What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

After 90 seconds of in-depth research on the Internet:  QAnon makes Pizzagate look like General Relativity.

They're having a laugh.  No way anyone believes this.
Sadly, lots of people believe this.  Like the guy who showed up at Comet Pizza with an assault rifle.

My thread has none of this.  I was trying to track to track the story of non-crazies- Rush Limbaugh, Fox news, etc.  This qanon business is a whole nother thing 
You should bump that conspiracy troll thread so we can see if anything has come to fruition. 

You should bump that conspiracy troll thread so we can see if anything has come to fruition. 
You are welcome to bump it. My thread is more about looking at the timeline of events and how some claim the Obama administration set up a trap.  The Grand Conspiracy to sully the Trump administration, which began well before the primaries.

The only new things (as far as I know) to add to the timeline is Kushner, DJTjr, and Friends having a pre-meeting to discuss meeting with Russians in TT.  I am not aware of any explanation for that from anyone besides Guliani, and I can't make any sense what his claim is or is not.

After 90 seconds of in-depth research on the Internet:  QAnon makes Pizzagate look like General Relativity.

They're having a laugh.  No way anyone believes this.
Yeah, I know there's crazy people out there but how many people do we really think believe this?   O/U 500?

AAABatteries said:
Yeah, I know there's crazy people out there but how many people do we really think believe this?   O/U 500?
Man...I don't know. I have a cousin and an aunt who are really into this.  Judging by their Facebook responses from other friends.....there's a lot of other people who want to believe/believe this.

I thought that this MIGHT be some sort of Andy Kaufmann "Wrestling/Lawler" style work in an attempt to troll people like myself into arguing with them and getting my goat*....but I don't know.  They've kept it up without breaking schtick for a long time now..and I don't see them as clever enough to run that schtick faithfully.

* Ultimately, I think that's how this is whole thing is going to end....those sensible enough to walk back from the ledge, after months of broadcasting this stuff, are just going to say "What?....you believed that I believed that?.  Now who's crazy?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...I don't know. I have a cousin and an aunt who are really into this.  Judging by their Facebook responses from other friends.....there's a lot of other people who want to believe/believe this.

I thought that this MIGHT be some sort of Andy Kaufmann "Wrestling/Lawler" style work in an attempt to troll people like myself into arguing with them and getting my goat*....but I don't know.  They've kept it up without breaking schtick for a long time now..and I don't see them as clever enough to run that schtick faithfully.

* Ultimately, I think that's how this is whole thing is going to end....those sensible enough to walk back from the ledge, after months of broadcasting this stuff, are just going to say "What?....you believed that I believed that?.  Now who's crazy?"
I hope this is the case with my sister in law.  She’s all in right now.  

Some updates about the Great Awakening:

1. There have been a LOT of articles about QAnon in the mainstream media the last few days, proving that the MSM coordinates everything and gets their talking points in a centrally orchestrated way (probably from the CIA).

2. LeBron James’s new project is largely financed by Harvey Weinstein and may be a trap by the giant pedo ring to ensnare school children.

3. Candace Owens is a hero.

4. Democrats are confident about a blue wave in November because they’ve rigged the voting machines. (This is why 14 states refused to provide data to the commission on voter fraud.)

5. The unredacted FISA warrant will be leaked soon and will totally vindicate Devin Nunes. This is why Adam Schiff has become so unhinged.

6. I don’t see any recent references one way or the other about Mueller.

Some updates about the Great Awakening:

5. The unredacted FISA warrant will be leaked soon. This is why Adam Schiff is so unhinged.
They have been saying this for a while now.  At first Schiff was going to be undone by the Nunes Report and now this I guess.  No surprise that Schiff is part of some sex slavery ring or whatever.

AAABatteries said:
Way the f over. 
Yeah, I’d guess that 500 is off by two or three orders of magnitude, with somewhere between 50,000 and 500,000 really believing it.

Although this guy says “probably millions” and his guess is better informed than mine. So 500 may be off by closer to four orders of magnitude.

I watch way more YouTube now that I have had an unlimited plan.  Occasionally, I check out the "trending, live" there are usually fortnite, Peppa pig, and other cartoons, music, Infowars, occasionally a Whitehouse presser, or other big live event, and there is a Qanon one.  These people just stream all day talking about this stuff, like they are helping to save the world.

These conspiracy things are crazy enough, why are these wrapped up in the pedo stuff?

Really ####### weird.

It's also one of the reasons I suggest staying away from the Louise Mensch set.  They are pushing their own Trump sex trafficking conspiracy.

Yeah, I’d guess that 500 hundred is off by two or three orders of magnitude, with somewhere between 50,000 and 500,000 really believing it.

Although this guy says “probably millions” and his guess is better informed than mine. So 500 may be off by closer to four orders of magnitude.
I was exaggerating more than a little but I find it impossible to believe it’s millions.  I mean we get a pretty wide swath of people on this board and I’m guessing our number who believe this garbage is 0.  Even Riversco thinks these people are lunatics - and that’s assuming they aren’t bots.

You may be onto something with the Andy Kaufmann theory:

It's Looking Extremely Likely That QAnon Is A Leftist Prank On Trump Supporters

I was exaggerating more than a little but I find it impossible to believe it’s millions.  I mean we get a pretty wide swath of people on this board and I’m guessing our number who believe this garbage is 0.  Even Riversco thinks these people are lunatics - and that’s assuming they aren’t bots.
From the scenes interviewing them outside the Tampa rally, it looked like there were at least 100 there who didn’t appear to be bots. Assuming not all believers showed up personally, that means there are probably at least several hundred in and around Tampa. Extrapolating to other cities around the country (I don’t know why Tampa would be extremely different from Jacksonville, Lexington, Raleigh, Louisville, Memphis, Birmingham, New Orleans, Charlottesville, etc., etc., etc.), there should easily be many tens of thousands of believers, minimum.

There's one very prominent person related to this board that, while not outright indicating his belief in QAnon, has said things that have led many to believe he is riding the train in some manner. Depending on your time spent on this sub forum, you can probably guess who I'm referring to. 

There's one very prominent person related to this board that, while not outright indicating his belief in QAnon, has said things that have led many to believe he is riding the train in some manner. Depending on your time spent on this sub forum, you can probably guess who I'm referring to. 
There is one poster who has openly supported Q and made reference to Q drops although I haven't seen him since my return.    Not the same person you're referring to, but that makes at least 2 people here that are all in.

Man, if you ever wanted to develop life-long bullet-proof FBG board cred, here's your chance. Just announce your full belief in QAnon right now and be crowned King Turd on Poop Mountain in a few months when your ship rolls in and O is hauled off to a Mississippi work farm for his crimes.
This belongs in the "one great sentence" thread.

There is one poster who has openly supported Q and made reference to Q drops although I haven't seen him since my return.    Not the same person you're referring to, but that makes at least 2 people here that are all in.
Never heard of the QAnon thing until a few weeks back. I read this: "Summing up exactly what QAnon is is hard to do and, frankly, a waste of time, but the crux of it is that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a global cabal of pedophiles"... and thought, oh, that sounds like somebody I know on the internet!

I'm 100% sure that the QAnon crowd would say that he had to say that to get the Deep State off his back until the Great Awakening is ready.
A friend of mine once made a great point about conspiracy theories: Once you make that singular irrational leap into believing the heart of the conspiracy, everything else you believe may seem wholly rational.

A good friend of mine is all-in on these conspiracy theories (and has been all-in on the myriad of schemes that have been popular among the alt-right/fringe crowd).  He's a very intelligent guy, financially and professionally successful, good husband and father, probably hasn't hurt a fly in his life, all around decent guy.  But it became clear to me maybe 7-8 years ago that, to put it simply, he's got a few screws loose.  There's just something, I can't put my finger on it, but for lack of a better term he's just kinda unhinged, something's "off".  For the past 3 years or so now, he's been all-in on these conspiracy theories. 

When the poster you're referencing began making odd, "out there" posts, even before going full conspiracy, the first thing I thought about was how his posts read exactly like my friend talks.  You can't quite put your finger on it, but It is absolutely bizarre. 

The Mueller investigation has been about Hillary and Obama from the beginning.   Charges would be interdimensional child sex trafficking and being black without a license, I imagine.
interesting...is this where the whole Space Force angle comes in?  I was wondering what that was all about..now it's coming together...maybe the Space Force was established so they can teleport Obama/Clinton and the rest of the Deep State to planet Xervos to pay for their crimes and serve their life sentences....Guantanamo in space!

Users who are viewing this thread