What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (2 Viewers)

0.5 PPR - Need 2 of the following

Diggs vs Patriots -never thought I'd have to ask about starting him
Ridley vs Panthers
CEH vs Bengals
Laporta at Cowboys
Warren at Seahawks
Zeke at Bills
It's crazy about Diggs. What concerns me is his snap share over the past three games. He is normally an 85% snap share guy but has been 79%, 46% & 60% over the last three games. Whatever the reason, I can't fathom the notion that he is suddenly not a good football player. I think the Bills have a chance to roll the Patriots and I like backing players from winning offenses. I think I would rather be wrong with Diggs in my lineup. Also I don't see two options who look that much better.

Ridley could be the best option as he is getting a ton of volume (10.5 targets/game over the last four) and they finally found some efficiency last week. But the Panthers have the fewest pass attempts against (28/game) and have given up the fourth fewest yards (176 y/g) and they give up about 1.3 TD passes/game. I don't think they are particularly good against the pass but teams haven't needed to pass against them. And there is a good chance Lawrence doesn't play so how do we handicap this with Bethard under center? He could radar lock on Ridley I guess but he only targeted Ridley four times on 15 passes, compared to eight for Engram. Then again the Panthers do have the 30th ranked scoring defense (25.4 ppg) so...

I have trouble endorsing CEH but, if Pacheco is out he may have an opportunity (even better if McKinnon is out).

I do really like LaPorta but it is a very difficult matchup and the Cowboys do seem to have a big advantage at home. I am really not sure how to look at this game.

I don't really like Warren or Zeke enough to start over your other options.

I probably go with Diggs & Ridley for now and if you don't like the idea of Beathard starting then I pivot to CEH (if Pacheco is out) or LaPorta.

Full PPR:

Achane against the Ravens or Singletary at home against the Titans? Leaning Singletary because of the assured volume. FBG has Achane as RB 10 which I don’t get and left me wondering what I’m missing. Unless Mostert is out, I don’t see it. Mostert gets ALL the goal line work and Wilson definitely had a role last week.
I agree with your logic and go with Singletary. If Stroud plays his efficiency should improve too.

.5 PPR, I need to pick two:

Etienne vs Carolina
Breece vs Browns
CEH vs Cincy
Achane vs Baltimore
D.Montgomery vs Dallas

I have them listed in the order I'm currently ranking them (assuming Pacheco is OUT and Mostert is IN), but not super confident in anyone.
I may have Montgomery as third on your list because of his TD upside and he does seem to consistently see 15+ opportunities. I also have trouble simply rolling out Hall again after his big game. But, he did show what he is capable of so I have no problem going with him if you're feeling it.

.5 ppr

Cooper vs NYJ
Lockett vs PIT

Engram vs CAR(Lawerence inj?)
Ferguson vs DET

.5 ppr
Need 3 WR 1 FLX

Nacua @ NYG
Higgens @ KC
Collins vs TEN
Lockett vs PIT
McLaren vs SF
Hall @ CLV
I can't see benching Cooper for Lockett.

Beathard targeted Engram on 8 of his 15 pass attempts. But there is nothing wrong with going with Ferguson if you think the Jags can control the game against the Panthers (they should but this Jags team is tough to figure out).

For your other options it looks like you wrote them down in the order you have them ranked and I mostly agree with the top three (I put Collins over Higgins and I would put Hall fourth):
Puka, Higgins & Collins and I don't really think much about it.

Straight forward 😜
QB standard scoring- Pick one

Stafford at NYG
Love at MIN
That's about as much of a coin toss as it gets. I guess I go with Stafford because I see less possibility he puts up a dud, but Love has been playing great and the Packers don't run near the goal line nearly as much as the Rams.

Full PPR. Start 2 RB's plus I will also start an RB in Flex, so pick 3 from this list:

Kyren Williams at Giants (obvious starter)
Ezekiel Elliott at Buffalo (and does it matter to you if Rhamondre Stevenson is active or not)
Jaylen Warren at Seahawks
Jerome Ford home vs Jets (Thursday night)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire home vs Bengals
Zamir White at Colts (obviously would only do this if Jacobs is out)
It does matter if Rhamondre is active, how could it not? The problem is you need to make a decision on Ford before you will likely know if Pacheco and/or Jacobs and/or Rhamondre are out. If two of those guys play then I like Ford as one of your three guys over Warren. Ford isn't getting as much work as we would like but he is still dominating snap counts and touches, particularly in the passing game which is very important in a full PPR. So it really depends on your confidence in those outcomes. Personally, I may like Ford over Zeke & CEH regardless.

So, for me obviously Kyern (he shouldn't even be included as an option to bench) Ford and then wait until you know who is and isn't playing. If all three guys are out then I like Zamir best then probably Zeke over CEH.

0.5 PPR - Need 2 of the following

Diggs vs Patriots -never thought I'd have to ask about starting him
Ridley vs Panthers
CEH vs Bengals
Laporta at Cowboys
Warren at Seahawks
Zeke at Bills
It's crazy about Diggs. What concerns me is his snap share over the past three games. He is normally an 85% snap share guy but has been 79%, 46% & 60% over the last three games. Whatever the reason, I can't fathom the notion that he is suddenly not a good football player. I think the Bills have a chance to roll the Patriots and I like backing players from winning offenses. I think I would rather be wrong with Diggs in my lineup. Also I don't see two options who look that much better.

Ridley could be the best option as he is getting a ton of volume (10.5 targets/game over the last four) and they finally found some efficiency last week. But the Panthers have the fewest pass attempts against (28/game) and have given up the fourth fewest yards (176 y/g) and they give up about 1.3 TD passes/game. I don't think they are particularly good against the pass but teams haven't needed to pass against them. And there is a good chance Lawrence doesn't play so how do we handicap this with Bethard under center? He could radar lock on Ridley I guess but he only targeted Ridley four times on 15 passes, compared to eight for Engram. Then again the Panthers do have the 30th ranked scoring defense (25.4 ppg) so...

I have trouble endorsing CEH but, if Pacheco is out he may have an opportunity (even better if McKinnon is out).

I do really like LaPorta but it is a very difficult matchup and the Cowboys do seem to have a big advantage at home. I am really not sure how to look at this game.

I don't really like Warren or Zeke enough to start over your other options.

I probably go with Diggs & Ridley for now and if you don't like the idea of Beathard starting then I pivot to CEH (if Pacheco is out) or LaPorta.
As for Diggs, I am convinced he is hurt. He got walloped on the first play of the game against the Chargers and seemed to have a neck issue from that. He seemed to be generally running fine and moving fine, but any time he took a hit he took himself out of the game immediately, Sometimes for only 1 play but sometimes longer. And he was a big part of the final drive that led to the winning FG.

I'm still playing him myself, but I understand the concern.

Need to pick one WR (PPR)

Garrett Wilson v. CLE (TNF)
Diontae Johnson v. SEA
George Pickens v. SEA
DeMarcus Robinson v. NYG

Need to pick 3 RBs (PPR)

Breece Hall v. CLE (TNF)
Kenneth Walker III v. PIT
David Montgomery v. DAL
CEH v. CIN (if Pacheco sits)
Zamir White v. IND (if Jacobs sits)
Jaylen Warren v. SEA

I really hate TNF games/decisions.

Conner has been very good all year. He gets solid volume and is used on every down/distance.
He does/is, but that Philly run defense is still pretty good (albeit, a bit "worse" than they were early in the year since the bye). And outside of last week, Conner really hasn't done a whole lot this year as a receiver (and by "much" I really mean "anything". Which is silly, because he's a really good one out of the backfield).

Eagles' RYA still isn't particular great, but they have been giving up about one rush TD per for 6 or 7 contests. I suppose if any RB on AZ is going to get one, it'd be Conner, buuuut....I dunno. His usage should be there, unless the Eagles waffle stomp the Cards D early. Or Murray could vulture some RZ usage too (of course, I'll likely be starting him too, sooo....yeah.)

Really don't WANT to start Zeke, even with Rhamondre out, but if Stevenson misses again Elliot is usually the only RB who has seen snaps. As you say, it'll be ugly and inefficient, but he may score a touchdown and will likely catch 5-6 passes.

Full PPR. Start 2 RB's plus I will also start an RB in Flex, so pick 3 from this list:

Kyren Williams at Giants (obvious starter)
Ezekiel Elliott at Buffalo (and does it matter to you if Rhamondre Stevenson is active or not)
Jaylen Warren at Seahawks
Jerome Ford home vs Jets (Thursday night)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire home vs Bengals
Zamir White at Colts (obviously would only do this if Jacobs is out)
It does matter if Rhamondre is active, how could it not? The problem is you need to make a decision on Ford before you will likely know if Pacheco and/or Jacobs and/or Rhamondre are out. If two of those guys play then I like Ford as one of your three guys over Warren. Ford isn't getting as much work as we would like but he is still dominating snap counts and touches, particularly in the passing game which is very important in a full PPR. So it really depends on your confidence in those outcomes. Personally, I may like Ford over Zeke & CEH regardless.

So, for me obviously Kyern (he shouldn't even be included as an option to bench) Ford and then wait until you know who is and isn't playing. If all three guys are out then I like Zamir best then probably Zeke over CEH.

FYI, Rhamondre Stevenson went on IR today, so I think Zeke is looking good.

Josh Jacobs DNP on Wednesday.

Isiah Pacheco also DNP on Wednesday.

Conner has been very good all year. He gets solid volume and is used on every down/distance.
He does/is, but that Philly run defense is still pretty good (albeit, a bit "worse" than they were early in the year since the bye). And outside of last week, Conner really hasn't done a whole lot this year as a receiver (and by "much" I really mean "anything". Which is silly, because he's a really good one out of the backfield).

Eagles' RYA still isn't particular great, but they have been giving up about one rush TD per for 6 or 7 contests. I suppose if any RB on AZ is going to get one, it'd be Conner, buuuut....I dunno. His usage should be there, unless the Eagles waffle stomp the Cards D early. Or Murray could vulture some RZ usage too (of course, I'll likely be starting him too, sooo....yeah.)

Really don't WANT to start Zeke, even with Rhamondre out, but if Stevenson misses again Elliot is usually the only RB who has seen snaps. As you say, it'll be ugly and inefficient, but he may score a touchdown and will likely catch 5-6 passes.
Conner is seeing 3.6 targets/game over his last five (2 games with 5 targets, 2 with 3 and 1 with 2). That's solid volume.

But with the news that Rhamondre is on IR and how much action Zeke has seen in the passing game there is nothing wrong with opting for him over Conner.

Final week to pick a DST. Trying to decide between
Bills home vs Patriots
49ers at Commanders

Washington has switched to Brissett, who has looked MUCH better than Howell. Patriots have also won 2 of last 3 and would LOVE to beat the Bills again. 49ers will be pissed after Monday's loss so should take it out on Washington. Plus their offense should be able to run up the score and possibly force Washington to throw on every down. But Bills appear to be playing much better lately. Also Bills have 8 days rest while 49ers have 6 days.

Other options on the WW include
Rams at Giants
Bears home vs Falcons
Raiders at Colts
Eagles home vs Cardinals

Bills home vs Patriots
49ers at Commanders

Washington has switched to Brissett, who has looked MUCH better than Howell. Patriots have also won 2 of last 3 and would LOVE to beat the Bills again. 49ers will be pissed after Monday's loss so should take it out on Washington. Plus their offense should be able to run up the score and possibly force Washington to throw on every down. But Bills appear to be playing much better lately. Also Bills have 8 days rest while 49ers have 6 days.

Rams at Giants
Bears home vs Falcons
Raiders at Colts
Eagles home vs Cardinals
I'm rolling with the Bears at home but the Raiders are tempting with 4 defensive scores in the last 2 weeks.

Bills home vs Patriots
49ers at Commanders

Rams at Giants
Bears home vs Falcons
Raiders at Colts
Eagles home vs Cardinals
Contemplating most of these myself in one league, as well as Jax v Car. Still undecided. 🤕

Last edited:
Well. The good news is I’m in the championship. The bad news is, these are my SF options:

Tyrod Taylor(Rams)
Jarrett Stidham(Chargers)
David Montgomery(Dallas)

0.5 PPR 4 point passing tds.

I think I’m leaning Tyrod at this point and just hoping for 40-50 yards rushing.

Well. The good news is I’m in the championship. The bad news is, these are my SF options:

Tyrod Taylor(Rams)
David Montgomery(Dallas)

I think I’m leaning Tyrod at this point and just hoping for 40-50 yards rushing.
Somewhat conservative play if you’re the favorite, Ty.
If you’re the dog I might roll with Stidham against a bad defense (albeit with the interim bump) and Payton airs it to show how smart he is.

I seem to have the same questions every week.

SF ppr I need 2 flex
Garrett Wilson vs the browns TNF
Ekeler at Denver
Walker vs the Steelers (sat Wednesday, injured)
If I bench Wilson and Walker is out I can throw in Diontae (sea) or Lockett (Pitt).

I’m 90% sold on starting Derek Carr (Bucs) over Flacco (jets) and Mullens (packers) but could be talked out of it.

Bills home vs Patriots
49ers at Commanders

Rams at Giants
Bears home vs Falcons
Raiders at Colts
Eagles home vs Cardinals
I’d roll with the 49ers. Brissett is probably less friendly to the D than Howell but the OL is still horrible.

Diontae Johnson v. SEA
George Pickens v. SEA
DeMarcus Robinson v. NYG

Need to pick 3 RBs (PPR)

Breece Hall v. CLE (TNF)
David Montgomery v. DAL
Jaylen Warren v. SEA

I think Diontae will have the best game of that group in ppr. Read (maybe here?) that Cinci D sold out to take away the middle of the field, whereas Seattle plays more zone where Diontae can excel. Of course come Sunday watch him get 3 targets for 2 total points...

TNF makes it tough, but I'd go Breece, K9 and Monty. Pending injury reports, CEH or Zamir could be swapped in for any of them.

.5 ppr, I need to choose one WR:

Waddle vs Baltimore (likely out, hard to trust even if he starts)
Diontae Johnson vs Seattle (currently my choice)
Noah Brown vs Tennessee (I will play Stroud if he's in ... I'm the underdog so an tempted to stack if CJ is a go)
Shaheed vs Tampa (dark horse candidate)

Well, I made it. Same dilemma as other weeks...pick two to bench

Etienne vs Carolina
Swift vs Arizona
Kenneth Walker vs Pittsburgh
Garrett Wilson vs Cleveland
Rashee Rice vs Cincy
DJ Moore vs Falcons
Zay Flowers vs Miami

My 8-year-old made it to the finals in his first year playing fantasy. Eight-team PPR. Pick two

BHall @ Cle
Montgomery @ Dallas
Flowers vs Miami
CEH vs Cinci
Ekeler @ Den

Noah Brown vs Tennessee (I will play Stroud if he's in ... I'm the underdog so an tempted to stack if CJ is a go)
Yeah I’d go with Diontae. Last week was a but if a fluke. They hit those big shots to Pickens, which won’t happen every week. Diontae is still the focal point of that offense most weeks.

I guess if you’re a huge underdog you could go with Shaheed as the upside guy, but even there I’d still probably stick with DJ

Bills home vs Patriots
49ers at Commanders

Rams at Giants
Bears home vs Falcons
Raiders at Colts
Eagles home vs Cardinals
I love the Bills this week, but like the 49ers even more.

I’m a massive underdog so it probably doesn’t even matter, but I need to choose 2 of the 5 RBs from this poopoo platter:

.5 PPR, start 1 QB/2 RB/3 WR or TE

Mixon vs KC
Elliot vs Buf
Pollard vs Det
N. Harris vs Seattle
CEH vs Cin

I literally just picked up CEH off waivers and if Pacheco is out, I think I may lean towards Mixon and CEH?
I will go against the grain and say Mixon and Pollard. I just get a "Pollard feeling" this week.

D question:

* CHI vs ATL -- Chicago unimpressive last week after a string of solid games. ATL will want to pound, but that's CHI's strength. Heinecke an upgrade over Ridder, but he can give the ball away. ATL dome team travelling to cold Chicago. Maybe a little wind.

* DEN D vs LAC -- Stick looked ok actually while the DEN D looked unimpressive against the NE offense of all things. DEN turning to Stidham at QB. Maybe that provides a spark. LAC still have Ekeler.

* LV @Indy -- Is the LV D that good? Or KC offense that bad? LV looked like world beaters on xmas day. Minshew was terrible last week. Pittman being in or out could be the difference.

Which?

Thanks

D question:

* CHI vs ATL -- Chicago unimpressive last week after a string of solid games. ATL will want to pound, but that's CHI's strength. Heinecke an upgrade over Ridder, but he can give the ball away. ATL dome team travelling to cold Chicago. Maybe a little wind.

* DEN D vs LAC -- Stick looked ok actually while the DEN D looked unimpressive against the NE offense of all things. DEN turning to Stidham at QB. Maybe that provides a spark. LAC still have Ekeler.

* LV @Indy -- Is the LV D that good? Or KC offense that bad? LV looked like world beaters on xmas day. Minshew was terrible last week. Pittman being in or out could be the difference.

Which?

Thanks
I say Broncos first. Then Chicago then LVR.

Of those, Waddle if he plays, if not go with Diontae

SF ppr I need 2 flex
Ekeler at Denver
If I bench Wilson and Walker is out I can throw in Diontae (sea) or Lockett (Pitt).

I’m 90% sold on starting Derek Carr (Bucs) over Flacco (jets) and Mullens (packers) but could be talked out of it.
Wilson and Ekeler

Tyrod Taylor(Rams)
David Montgomery(Dallas)

Somewhat conservative play if you’re the favorite, Ty.
If you’re the dog I might roll with Stidham against a bad defense (albeit with the interim bump) and Payton airs it to show how smart he is.
I agree exactly with OZ here

Diontae Johnson v. SEA
George Pickens v. SEA
DeMarcus Robinson v. NYG

Need to pick 3 RBs (PPR)

Breece Hall v. CLE (TNF)
David Montgomery v. DAL
Jaylen Warren v. SEA

Man. I think it comes down to Pickens & Robinson. Wilson in Cleveland with Simiean at QB just seems like a recipe for mediocrity, when all he could muster on 15 targets against the terrible Commanders D was 9-76-0.

For me I probably chase Pickens points but Robinson is on a tear and the Rams looked kinda locked in so if you have a hunch, go with it.

For your other options I guess you have to chase Hall's touches from last week but it's very possible he ends up with 16-18 and nowhere close to the 36 he saw against the Commanders. But you have no one else with that kind of touch upside.

Walker is a sure start IMO. Good enough matchup and he is clearly the favored option over Charbonnet.

The last one is really dependent on injury. If Pacheco & Jacobs play I roll Montgomery and don't think twice. If Pacheco is out I might still stick with Montgomery who I think is still in line for 15 or so touches with a reasonable TD shot. About the same for CEH, IMO.

If Jacobs is out I probably go with Zamir because I think the Raiders want to feed whoever is in the backfield and it's a great matchup (on paper).

Warren doesn't feel like a great option to me but I could see it if Jacobs & Pacheco play and you think Dallas is going to roll the Lions (a distinct possibility) because that may lead to more Gibbs and less Montgomery.

Bills home vs Patriots
49ers at Commanders

Rams at Giants
Bears home vs Falcons
Raiders at Colts
Eagles home vs Cardinals
Two great options but I lean towards Buffalo. Both teams should smash but I think there is more of a chance Zappe & the Pats turn back into a pumpkin than the Commanders offense.

Tyrod Taylor(Rams)
David Montgomery(Dallas)

I think Tyrod & Stidham have similar outcomes potential but Tyrod has a better track record. Although he is injury prone and I am not sure he is a better runner than Stidham who went 14-84 last season.

I hate to bench Montgomery TBH but I can definitely see the concern with this matchup. If the Cowboys smash the Lions Montgomery may cede opportunities to Gibbs.

IMO it's a coin toss and I would probably change my mind a couple times before Sunday.

ATM I think I go with Tyrod

SF ppr I need 2 flex
Ekeler at Denver

I'm not 90% sold on any of your options. ATM the only thing Walker had yesterday was veteran rest. And it is pretty clear when Walker plays he doesn't share the backfield, Charbonnet is an afterthought.

Given the options I probably roll Ekeler & Walker and hope for volume.

I like Wilson and he did get 15 targets last week but I have trouble recommending him when he could only manage 9-76 against a very bad Commanders pass defense at home. It was a fine game in PPR but Cleveland on the road feels like an entirely different animal.

Mullens may not start, and even if he does I have to imagine he's on a short leash. But when he plays he does put up solid stats. Also, Jaire Alexander has apparently been benched for this game.

Carr has been finding the end zone at a good clip over his last three games. And the Bucs secondary is not prohibitive. He's a solid start this week. So long as Olave plays I probably start him.

I agree with everything you said.

I would stack if Stroud plays.

D question:

Which?

Thanks
It's been a lot of years since playing in a league with standard scoring for DEF. Not to suggest that I could otherwise help you with your decision. :) Now that I'm off the hook, here is my advice: at this point it's you & your opponent, you're in a two-team league. Does he appear set at DEF? If so, the sooner you decide on a unit, the sooner you can add options at other positions. If the last two weeks are any indication, the Raiders are a no-brainer.

The two sources I consider do not have the Bears as being good vs RB, but that's fantasy. I don't afford much weight to defenses that give up more points to receiving RBs. It's still the high % short game. I'm not sure about the weather being a deciding factor. If Arthur Smith is conservative to a fault, to me it doesn't compute that bad weather is going to get him to open up the offense.

Often wrong, but I don't like Denver at all. What I have read is that the Broncos have to win out & get some help to make the playoffs. That the reason they're benching Wilson isn't performance related, but rather due to a clause in his contract. If he gets hurt this week or next, $37M is guaranteed him. I can see the players being disappointed, especially if they weren't in the know. But 20 minutes later it's dumped into the category of what's outside of their control. Still, it's ownership shutting it down. It just isn't the sort of development that's resonating with me. The Chargers DEF has struggled vs RB, but what if they successfully load the box & blitz Stidham? Apart from whether they play inspired football, I'd be concerned about them being on the field all day.

I wouldn't appreciate thoughts on Courtland Sutton. I'm also a Hockenson owner & picked up two TEs. Gerald Everett (LAC) @ DEN & Chizgoziem Okonkwo (TEN) @ HOU. Good luck to all who are still in it & thank you in advance.

Final opinion for this season?!
FFPC scoring:
Assuming Keenan Allen is a no go,I need TWO flexes:

D.Singletary vs Tenn
Z.Flowers vs Mia
A.Thielen @ Jax
D.Goedert vs AZ
R.Shaheed @ TB

This one is killin' me. Two-QB league with 6pt passing tds. My other QB is Dak- I guess I'd prefer a safe floor if that's even possible. Really I'm just trying to avoid a points hole.

Flacco vs Jets TNFB- tough matchup- but Njoku could get tds...?
Mullens vs Green Bay SNFB- would likely be a no-brainer with healthy Hockenson/Addison

Or a free agent option (gulp):
Heinicke @ Chicago
Rudolph @ Seattle
Jarrett Stidham vs LAChargers

D question:

Which?

Thanks
It's been a lot of years since playing in a league with standard scoring for DEF. Not to suggest that I could otherwise help you with your decision. :) Now that I'm off the hook, here is my advice: at this point it's you & your opponent, you're in a two-team league. Does he appear set at DEF? If so, the sooner you decide on a unit, the sooner you can add options at other positions. If the last two weeks are any indication, the Raiders are a no-brainer.

The two sources I consider do not have the Bears as being good vs RB, but that's fantasy. I don't afford much weight to defenses that give up more points to receiving RBs. It's still the high % short game. I'm not sure about the weather being a deciding factor. If Arthur Smith is conservative to a fault, to me it doesn't compute that bad weather is going to get him to open up the offense.

Often wrong, but I don't like Denver at all. What I have read is that the Broncos have to win out & get some help to make the playoffs. That the reason they're benching Wilson isn't performance related, but rather due to a clause in his contract. If he gets hurt this week or next, $37M is guaranteed him. I can see the players being disappointed, especially if they weren't in the know. But 20 minutes later it's dumped into the category of what's outside of their control. Still, it's ownership shutting it down. It just isn't the sort of development that's resonating with me. The Chargers DEF has struggled vs RB, but what if they successfully load the box & blitz Stidham? Apart from whether they play inspired football, I'd be concerned about them being on the field all day.

I wouldn't appreciate thoughts on Courtland Sutton. I'm also a Hockenson owner & picked up two TEs. Gerald Everett (LAC) @ DEN & Chizgoziem Okonkwo (TEN) @ HOU. Good luck to all who are still in it & thank you in advance.
Great point on the Wilson situation. That doesn't send a very competitive message to the team. DEN could totally mail it in.

I had thought CHI had been quite disruptive there for a bit, but that cooled off last week. Think the only hope there is CHI gets up big and force Heineke to the air. That may not be likely.

LV does seem to be trending in the right direction. If Pittman is declared out, that could lock in LV for me.

Need two from the following, non-ppr, std scoring (6pt TD):

Higgins @KC
Lockett vs PIT
Shaheed @ TB
Godwin vs TB

Well, I made it. Same dilemma as other weeks...pick two to bench

Etienne vs Carolina
Swift vs Arizona
Kenneth Walker vs Pittsburgh
Garrett Wilson vs Cleveland
Rashee Rice vs Cincy
DJ Moore vs Falcons
Zay Flowers vs Miami
Looks like you have a good problem. For me I probably bench Zay because he's a little dinged up, doesn't get the stable opportunities your other options do and the Miami secondary has two great corners.

Then I probably sit Wilson. This is a big risk but I don't think the Jets will run nearly as many plays against the Browns as they did against the Commanders. Nine receptions in a PPR is great but on 15 targets and for only 76 yards is disappointing. I just don't like the matchup here.

My 8-year-old made it to the finals in his first year playing fantasy. Eight-team PPR. Pick two

BHall @ Cle
Montgomery @ Dallas
Flowers vs Miami
CEH vs Cinci
Ekeler @ Den
Ugh...

Not a big fan of the Jets tonight but Hall still may be your best option.

I am torn on Montgomery because I do think he should see his normal 17 or so opportunities but if Dallas crushes them he could cede time to Gibbs. Even so, 15 Monty touches seem just as good as 18 CEH touches.

But, I guess is Pacheco is out CEH has a decent enough matchup to be worth risking.

Flowers is a little dinged up and faces a strong set of DBs. Seems too volatile this week.

Don't know what to think of Ekeler. They should feed him 20+ times and it is a winnable game. I wonder how the Broncos players respond to the message sent by benching Wilson while still in the playoffs race. Payton didn't just put Wilson on notice, he effectively announced a fire sale.

I guess, I would very tentatively and with little confidence roll with Ekeler & CEH

I'll start.

SF, PPR

Need one flex for sure (maybe a WR if Pittman doesn't clear the protocol).

My flex options:
Heinicke @ Chi
Rudolph @ Sea
Brisset v SF
Ford v NYJ
Flowers v Mia
Rice v Cin
Ridley v Car
Njoku v NYJ
I think I lean Rice here. The KC offense is due for a get right game. Bengals defense isn't exactly a power house.

If Cooper is out, I'd consider flipping to Njoku.

Users who are viewing this thread