What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Don't know if this is the right spot to post but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Drake has had a nice couple of weeks on limited opportunities. If I was looking to sell high, what type of RB or WR door combo could I be looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig, 2 questions, .5 ppr

--Burton or Njoku

--Which of these would you sit?

David Johnson, James Connor, James White or Joe Mixon?

Never tried this before.  Tho, it's likely too late.

Need to sit one of:

ADP @ NYG, Lindsay @KC, Chubb @ PIT, or E Sanders KC @ flex

.5 ppr

TIA

0.666 PPR. Have 2 WR slots and a flex to play with.

Right now have Tarik Cohen in the flex (other RB slots are now CMC and Lindsay, with Richard on the bench).

Trying to decide between Alshon Jeffrey, Doug Baldwin, and Kenny Golladay for the 2 WRs slots.

All three WRs have relatively tough pass D matchups.

Right now planning Baldwin and Golladay, but what say you?

Or -- would you use all three WRs (WR, WR, flex) and sit Cohen, who is my current flex?

Do you see Richard as a potential candidate in flex over Cohen, or any of the three WRs?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Bloom,

10 team PPR. 4 player keeper league. Player kept moves up 3 spots from the previous year and continues indefinitely until all the way to round 1. Currently undefeated.

My current WRs: OBJ, Hill, M Thomas, Landry, Kupp - start 4

Considering trading Kupp (10th rounder next year) for Coutee (28th rounder next year) for the future upgrade. Kupp would be kept for another year or two, Coutee basically his career. I know you were high on him this year.

Thank you sir.

ROS ppr league

Tequon Smith or keker coutee or Godwin

ETA: now with the Desean Jackson trade rumors, throw in Godwin to the mix as well

Bloom!

2 questions.

Luck or Rodgers? other guy has allison and mack

and not as appealing Crowell or Alex Collins? Half PPR.

Sig,

1/2 pt per league.  Have to choose from the following for a Flex play.

R.Mostert

Trequan Smith

Ty Lockett

TIA!

Junior

Hi Bloom - 

0.5 ppr - Martavis Bryant or Jermaine Kearse - Yeah... great options! And pick 2 - Nick Chubb, Latavis Murray or Adrian Peterson.

Standard - Chubb, Mixon or Peterson - pick 2

Thanks!

Need to stream one of the below scrub QB’s this week with Rivers on a bye. I’m already the underdog, so who has the highest upside this week:

• Flacco @ CAR
  • Kdenim @ KC
  • Carr vs. Indy
  • Beathard @ AZ
Thanks

Hey bloom, always appreciate your help. 

Ppr league and have a wr and flex slot available for two of the following:

Lockett, Tre-fetti, Mostert, or Richard? 

Full Point PPR. Low score each week gets the boot. I feel confident in my chances this week of not being the lowest but... Do I trust Gronk to play? Or go with Njoku at 1?

Luck or Winston this week?

Just saw the note on high winds in Cincy?

0.666 PPR. Have 2 WR slots and a flex to play with.

Right now have Tarik Cohen in the flex (other RB slots are now CMC and Lindsay, with Richard on the bench).

Trying to decide between Alshon Jeffrey, Doug Baldwin, and Kenny Golladay for the 2 WRs slots.

All three WRs have relatively tough pass D matchups.

Right now planning Baldwin and Golladay, but what say you?

Or -- would you use all three WRs (WR, WR, flex) and sit Cohen, who is my current flex?

Do you see Richard as a potential candidate in flex over Cohen, or any of the three WRs?

Thanks in advance!
sorry i missed ya but i agreed w WR decision, no on richard

Hey Bloom,

10 team PPR. 4 player keeper league. Player kept moves up 3 spots from the previous year and continues indefinitely until all the way to round 1. Currently undefeated.

My current WRs: OBJ, Hill, M Thomas, Landry, Kupp - start 4

Considering trading Kupp (10th rounder next year) for Coutee (28th rounder next year) for the future upgrade. Kupp would be kept for another year or two, Coutee basically his career. I know you were high on him this year.

Thank you sir.
makes sense to me since you dont need kupp right now. kupp will be worth more than coutee for next 1-2 years, but coutee will catch him eventually

cheers and i share your love of hot sauce. we need a hot sauce draft in FFA
Ooh that would be fun! 

At a baseball forum I used to moderate we did a band draft - 5 musicians from any era - the results would have been remarkable supergroups. 

In a hot sauce draft I’d be like MJD, drafting my own brand 1.01 :lol:  

sorry i missed ya but i agreed w WR decision, no on richard
Thanks, Sig, no problem, what you do here is a labor of love and appreciate what you do here.

QQ, sorry to double down. 

Would you play the Ravens D or the ARI D today, with a strategic twist -- looking at the general small difference in projections between the two this week here and across other sites, started with ARI, but now thinking of playing BAL today and quickly dropping ARI for the Jets for their matchups in the coming 4-5 weeks. Thoughts on both the difference between ARI and BAL today, and is it worth it to potentially go with a slightly lower projected BAL D today in the favor of securing the Jets?

Ooh that would be fun! 

At a baseball forum I used to moderate we did a band draft - 5 musicians from any era - the results would have been remarkable supergroups. 

In a hot sauce draft I’d be like MJD, drafting my own brand 1.01 :lol:  
I'd have you just under Frank's, knowing that Frank's is only there for name brand value and my own emotional attachment (grew up in Toronto right around the corner from Buffalo).

Your stuff is gooooooooooooood.

Thanks, Sig, no problem, what you do here is a labor of love and appreciate what you do here.

QQ, sorry to double down. 

Would you play the Ravens D or the ARI D today, with a strategic twist -- looking at the general small difference in projections between the two this week here and across other sites, started with ARI, but now thinking of playing BAL today and quickly dropping ARI for the Jets for their matchups in the coming 4-5 weeks. Thoughts on both the difference between ARI and BAL today, and is it worth it to potentially go with a slightly lower projected BAL D today in the favor of securing the Jets?
sorry i didnt see this im good with that strategy

yes do it
So I did it arrrghhhh even though Thomas is a stud then I was bored and I went to a owner who's qb was bortles .. I offered him my backup Wentz , Lockett and Adrian Peterson or Ekler .. he took Ekler and gave me Hopkins 

Now my  wr r Hopkins ,hill ,Jeffrey and Allen ,Crabtree ,Tyrell Williams

Rb Drake ,James White , mcaffrey, Adrian Peterson 

Qb Manhones Bortles 

Tell Njoku and Howard 

K Zuerlain 

De Hunter ,Watt ,Addison ,Graham 

Lb Littleton , Cunningham, Mkinney , Jack ,Milano , Walker 

Safety Bates ,Reshad Jones ,Jamal Adams , Justin Evans ,Worley 

Users who are viewing this thread