What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Zimmerman Questioned by Police for Threatening Wife With Gun (1 Viewer)

Trevon had no idea Zimmerman had a gun.  He was on the phone talking that strange girl right up to the point of the confrontation.  The grass stains.  The witness.  The screaming.  The 9-11 phone call.  All point to Zimmerman getting his ### kicked.  There is zero doubt in this.  The facts also suggest that both parties contributed to the confrontation.  Zimmerman's fear and Trevon being pissed this cracker was following him.  Trevon proceeded to beat Zimmerman up and had him in the ground throwing punches and would not stop according to the only real witness.  Zimmerman lied/exaggerated about his head being pounded against the cenment and probably lied about the struggle for the gun.  The most likily scenario is Zimmerman pulled the gun out of fear and shot Trevon before he had any idea there was a gun.  Whether that constitutes self-defense is debateable, but some of the narratives that are given on the Trevon side are just ridiculously ignorant.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Tim would Stop bringing race into this at every opportunity and projecting racists motives at people who take the other side.  Stick to the facts and stop projecting stuff.  It is a sickening debate tactic.  

:lmao:  No they didn't. The only thing the facts showed was that we couldn't be absolutely sure Zimmerman wasn't lying. I would have acquitted him too. But don't twist it around now. 
Zimmerman probably be did lie about things, but not about getting his ### kicked.  Zimmerman had the grass stains.  Zimmerman had the injuries to the face. Trevon only non-bullet injuries were on his fists.  It was Zimmerman screaming like a girl for help.  There was a witness who saw Trevon on top wailing on Zimmerman.  Point to one ####### fact outside Trevon's mom that suggests Zimmerman was the one on top and it was Trevon screaming.  The evidence is overwhelming who was winning the fight. 

I wish Tim would Stop bringing race into this at every opportunity and projecting racists motives at people who take the other side.  Stick to the facts and stop projecting stuff.  It is a sickening debate tactic.  
Gotta get to that 100,000th post.  Always has been his MO.

Zimmerman probably be did lie about things, but not about getting his ### kicked.  Zimmerman had the grass stains.  Zimmerman had the injuries to the face. Trevon only non-bullet injuries were on his fists.  It was Zimmerman screaming like a girl for help.  There was a witness who saw Trevon on top wailing on Zimmerman.  Point to one ####### fact outside Trevon's mom that suggests Zimmerman was the one on top and it was Trevon screaming.  The evidence is overwhelming who was winning the fight. 
yup...and if zimmy didnt have a gun on him they would both be alive today 

:lmao:

After struggling to find a gun seller that would auction the 9 mm pistol he said he used to kill Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman said he’d found a website that would host it. His listing, however, remained controversial — disappearing from that site Thursday night before reappearing hours later.

Now, the price has topped $65 million, though it seems the bidding war may have been hijacked by bogus buyers.

By Friday morning, the auction had more than 1,000 bids — including one for $65,039,000.

That bid followed another one for $65 million from “Racist McShootFace,” who was later removed from the website, according to the Associated Press.

Trevon had no idea Zimmerman had a gun.  He was on the phone talking that strange girl right up to the point of the confrontation.  The grass stains.  The witness.  The screaming.  The 9-11 phone call.  All point to Zimmerman getting his ### kicked.  There is zero doubt in this.  The facts also suggest that both parties contributed to the confrontation.  Zimmerman's fear and Trevon being pissed this cracker was following him.  Trevon proceeded to beat Zimmerman up and had him in the ground throwing punches and would not stop according to the only real witness.  Zimmerman lied/exaggerated about his head being pounded against the cenment and probably lied about the struggle for the gun.  The most likily scenario is Zimmerman pulled the gun out of fear and shot Trevon before he had any idea there was a gun.  Whether that constitutes self-defense is debateable, but some of the narratives that are given on the Trevon side are just ridiculously ignorant.  
Absolutely.

I think there is a tendency of some who see the world in very black and white terms (pun intended) to decide what happened based on how they see society. Their narrative is shaped by factors other than the facts and allow it to color in the lines. I think when this happens they do themselves a disservice in first trying to really find out what happened based on the actual facts and second weaken their stance in a debate on the facts. When someone says "I don't need to know the facts, I know what happened" in a circumstance like this (an attitude not unknown to happen) it does no one any good. It sure does not make for a more receptive audience of people who are not automatically within their same camp in terms of how they view things like this.

You're right. If I had never mentioned race, nobody else would have either. The power of this forum...

Only George, Treyvon, and perhaps a witness know what happened. 

-However, since the murder by his own fault or not, George Zimmerman has time and time again shown to either not be playing with a full deck or a tendency to pick the worst option in reaction to a situation. When I heard he was auctioning off the gun and seemed proud of the entire experience I wanted to throw up. 

If a mob showed up at his house I wouldn't shed a tear. It's not even about the night with TM, it's everything he has done since that night that makes me hate him and think he probably committed murder over self defense. You go looking for trouble, find the trouble, then cry foul...bleep you!

Only George, Treyvon, and perhaps a witness know what happened. 

-However, since the murder by his own fault or not, George Zimmerman has time and time again shown to either not be playing with a full deck or a tendency to pick the worst option in reaction to a situation. When I heard he was auctioning off the gun and seemed proud of the entire experience I wanted to throw up. 

If a mob showed up at his house I wouldn't shed a tear. It's not even about the night with TM, it's everything he has done since that night that makes me hate him and think he probably committed murder over self defense. You go looking for trouble, find the trouble, then cry foul...bleep you!
IMO the wrong person died that night

So full of ####.  There is zero percent chance that is how it went down.  The screams, the witnesses, the phone calls all contradict your fantasy.  
Um, its been pretty much his go to move since he was found not guilty but continue to think Treyvon provoked him.

Sweet Jesus the lunacy.  You actually think Trayvon is at fault?  Unreal.  But keep defending Zimmy with your zany theories about that night

Today I learned that jon_mx was an eyewitness to the Zimmerman/Martin fight.

It was Zimmerman that interjected himself into something that was nothing.  It was Zimmerman who provoked the actions that took place.  It was Zimmerman who murdered a kid for no reason whatsoever, and we still have people defending this POS?  Murica

Officer Pete Malloy said:
Today I learned that jon_mx was an eyewitness to the Zimmerman/Martin fight.
The facts of the case tell a pretty clear story.  The biggest question is if there was a struggle for the gun.  I put zero weight on anything Zimmerman said.  

The facts of the case tell a pretty clear story.  The biggest question is if there was a struggle for the gun.  I put zero weight on anything Zimmerman said.  
How in the world can you say that considering that there were only 2 people that know exactly what happened and one of them is dead.  The other one has proved to be a gigantic moron/lunatic.

It was Zimmerman that interjected himself into something that was nothing.  It was Zimmerman who provoked the actions that took place.  It was Zimmerman who murdered a kid for no reason whatsoever, and we still have people defending this POS?  Murica

Grace Under Pressure said:
F'n lol. I forgot Zimmerman had no choice but to follow Martin. Gosh, imagine the fear. And the bravery! Amirite?
Is following and watching someone illegal?   Zimmerman is a POS and probably is a person most people would want to beat up.  But that does not make it legal to kick his ###.   

pantherclub said:
Um, its been pretty much his go to move since he was found not guilty but continue to think Treyvon provoked him.
Which has nothing to do with this case.  Tell me a story that fits with the facts in the case.   Nothing you say has anything to do with that day.   

Coward, chump, stupid, tool, and racist also came to mind, these subsequent events are affirmation of the obvious.

But that does not make it legal to kick his ###.   
These can both be true statements. You seem to be defending Zimmerman in court of law, black and white terms, and for whatever reason you're not able to connect to the point where you see what it was and where it was coming from. The trial happened years ago. That's not the point.

How in the world can you say that considering that there were only 2 people that know exactly what happened and one of them is dead.  The other one has proved to be a gigantic moron/lunatic.
Nothing I say relies on Zimmerman's word.  What do you dispute?   The testimony of the witness?   The grass stains on Zimmerman's back?  The injuries to Zimmerman?  Treyvon's swollen fists?   The forensics?   The screams on the 911 call?  The testimony of Martin's friend?   What is confusing?   They all tell a story of how it went down.  

Nothing I say relies on Zimmerman's word.  What do you dispute?   The testimony of the witness?   The grass stains on Zimmerman's back?  The injuries to Zimmerman?  Treyvon's swollen fists?   The forensics?   The screams on the 911 call?  The testimony of Martin's friend?   What is confusing?   They all tell a story of how it went down.  

jesus dude....this isnt a court of law where you can win your argument on a technicality....its like you`re stuck on stupid...throw out zimmerans testimony...hes a proven liar and scumbag...he put all the events that happened that night  into motion because of who is is ...start connecting the dots ...zimmys past ...zimmys present...the guy went after an innocent kid who wasnt bothering anyone ...no crimes were committed until zimmy went after trey.....not one person is disputing there was an altercation.... but WHY was there an altercation....the day you cant confront someone who is clearly after you is a sad day for everyone....and i cant believe im getting sucked into this conversation ...AGAIN lol

On a related note, there is a traveling Beatles museum exhibit (currently in Dearborn's Henry Ford) that has the last autograph of John Lennon. It is the album cover that he signed for Mark Chapman just before he was killed by Chapman.

On a related note, there is a traveling Beatles museum exhibit (currently in Dearborn's Henry Ford) that has the last autograph of John Lennon. It is the album cover that he signed for Mark Chapman just before he was killed by Chapman.
That's actually a pretty awesome idea.  Tell Zimmerman that you want to meet him and get his autograph on the gun.  His ego would probably lead him to do it, then POW!

Users who are viewing this thread