What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (3 Viewers)

Big brother will make sure Cody gets back in the house. Non of the other evicted make for good drama.

This is why I stopped watching the last couple of seasons. But, with being unemployed, my boredom got the better of me. 

10? That's bananas.
We didn't get a a good look at the fall, but did Jason fall on top of her foot too? 
How does a champion crossfitter have bones that brittle unless it's hit with a sledgehammer? 
is that what her "career" is? when it said her career may be over, i couldn't figure out what it would be. Is that a long-term job kind of thing?

10? That's bananas.
We didn't get a a good look at the fall, but did Jason fall on top of her foot too? 
How does a champion crossfitter have bones that brittle unless it's hit with a sledgehammer? 
She said the surgeon said it looked like a bomb went off in her foot.

is that what her "career" is? when it said her career may be over, i couldn't figure out what it would be. Is that a long-term job kind of thing?
She's not a Crossfit Games Champ.  She was also on the National weightlifting team. She's beat her body up for a long time and was injury prone during her Crossfit days.  

EYLive said:
Her foot was hanging when she was on Jason's back, and when he went down it landed her foot awkwardly into the ground. Her foot breaking had nothing to do with brittle bones.

PinkydaPimp said:
so can anyone explain the votes for Ramses last night?  The only thing i can think of was they were purposely throwing votes his way to put blame on someone else.  Like i was shocked Xmas voted for ramses. 
Big fan of this.  Told my wife when they started to vote that some of them needed to throw votes at the others, just to eff with everyone's paranoia.

Statorama said:
Cody's play was the right one.  Right person to backdoor, right time to do it.  CBS...er, I mean "the public"....gave Paul a magical BB superpower where he can't be nominated over the next 3 evictions, which blew up Cody's plan.
It was the right move, and "America" screwed it up. They did this consistently last season.  Hate that new aspect of the game.

EYLive said:
10? That's bananas.
Could be a bad lisfranc fracture.  My wife had one of these several years back, broke all five metatarsals and had surgery with pins sticking out of her foot for a while.

From wiki: Direct Lisfranc injuries are usually caused by a crush injury, such as a heavy object falling onto the midfoot (like Jason!?), or the foot being run over by a car or truck, or someone landing on the foot after a fall from a significant height. Indirect Lisfranc injuries are caused by a sudden rotational force on a plantar flexed (downward pointing) forefoot. Examples of this type of trauma include a rider falling from a horse but the foot remaining trapped in the stirrup, or a person falling forward after stepping into a storm drain.

Was away for a few days but managed to catch Wednesday's and Thursday's shows.  Not sure if it was mentioned, but.......

1) If Ramses was to win the POV, could he have not pulled one of the other two or was he only allowed to take himself off?

2)  When Xmas announced what her choice of options, surgery or no surgery, did she not say no surgery??  yet she went under the knife, so what gives??  And why is she allowed back in?  I would assume either suck it up or if you decide the surgery, ba bye, your time is up in the BB household.  Seems the only fair way no??

Was away for a few days but managed to catch Wednesday's and Thursday's shows.  Not sure if it was mentioned, but.......

1) If Ramses was to win the POV, could he have not pulled one of the other two or was he only allowed to take himself off?

2)  When Xmas announced what her choice of options, surgery or no surgery, did she not say no surgery??  yet she went under the knife, so what gives??  And why is she allowed back in?  I would assume either suck it up or if you decide the surgery, ba bye, your time is up in the BB household.  Seems the only fair way no??
I think ramses could have pulled someone else off but he would have been still on the block. 

Xmas foot - maybe second opinion after some swelling went down? Major disadvantage with foot injury, even mental or puzzle challenges involve walking and moving around. 

CanadianNFLJunkie said:

Christmas has a pretty big built in social media following. Sort of like what's her name Grande's brother. I'd be shocked if she's not some sort of redemption story as a vet in a summer or two. Either way, the show is going to keep her if possible and legally feasible.  

I think the injury might end up helping her game in a weird way. She's still cute and seems nice. Now she's not an obvious physical beast and is actually at a massive disadvantage in physical comps. I'd never vote to evict her. 

The chances of the re-enter comp being a physical challenge that Cody couldn't lose if he tried is in the neighborhood of 100%, right? Julie mentioned the houseguests have a chance to keep him out even if he wins. I'm interested to see how that goes. 

This is my favorite season in years. Decades maybe. 

The chances of the re-enter comp being a physical challenge that Cody couldn't lose if he tried is in the neighborhood of 100%, right? Julie mentioned the houseguests have a chance to keep him out even if he wins. I'm interested to see how that goes. 

This is my favorite season in years. Decades maybe. 
It will be a temptation of sorts I would guess. Somebody like Jess will win and be tempted to allow a guest back into the house.

The reddit is updated to show -clothed- how you need to sit when you get something bleached.  nsfw.

I always see people talking about Jessica and Elena, but for me, Alex and Raven are the top 2. 

Once you stop looking ar Jessica's body, you realize she is a butterface, especially without makeup. Wow. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're talking butterfaces, Raven is truly frightening. Even with her pasty make up she looks like a clown. I don't know how Matt stands her.

If we're talking butterfaces, Raven is truly frightening. Even with her pasty make up she looks like a clown. I don't know how Matt stands her.
Agreed. Jessica's perfect body can make up for her fake eyelashes. The sans eyelashes pic is really the only one I've seen that looks bad for jess.  She's a knockout with makeup on. 

I would think Dom dug her own grave and is gone for sure.

Not sure how much help Paul gets from production but he does seem to be a level above all these players.

This is a pretty classic showcase of why you never give up in this game.  Jess was an easy vote out this week, but she laid low and let someone else do something stupid.

Jess was also likely helped out by Christmas not being in the house and letting the dust settle a little bit.

Not sure how much help Paul gets from production but he does seem to be a level above all these players.
Dom taking Jason's bait at the veto meeting.. :lmao:  

"Yeah I will come after everyone in this room."

How would you fall for that?

Dom taking Jason's bait at the veto meeting.. :lmao:  

"Yeah I will come after everyone in this room."

How would you fall for that?
Why would she fall for that?  The same way the players keep agreeing to HOH deals this season.  Why would the winner agree to keeping anyone the other person wants safe and why would a player out their entire alliance they want to keep safe?   

Not sure how much help Paul gets from production but he does seem to be a level above all these 
 The three weeks of safety thing makes it much easier. If they were smart they would get him out asap. 

Why would she fall for that?  The same way the players keep agreeing to HOH deals this season.  Why would the winner agree to keeping anyone the other person wants safe and why would a player out their entire alliance they want to keep safe?   
Storms last night so we only got to see 10 minutes of the actual show. 

I couldn't figure out how some from each side of the house were just laying around the HOH room.  And it is one thing to ask for safety for 1 person but she asked for safety for almost half the house.

Storms last night so we only got to see 10 minutes of the actual show. 

I couldn't figure out how some from each side of the house were just laying around the HOH room.  And it is one thing to ask for safety for 1 person but she asked for safety for almost half the house.
Yeah, that only left people from her side left, you know that promise wasn't going to hold up. Better deal would've been you and one other person would have safety.

I'm sure he gets help from production, but he's also smarter than the other house guest, plus he has a full season's experience under his belt. It'll take a full house effort to evict him.

This is a pretty classic showcase of why you never give up in this game.  Jess was an easy vote out this week, but she laid low and let someone else do something stupid.

Jess was also likely helped out by Christmas not being in the house and letting the dust settle a little bit.
Yeah, I was talking to my wife about this a week or so ago while watching an episode of BB After Dark.

They just have nothing to do so when something happens they obsess and can't stop talking about it and it spirals into someone being the worst human being on earth by the end of the day.  "I think Ramses looked shady" suddenly becomes "RAMSES IS THE DEVIL ZOMG" by the time people go to bed at 4 am or whatever.  Then they wake up angry and unless someone does something dumber, a target is set.

PinkydaPimp said:
i wasnt paying attention.  what was Jessicas temptation again?
She can halt the eviction ceremony once during the next four (including last night, which she did not use even though she was OTB) essentially saving both noms.  So, once her beau is back in the house, she will be able to protect him.

She can halt the eviction ceremony once during the next four (including last night, which she did not use even though she was OTB) essentially saving both noms.  So, once her beau is back in the house, she will be able to protect him.
My guess is the competition will involve some sort of sniping so there is no doubt who comes back in.

I don't understand people like Josh. He didn't deny double hitting and scratching on the 8 ball, so what's his angle? Yelling louder and more adamantly than Mark? What a lamer.
and he never shut up during the whole match.  He is something.  People don't want the risk of him blurting out random things.  He has to be gone soon, right.

Users who are viewing this thread