and their young corners are vulnerable. Comes down to trusting Fields to make plays at home vs good Russ turns up in Nashville. But it’s a high quality problem, both are decent WR3s this week.
Thanks - and lol at Mr. Softee - the guy we love to hate these days.

Good point on Jeudy vs Mooney. The Titans are a tough matchup and that could be a slug it out, low scoring affair. Bears vs Lions should be more high scoring, but Fields/Monty/Herbert may just run the hell out of the ball.

I should also add I have Nico Collins, but not ready to put him in the mix yet until he shows out again.

PPR superflex league.

2) 3 WRs out of these:

Jeudy at TEN
London at CAR
Metcalf at TB
Mooney vs DET
DJ Moore vs ATL
Pittman at LVR

Thanks - and lol at Mr. Softee - the guy we love to hate these days.

Good point on Jeudy vs Mooney. The Titans are a tough matchup and that could be a slug it out, low scoring affair. Bears vs Lions should be more high scoring, but Fields/Monty/Herbert may just run the hell out of the ball.

I should also add I have Nico Collins, but not ready to put him in the mix yet until he shows out again.

Everyone focused on how poorly the Packers played but the Lions had been showing some signs of life prior to that. Young guys had good games - ILB Barnes and S Kerby Joseph, + of course Hutch. The guys alongside Aidan (Cominsky & Paschal) are the key to unlocking him - he’s been much more effective when they’re healthy.

Detroit may revert back to being awful, their D has been pathetic much of the year. They haven’t won a road game in two years. But weird **** happens in this league. I love the variance.

Anyway, 100% on the simple math of the O/U. Go with the hot QB and hope the Fields tide rises all boats. Personally I think Kmet has a good day but that should open things up more for Mooney a bit.

Waivers have cleared and now I have a TE conundrum... Start one, keep one, drop one (or two).

Half PPR:

D Waller v IND
Dulcich @ TEN
Otton v SEA in Germany

Standard scoring, need just one from the following mixed bag for flex

D.Foreman vs Falcons - looked a good matchup but apparently Chuba is back
JSS vs Jags - good run of games and seems to get 6-8 targets from Mahomes each week
K.Herbert vs Lions - perfect matchup, unreliable usage
T.Lockett @ Bucs (Germany) - no idea what to make of this one
A.Lazard vs Cowboys - very tough matchup though he appears to be the main man there nowadays

Thank you!
For me it's Juju and then Herbert, both pretty close. Herbert probably has the higher floor. Lazard might have the targets but the Dallas D is pretty solid and the weather in GB could lead to a ground game. Lockett could be fine, but the Euro games are always wonky. I don't know if I can trust any Panthers... and it's TNF which is typically weaksauce for scoring

.5 PPR

Same crap WR’s to choose from:

Diontae Johnson Vs Saints
Michael Pittman at Raiders
Chris Godwin Vs Seahawks
DJ Moore Vs Falcons
Tyler Lockett Vs Bucs

Need top 3, and I honestly can’t make a case for any of them. Maybe Johnson, Godwin and Pittman? Have no idea..

Could also go with AJ Dillon, and then only 2 of these guys.

Thanks!
I think AJ is actually a good play. Jones is banged up and the weather in GB could be a sloppy one.

From those WRs I like DJ (not much else going on in that offense) and Diontae. If you need a third I'd lean Pittman (new coaching staff could forcefeed him the ball, but that's a big question mark)

FFPC scoring,here's everyone on my bench,I need TWO of them:

M.Gordon @ Tenn
D.Hilliard vs Den
E.Benjamin @ LAR
H.Renfro vs Ind
M.Jones @ KC
J.Johnson @ Pitt

Just made a big trade for Chase-- so I need an RB2 and a flex play for this week

Rb2 options:
Pollard @GB
Herbert @Detroit
Wilson vs Cleveland

Flex Options:
The two leftover Rbs OR Peoples Jones @ Miami

.5 ppr
bonus @ 100/200 yards

Waivers have cleared and now I have a TE conundrum... Start one, keep one, drop one (or two).

Half PPR:

D Waller v IND
Dulcich @ TEN
Otton v SEA in Germany

I think you start Dulcich and maybe try to trade Waller if you can upgrade somewhere and there's a team in your league hung up on names, because he hasn't done much. I still wouldn't drop him though, he still carries that name value. Otton I don't know much about, other than this past week's stats.

Half PPR:

D Waller v IND
Dulcich @ TEN
Otton v SEA in Germany

I’d personally start Dulcich this week. Tennessee is the 7th most generous vs TE’s, although Seattle is 2nd. I’d probably keep Dulcich and Waller going forward, with Otton the odd man out. Dulcich would be your main guy, with the hope Waller comes back strong and returns to top 5 TE, which Otton very likely couldn’t get to.

PPR superflex league.

2) 3 WRs out of these:

Jeudy at TEN
London at CAR
Metcalf at TB
Mooney vs DET
DJ Moore vs ATL
Pittman at LVR

1) I really want to say Swift but, why? I know he is an incredible playmaker but he has 10 & 6 opportunities over the last two games. Can we honestly hope for more than that? It feels like the team no longer trusts him. Jamaal Williams had 13 & 24 over the same two games.

Pollard has his own concerns but injury isn't really one of them and I don't see 6 opportunity downside there. And he is every bit the playmaker that Swift is.

Swift could destroy this recommendation with one or two touches, but so can Pollard.

Pollard>Swift

DK & Mooney seem like automatic starts IMO. DK is too talented on any continent and Mooney is turning into a serious big play guy and putting up solid numbers on limited opportunities.

For the third we really come to a coin toss. I don't really trust London at this point and starting him is hoping for a TD and it has been six games since that happened.

For the other three I honestly have no real way to distinguish them. As a long suffering Raiders fan I am pretty sure Pittman will have 27 catches for 468 yards and 7 TDs. Objectively I think Jeff Saturday is a company man who was brought in to literally tank the season so it's tough to have any hope for Indy.

We all know what DJ Moore did against Atlanta and Carolina promptly :poop: the 🛏️ last week. Mayfield came in and went back to ignoring DJ. You're hoping lighting strikes twice tomorrow. I'm not optimistic.

I think Jeudy makes some sense in this scenario. He has been coming on a little bit over the last three games and Tennessee does have a very low tier pass defense. If I'm making a blind dart throw I think I hope this is where it lands.

DK>Mooney>Jeudy>DJ/Pittman>London

PPR superflex league.

2) 3 WRs out of these:

Jeudy at TEN
London at CAR
Metcalf at TB
Mooney vs DET
DJ Moore vs ATL
Pittman at LVR

1) I really want to say Swift but, why? I know he is an incredible playmaker but he has 10 & 6 opportunities over the last two games. Can we honestly hope for more than that? It feels like the team no longer trusts him. Jamaal Williams had 13 & 24 over the same two games.

Pollard has his own concerns but injury isn't really one of them and I don't see 6 opportunity downside there. And he is every bit the playmaker that Swift is.

Swift could destroy this recommendation with one or two touches, but so can Pollard.

Pollard>Swift

DK & Mooney seem like automatic starts IMO. DK is too talented on any continent and Mooney is turning into a serious big play guy and putting up solid numbers on limited opportunities.

For the third we really come to a coin toss. I don't really trust London at this point and starting him is hoping for a TD and it has been six games since that happened.

For the other three I honestly have no real way to distinguish them. As a long suffering Raiders fan I am pretty sure Pittman will have 27 catches for 468 yards and 7 TDs. Objectively I think Jeff Saturday is a company man who was brought in to literally tank the season so it's tough to have any hope for Indy.

We all know what DJ Moore did against Atlanta and Carolina promptly :poop: the 🛏️ last week. Mayfield came in and went back to ignoring DJ. You're hoping lighting strikes twice tomorrow. I'm not optimistic.

I think Jeudy makes some sense in this scenario. He has been coming on a little bit over the last three games and Tennessee does have a very low tier pass defense. If I'm making a blind dart throw I think I hope this is where it lands.

DK>Mooney>Jeudy>DJ/Pittman>London
Thanks - definitely making me think about Jeudy/DJ. Definitely a speculative guess that Walker will go back to favoring DJ, but if Walker has another crappy first half, he'll probably go back to the bench for good.

In standard:

TE -- Schultz @ GB OR Knox vs Minn

Flex: need 2 : Swift @ CHI, D'Onte vs Atl or Pollard @ GB
I think Schultz is probably the right call because he is finally getting some consistent looks over the last two games. Hopefully that portends things to come. But, FTR I think you know how I feel about predicting TEs, it's just a WAG.

Schultz>Knox

The RB call is a lot more interesting but, since it looks like Zeke is coming back I think we should look at last week as a blip in an otherwise impressive run by Foreman.

Foreman>Pollard

Users who are viewing this thread