What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (12 Viewers)

:wall:  I am drinking the twice brewed losers basement filtered with 5 day worn underware, topped off with mom's #####.

Hint of yeast, some stool, and bloody Mary to a T.

Have you had satans bake sale mint chocolate chip stout from spring house?  Never thought I'd like a beer like that, but had it a festival several years ago and thought it was great.
Whaaaaat... no, I have not.  In fact I did not know that beer existed.  I'll have to see if I can make it out to Spring House again sometime soon.  I do recall liking their pumpkin beers.  Thank you for the reminder... I appreciate it.

Glorious — IMO this is the best Galaxy-bomb shelfie that I’ve ever had. Certainly the best available in NWI. Lord Hobo’s flagship DIPA, Boom Sauce, was kind of meh IMO compared to the competition in the $16+ / 4 price range, but Glorious destroys everything else Galaxy-forward that I can easily get and is only $11 / 4 pints. Buy on sight if you are a Galaxy hop fan.

From 18th Street's FB:

"Introducing Nickel and Dime, two new Double Dry Hopped Double India Pale Ales that won’t leave you feeling short changed. Both are juicy and hazy- Nickel (7.4% ABV) is brewed and dry hopped with Nelson Sauvin and Simcoe hops; Dime (7.6% ABV) with Citra and Galaxy hops. Available 10/12 at both locations. 13oz drafts $6, 16oz 4pks to go $18."

Looks like I'll be having another talk with the wife about how I spend too much on beer tomorrow lol.
Saw these at Binnys today. $18.99 per. I wanted to....couldn't. Same with Surly Wet. 

Born Yesterday supposed to hit there on Friday.  

Born Yesterday.  

I was at my local bottle shop yesterday when the Lagunitas rep dropped off the keg and a few cases.  They tapped it right away.  I said hi to the rep as I was grabbing a sixer of it and he offered to put it on his tab as well as the fresh pint off the keg.

:)

Born Yesterday.  

I was at my local bottle shop yesterday when the Lagunitas rep dropped off the keg and a few cases.  They tapped it right away.  I said hi to the rep as I was grabbing a sixer of it and he offered to put it on his tab as well as the fresh pint off the keg.

:)
How is it? I don't think I had it last year...maybe even last 2 years

The Chosen One from Tilted Barn, fantastic unfiltered DIPA. These guys are making the best beer in Rhode Island and If they weren't so small they would be as well known as any of the heavyweight breweries in New England. 

You guys weren't kidding about this Born Yesterday. Fresh hops season pretty much cements fall as the best time of the year.
“Maybe the end of next week” per my guy here in IN. He has it in the back I think, but can’t sell it until Indiana Beverage tells him to.  :wall:

Got two Born Yesterday sixes. 

And Nickel  :bag:  which I shared with my brother. 

Would have gotten Dime but it was sold out. 

#hypocriticalhazebro

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting ready to start teh fire, eyeing two different waxed Four Fathers bombers — BA Wheelhouse And Viking Funeral, both clocking in at > 10% and freaking delicious. Pissing off teh deck and wife rolling her eyes inbound.

Also picked up Fresh v6 and v7. V6 is ekuanot and simcoe. Supposed to be good. 

v7 is Idaho 7 and El Dorado. Really intrigued about the Idaho 7 as I've seen that being used more frequently. 

Also picked up Fresh v6 and v7. V6 is ekuanot and simcoe. Supposed to be good. 

v7 is Idaho 7 and El Dorado. Really intrigued about the Idaho 7 as I've seen that being used more frequently. 
Don’t think I’ve ever had anything less than outstanding from Hubbard’s Cave.

So there's no Jai Alai in local distro around here that's brewed in Tampa since the sale.....its all brewed in Asheville...so it's been tough finding it fresh outside of the taproom...the 9/25 NC batch is maybe the best Jai Alai I've ever had. Creamy soft mouthfeel with strong tropical notes. Smooth AF. I'm on my 4th 6 pack in a little over a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread