Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

"Mass Casualty Event" in Las Vegas


bud29

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, dschuler said:

One of the survivors of the shooting (not injured) that claimed multiple shooters suddenly dies at age 28 from “stress”... Are you kidding me?  

Keep talking about Trump and Weinstein though America what a joke

 

 

Quote

Suchomel, 28, who was not injured during [the] shooting, died early [October 9] at her Apple Valley home, according to her grandmother, Julie Norton, the co-founder of the High Desert Phoenix Foundation.

Norton found Suchomel just after 8:30 a.m. when she arrived to care for her 3-year-old great-granddaughter, Scarlett. She believes Suchomel may have died in her sleep after her husband, Mike, left for work at 4:30 a.m.

“Kymberley had epilepsy and she’s always been prone to seizures — she told her friend that she recently had three focal seizures,” Norton told the Daily Press. “I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.”

Suchomel, who was taking medication for a pituitary tumor, shared her fear of trying to fall sleep at night as the “sounds of gunfire” become louder in her head and the images of “broken and bloody bodies” flashed through her mind.

You left out some important stuff.  

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why does everyone think it's so weird that the security guard bailed on the press conference?  Poor guy was probably nervous as hell and bolted while he could. If I were in that position, my press conference would begin and end with the statement "Leave me the #### alone, you friggin' vultures."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Some interesting background on Lombardo I hadn’t read before. Sorry if Honda. 

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/las-vegas-sheriff-emotional-press-conference-admits-hes-still-searching-answers-203135498.html

Makes me wonder if Campos fled the press conference because he was worried about losing his job if he publicly laid out what happened.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

You left out some important stuff.  

 

 

9 hours ago, Jefferson the Caregiver said:

Don't quit your day job. 

How many 28 year olds die in their sleep.  Keep drawing unemployment and food stamps losers, I’ll keep my day job as it treats me well.

Edited by dschuler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, dschuler said:

How many 28 year olds die in their sleep.  Keep drawing unemployment and food stamps losers, I’ll keep my day job as it treats me well.

What on earth are you talking about? 

Why did you leave out the part about epilepsy seizures and only mention "stress"? 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I'm now reading the "hero" security guard who bailed on the TV interviews reportedly checked into a UMC clinic the night he disappeared just before the interviews. The UMC clinic has 8 locations and has no record of him. He is still MIA and has not been heard of. Can this thing get any weirder? Or is this normal for a "hero" who doesn't like the limelight?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2017 at 11:02 AM, dschuler said:

 

How many 28 year olds die in their sleep.  Keep drawing unemployment and food stamps losers, I’ll keep my day job as it treats me well.

1/12 or so of people with epilepsy die by the age of 40 from Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy.  The majority of them are in their sleep.

That includes over 4,000 children under the age of 18 every year.

The average age for a SUDEP death is 30.

 

So... lots.

Edited by Henry Ford
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ArbyMelt said:

So I'm now reading the "hero" security guard who bailed on the TV interviews reportedly checked into a UMC clinic the night he disappeared just before the interviews. The UMC clinic has 8 locations and has no record of him. He is still MIA and has not been heard of. Can this thing get any weirder? Or is this normal for a "hero" who doesn't like the limelight?

The conspiracy thread on 4chan/pol is a fun read

 

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/145521224

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

1/12 or so of people with epilepsy die by the age of 40 from Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy.  The majority of them are in their sleep.

That includes over 4,000 children under the age of 18 every year.

The average age for a SUDEP death is 30.

 

So... lots.

Don't quit your day job. 

Actually true. 

But next time, can you crazy up the facts please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Z Machine said:

If I were him, is lie low as well. Probably hire a lawyer to handle the press though and advise me on what I am obligated to do.

No ####. A guy with no PR experience is thrust into the spotlight in the worst mass shooting in modern US history and the cops and press will jump all over him if he shows the slightest weakness.

He's smart to keep his mouth shut.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Wow there is a lot going on there. 

Have they put out any video tacking his actions leading up to it? Have I missed anything since Campos no showed to his interview and hasn’t surfaced?

Yeah it's easy to miss stuff on there.  I haven't seen any videos personally.  Last I heard about Campos (and this is from a buddy, but that thread alluded to it as well) that he was actually working private security for some outfit similar to Blackwater and was at MB b/c there was some other General there.

I hesitated to even post that, b/c it sounds very conspiracy theorish...and it very well might be....but not too much going on in this thread lately.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2017 at 6:52 AM, Evilgrin 72 said:

I JUST did this, 4 days after the shooting, at the hotel next door.  Had the DND on my door for all but about 2 hours over 4 days and no one said a word.

Yeah I’ve done it in that very same Mandalay Bay suite. Wife always keeps the dnd sign up and we were there for three days while she recovered from an ivf treatment. No call. Didn’t expect one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Tiger Fan said:

Yeah it's easy to miss stuff on there.  I haven't seen any videos personally.  Last I heard about Campos (and this is from a buddy, but that thread alluded to it as well) that he was actually working private security for some outfit similar to Blackwater and was at MB b/c there was some other General there.

I hesitated to even post that, b/c it sounds very conspiracy theorish...and it very well might be....but not too much going on in this thread lately.  

You have to think something is going on here.......with all the cameras in Vegas they have the ability to detail his every move that almost week leading up to the shooting but at least I haven't seen any of it. Only his slip and fall years ago that he sued for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

You have to think something is going on here.......with all the cameras in Vegas they have the ability to detail his every move that almost week leading up to the shooting but at least I haven't seen any of it. Only his slip and fall years ago that he sued for. 

yeah, pretty strange stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Tiger Fan said:

 

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

You have to think something is going on here.......with all the cameras in Vegas they have the ability to detail his every move that almost week leading up to the shooting but at least I haven't seen any of it. Only his slip and fall years ago that he sued for. 

yeah, pretty strange stuff

 

these kind of conversations always remind me of this book.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

And?

Still leads to a ton of questions that haven't been answered yet.I'm not a conspiracy guy but the longer this goes without any real answers certainly does make this seem very odd in the least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

 "Still leads to a ton of questions".  What questions are these?

Here are a few to start with.

What took the police so long to get to the 32nd floor even after they were told that was where the shooting was happening?12 minutes was the last account I had heard of so maybe this has changed.

Motive?

Was he alone?Most accounts seem to think so but with so many in the crowd thinking that it COULD have been it does still raise that question.I tend to side that it was only 1.

Video from the hotel during his stay?2 weeks now and still nothing.

Where is Campos now?Would love to hear his account of what he saw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk.

When you give him the milk, he'll probably ask you for a straw. When he's finished, he'll ask you for a napkin.

Then he'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache.

When he looks in the mirror, he might notice his hair needs a trim. So he'll probably ask for a pair of nail scissors.

When you give him the nail scissors, he'll go on a murderous stabbing spree at a mall because ISIS and the FBI told him to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, tom22406 said:

Here are a few to start with.

What took the police so long to get to the 32nd floor even after they were told that was where the shooting was happening?12 minutes was the last account I had heard of so maybe this has changed.

Motive?

Was he alone?Most accounts seem to think so but with so many in the crowd thinking that it COULD have been it does still raise that question.I tend to side that it was only 1.

Video from the hotel during his stay?2 weeks now and still nothing.

Where is Campos now?Would love to hear his account of what he saw.

What does that have to do with the security guard avoiding the media?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Duff Man said:

They have to know with 100% certainty about the timeline. 

The only question is, are they covering something up (poor police response or hotel liability that led to more deaths) or are they investigating something further, resulting in incomplete data being made public now. 

If one were to follow the money...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

 "Still leads to a ton of questions".  What questions are these?

Well let's work the other way, what answers have you gotten from the evidence (video, footage, interviews, etc) provided by the LVMPD/FBI? 

 

 

Edited by ArbyMelt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xulf said:
Quote

“You're talking about it now and you're not going to talk about it again,” DeGeneres said, adding, “We of course wanted to give you money, and you both were very, very specific. You said you don't want money, you don't want money at all, so you're not getting any money.”

Yeah, right.

Should've known to follow the money. That's why he disappeared.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...