What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (3 Viewers)

I see her on the Today show a lot.

She's nice, but she suffers in comparison sitting next to Natalie Morales.
Natalie is cute and all but to say Giada suffers? Suffers?No.
YouCan't Be Serious
Something is amiss with this chick's face. I can't quite identify it, but something is off. Not attractive.In answer to the poll, Giada's a solid 7.5.

Neither of them match up to Robin Meade on CNN.
:lol: No one is close to Natalie.

She is beautiful.

She's hot, cooks great, and comes from $$$. She is the granddaughter of Filmmaker Dino De Laurentiis.

Whatever minor flaws, those can be overcome for stats like that!

10+
Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryus, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this came Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. Now, let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

I'd give her a 6. Big Head looks good at first but over time she drops when you see that nose, that chin, thoise teeth, and that over-sized cranium.

I always love guys who have to resort to following the dating advice of a fur hat wearing eyelinered dweeb bagging on beautiful, vibrant, women they could not hope to get with were they the last penis on earth.

Huge, square dome. Looks like head was put into a vice or football helmet for first 8 years of life. Great rack though, solid 5 maybe 6

Huge, square dome. Looks like head was put into a vice or football helmet for first 8 years of life. Great rack though, solid 5 maybe 6
Her head freaks me out, too; it reminds me of a Barbie doll head. Great body, would definitely jump. I cannot stand her pronunciation of "Pecorino-Romano" and most of the other Italian she drops.

She looks a bit like Nathalie Portman. Like an older sister with slightly less refined features but a better rack.

I would, but I would probably cut off a toe for most FBGS "6s"

She looks a bit like Nathalie Portman. Like an older sister with slightly less refined features but a better rack. I would, but I would probably cut off a toe for most FBGS "6s"
It is funny that you say that since that is what made me bump this thread. My wife was looking at a magazine and from a distance I thought it was a picture of natalie. Turned out to be giada. I am a fan. Wife informs me that she is usually showing nice cleavage while cooking. Will have to tune in.

She looks a bit like Nathalie Portman. Like an older sister with slightly less refined features but a better rack. I would, but I would probably cut off a toe for most FBGS "6s"
It is funny that you say that since that is what made me bump this thread. My wife was looking at a magazine and from a distance I thought it was a picture of natalie. Turned out to be giada. I am a fan. Wife informs me that she is usually showing nice cleavage while cooking. Will have to tune in.
How do you not know this? Giada and Sandra dee are always showing valleys of bliss.

How do you not know this? Giada and Sandra dee are always showing valleys of bliss.
I don't have cable.

I ate at her restaurant at the Cromwell in Vegas back in July. Food was amazing. Kept hoping she would stop by my table and show some cleavage. I love her. Listening to Artie and Fallon talk about her is making me want pesto flatbread. After having dessert of course.

Users who are viewing this thread