What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pokemon Go (2 Viewers)

I am like the anti-10k egg guy. I just never seem to get one and when I do, it is always something terrible.. I finally got one late yesterday and I was working on it, but didn't quite get it hatched.   I figured I would just walk my daughter to the bus stop this morning to finish it off--come on be something good........out pops a #### Mareep. :rant:  

Just FYI--I think the last ditto I got was from a Hoothoot.

I am like the anti-10k egg guy. I just never seem to get one and when I do, it is always something terrible.. I finally got one late yesterday and I was working on it, but didn't quite get it hatched.   I figured I would just walk my daughter to the bus stop this morning to finish it off--come on be something good........out pops a #### Mareep. :rant:  

Just FYI--I think the last ditto I got was from a Hoothoot.
Ouch.....well hatching a dratini isnt much better....i got my flygon and now im close to my salemence....next will be the metagross

Just hit Level 40 today.  :banned:  Guess I can stop now?

Looking forward to next community day and black Charizard, hopefully scans back up by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a good event just happened due to the earth day thing. I caught 5 larvitar on my way home from work today, phanfy and ground/water/grass types everywhere.

3x stardust

and 4/5 spins at the stop I have gotten 10k purple eggs.....dang

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
I think a good event just happened due to the earth day thing. I caught 5 tyranitar on my way home from work today, phanfy and ground/water/grass types everywhere.

3x stardust

and 4/5 spins at the stop I have gotten 10k purple eggs.....dang
I would literally crash my car if I saw a tyranitar in the wild One of the ones I really want to get.. I swear the game knows when you need something, it makes it impossible to catch, One of the little quest I got was to catch 3 Meowths---now these things are everywhere, but for the past three days-not one can be found. 

I would literally crash my car if I saw a tyranitar in the wild One of the ones I really want to get.. I swear the game knows when you need something, it makes it impossible to catch, One of the little quest I got was to catch 3 Meowths---now these things are everywhere, but for the past three days-not one can be found. 
Sorry sorry.....larvitar....mis typed.....my bad.   But two generated on my street tonight

Tried this out that one week that everyone on earth was playing.  Haven't really opened it since, but my kids suddenly want to play it.  My office is a pokestop so i can just spin the wheel every 5 minutes to stock up on balls.  Seems like there are some new things in the app since I last played, anything I need to know?  For reference, I know basically nothing about pokemon, and they basically just want to walk around the neighborhood and catch pokemans whenever they appear, not interested in the gyms or whatever.  

Was in Europe for a couple weeks.  More than a couple times saw hordes of people standing around parks staring at their phones playing this.

Had no idea this was still a thing.  

PM me for my Friend ID.  My goal is to have a 'mon from all 50 states, so I'm sure you degenerates will be able to help with that.

PM me for my Friend ID.  My goal is to have a 'mon from all 50 states, so I'm sure you degenerates will be able to help with that.
PM Sent.  Checking to see how many gifts I have I see I have multiple Fast TMs.  Anyone know what these are and what they do?

PM Sent.  Checking to see how many gifts I have I see I have multiple Fast TMs.  Anyone know what these are and what they do?
You can use TMs to change your moves. A Fast TM will reroll your fast move and a charge TM will reroll your charge move. Before this moveset couldn't be changed and you were stuck with whatever moves you had after catching or evolving

Still playing as the GF’s inner Asian has come out and she loves the game. She hit level 40 around the 4th of July (I’m still at 35) and helps admin Local group (whatsapp/discord) that contains hundreds of players and is extremely active.

They have an IT whiz who codes maps and even makes custom websites that format raid listings (with addresses of all local gyms, all raid characters with real world # folks needed, etc integrated).

It’s pretty crazy but she enjoys it so I join her. Have met some pretty cool folks and quite a few social misfits. Overall it’s something we have fun doing together a few times a month. 

Here are my current first few screens of guys: https://imgur.com/a/qcmtbJg

(before it’s asked, the numbers are IV and the + and * mean move sets have been optimized using TMs. 

Haven't made alot of trades but filled in some regionals:

Gave Bagon, got Mr. Mime

Gave Shiny Sunglasses Squirtle, got Heracross

Gave Witch Hat Pichu, got Toarkol

Gave Unown O, got Kangaskhan

Should be easy enough to get Corsola (Florida, Mexico, etc) but haven't pursued yet.

Relicanth is going to be hard to find (New Zealnad, Fiji)

Not sure about Volbeat (Europe, Asia, Oceania) and Tropius (Africa, South Spain, Crete).

I hear Lunatone is around infrequently at night but haven't been out late at all.

Need two people to add as friends please......i will send you gifts everyday!!!! New mytihical discovery requires adding new friends....ill IM u my trainer code

Need two people to add as friends please......i will send you gifts everyday!!!! New mytihical discovery requires adding new friends....ill IM u my trainer code
Received, thanks sniffer.  Not sure how many of my real friends play. Not something we discuss while we get hammered at Happy Hour.

That being said, can anyone else help me out.  Could use two more.

anyone wanna trade? I have heracross and corsolas…..looking for a shiny larvitar or shiny evee…….let me know, also would like the moon guy or a torkoal, mr mime, relicanth, khan.....

Since the last update, the app crashes at open (iPhone 7+).  I updated to the most recent iOS, but it still crashes.  Seems to be an issue and I read on Reddit that the only fix at the moment is to delete and reinstall the app.  I'd try this, but am worried about losing progress.  Any thoughts on deleting and reinstalling vs. just waiting for another update?  

I ran into the same thing this morning. The new update is a mess. I deleted and reinstalled and everything is fine now.

Don't worry about losing progress. I know I went through that anxiety the first time I had to delete/reinstall this app. Your account is where everything is stored--not that app.

I kind of lost interest there for a while--mainly because of personal stuff going on, but I need to get in on the trading/friends thing. I have multiple holes in my poxedex I would like to get filled before Gen 4 hits. 

I ran into the same thing this morning. The new update is a mess. I deleted and reinstalled and everything is fine now.

Don't worry about losing progress. I know I went through that anxiety the first time I had to delete/reinstall this app. Your account is where everything is stored--not that app.

I kind of lost interest there for a while--mainly because of personal stuff going on, but I need to get in on the trading/friends thing. I have multiple holes in my poxedex I would like to get filled before Gen 4 hits. 
Thanks!  That did the trick

anyone wanna trade? I have heracross and corsolas…..looking for a shiny larvitar or shiny evee…….let me know, also would like the moon guy or a torkoal, mr mime, relicanth, khan.....
I have extra of both shiny Larvitar and shiny Eevee. I'd definitely do a trade for Heracross or Corsola if we're ever in the same area.

ive hatched a couple of 7k....no mr mime or gehnsas khan (sp).  …...game hates me....heard they are super rare anyway
I literally hatched these yesterday and today from the gift eggs (thanks to all BTW).  I don't know if it mattered, but I used the faster incubators.  

Anyone here not my friend yet and want to be?  I need one more to complete the task.  I'm 0293 2906 1703

I literally hatched these yesterday and today from the gift eggs (thanks to all BTW).  I don't know if it mattered, but I used the faster incubators.  

Anyone here not my friend yet and want to be?  I need one more to complete the task.  I'm 0293 2906 1703
Sent you a friend request. My trainer name is fdsey

Haven’t played this in a REALLY long time but we were out of town in Chattanooga so me and the kids fired the game up.  Two of them were starting over - I was level 28 with like 130/151.  So much has changed and I had no clue about any Gen 2/3 so that was fun.  The friends and gift thing  got several 7km eggs for my kids but none for me.  My wife installs the app and her gifts give her four 7km eggs.  I have no idea if that’s good or not.

So, we are walking around and my 10-year old hatched two 7km eggs at the same time.  She gets Kangastan and Mr. Mime - having not played in so long I’m thinking this is the greatest thing ever but maybe that’s normal now??  I’m still trying to leave the Shiny and Lucky version.  I had no clue what the Pineapple was for so wasn’t using it - I’m sure just as I figure stuff out I’ll losw interest again but for one weekend we had a blast.  

I may send friend invites to some of you guys that have posted.

Haven’t played this in a REALLY long time but we were out of town in Chattanooga so me and the kids fired the game up.  Two of them were starting over - I was level 28 with like 130/151.  So much has changed and I had no clue about any Gen 2/3 so that was fun.  The friends and gift thing  got several 7km eggs for my kids but none for me.  My wife installs the app and her gifts give her four 7km eggs.  I have no idea if that’s good or not.

So, we are walking around and my 10-year old hatched two 7km eggs at the same time.  She gets Kangastan and Mr. Mime - having not played in so long I’m thinking this is the greatest thing ever but maybe that’s normal now??  I’m still trying to leave the Shiny and Lucky version.  I had no clue what the Pineapple was for so wasn’t using it - I’m sure just as I figure stuff out I’ll losw interest again but for one weekend we had a blast.  

I may send friend invites to some of you guys that have posted.
Kangaskhan and Mr. Mime are only available in eggs for a limited time and both are fairly rare hatches. Some serious players are having a hard time getting the regional pokemon they need during this event. Getting two back-to-back is definitely not common.

Kangaskhan and Mr. Mime are only available in eggs for a limited time and both are fairly rare hatches. Some serious players are having a hard time getting the regional pokemon they need during this event. Getting two back-to-back is definitely not common.
What about 7km eggs in general?  There were 5 of us that were playing and giving each other gifts - everybody has gotten multiple 7km eggs now but most are hatching other stuff from what I can tell.  That's crazy that she hatched those two at exactly the same time.

What about 7km eggs in general?  There were 5 of us that were playing and giving each other gifts - everybody has gotten multiple 7km eggs now but most are hatching other stuff from what I can tell.  That's crazy that she hatched those two at exactly the same time.
They are giving out alolan forms of pokemon....the rainbow muck and new golem look cool.....i still have 4 eggs in incubators hoping to my first mime or khan still

Users who are viewing this thread