What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

What is your opinion of outlets like:

The Intercept

The Daily Beast

Frontline
I have never heard of The Intercept, so I cannot comment on it.

The Daily Beast and Frontline are trash and part of the FAKE NEWS.

We actually watch Frontline on PBS every evening, it is kind of interesting because we know how they will lean on every story and we are only up to season 26 or 2007.
The intercept is a device uploaded into an individual that allows them to process visual stimuli and cross reference it with an uploaded database. It can also refer to the individual who contains such a device.

The horses have left the barn.
There have been 11 more Q posts since I left you guys. Going to be a very busy few days.

This conspiracy theory just keeps growing and growing.

Isn't that kind of odd for a conspiracy theory?

Sorry General I forgot to answer you.

The horses have left the barn, but they were just out in the pasture. :thumbup:  

Like Q says:

"We have it all" 

"You have more than you know"

"These people are stupid"

"They never thought she would lose"

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have missed, but does {"<Q>"} have insight or information on what his happening with this?  Is this fake news?

https://theintercept.com/2016/09/29/u-s-military-is-building-a-100-million-drone-base-in-africa/
Wow what a great thread you linked to, I would imagine Q knows about it, if it is real.

I sure hope it is. Watched a coupe of YouTube videos of the MQ-9 drone. Holy crap that thing is huge. I hope we have a whole fleet of them.

Absolutely amazing.

Of course Q is all about taking down the "Deep  State" and "other" evils, so he would not post anything about this.

A lot of you guys still need to learn exactly what Q is about.

Reading some of his post, while you may not understand them (like me) they should give you an understanding of his mission.

ThankQ for the link, that was eye opening.

Wow what a great thread you linked to, I would imagine Q knows about it, if it is real.

I sure hope it is. Watched a coupe of YouTube videos of the MQ-9 drone. Holy crap that thing is huge. I hope we have a whole fleet of them.

Absolutely amazing.

Of course Q is all about taking down the "Deep  State" and "other" evils, so he would not post anything about this.

A lot of you guys still need to learn exactly what Q is about.

Reading some of his post, while you may not understand them (like me) they should give you an understanding of his mission.

ThankQ for the link, that was eye opening.
Q is all about taking down evil but he's ok with military drone strikes?

Helps show that this is worldwide.

Q  Post 1960

Aug 28 2018 17:26:23 (EST)

>>2772193

I am isolated with my husband and thank God our dogs… to our family we can’t even mention the Presidents name, so we don’t but it hurts so much. We will stay strong! We try not to become bitter and angry. We are prepared to help and to answer when the time comes. I know they need us than more than ever. Especially my oldest because she studied  so hard to get her job in your country in CV, I know for sure that she is not a liberal brainwashed person. My other baby is an autist and she askes me questions over the News coverage and why they all tell the same. Please Q, I must say this: you , the team and POTUS are so very loved by us. God bless you from the Netherlands !

>>2772236
You are not alone, Patriot.
You are part of history.
Never, in our history, has this been attempted.

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
Stay strong.
Stay the course.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Just one of the millions you guys keep referring as a conspiracy.

Q is all about taking down evil but he's ok with military drone strikes?
He has never mentioned drone strikes. I sure as heck approve of them in the place of having to send in Manned aircraft. 

The videos I saw were all about reconnaissance but I imagine weapons could be hung on them. 

We may be talking about different kinds of evils, but not necessarily.

Remember Q HAS NEVER talked about drone strikes. EVER

So he called that NK would not really agree to anything and continue to beef up their nuclear capability and just wanted the photo op?
No I already told you that North Korea deal was agreed to last November. 

They have not beefed up anything, yes what you are watching is all a show.

When was the last NK missile launch again?

Helps show that this is worldwide.

Q  Post 1960

Aug 28 2018 17:26:23 (EST)

>>2772193

I am isolated with my husband and thank God our dogs… to our family we can’t even mention the Presidents name, so we don’t but it hurts so much. We will stay strong! We try not to become bitter and angry. We are prepared to help and to answer when the time comes. I know they need us than more than ever. Especially my oldest because she studied  so hard to get her job in your country in CV, I know for sure that she is not a liberal brainwashed person. My other baby is an autist and she askes me questions over the News coverage and why they all tell the same. Please Q, I must say this: you , the team and POTUS are so very loved by us. God bless you from the Netherlands !

>>2772236
You are not alone, Patriot.
You are part of history.
Never, in our history, has this been attempted.

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY.
Stay strong.
Stay the course.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Just one of the millions you guys keep referring as a conspiracy.
That’s it!  Someone from the Netherlands (maybe, possibly, probably not) believes this, I’m sold.  Where can I sign up and get my official membership?  Is there a pledge or something I’ve gotta take? I’m ok with that but draw the line at hazing just an FYI. 

There have been 11 more Q posts since I left you guys. Going to be a very busy few days.

Like Q says:

"We have it all" 

For entertainment purposes only.

That’s it!  Someone from the Netherlands (maybe, possibly, probably not) believes this, I’m sold.  Where can I sign up and get my official membership?  Is there a pledge or something I’ve gotta take? I’m ok with that but draw the line at hazing just an FYI. 
There is no membership pledge, just want to learn and be ready to accept the truth of what is being accomplished.

For entertainment purposes only.
Nah not entertainment at all, this is all difficult and important work. People have been killed.

This is worldwide even though you fail to see or accept that.

In my opinion, what the normies think is not totally relevant but the more we RED PILL the easier it will be on the world.

There is no membership pledge, just want to learn and be ready to accept the truth of what is being accomplished.
You know it’s a crazy world when the only place you can get the “truth” is an anonymous poster on a random website posting cryptic messages or the worlds biggest liar and con man.  

Good luck with all that.  

No I already told you that North Korea deal was agreed to last November. 

They have not beefed up anything, yes what you are watching is all a show.

When was the last NK missile launch again?
So missile launches arevthe only signs of a program.

oof...you’ve been proven wrong on this and so many other issues.

You know it’s a crazy world when the only place you can get the “truth” is an anonymous poster on a random website posting cryptic messages or the worlds biggest liar and con man.  

Good luck with all that.  
Appreciate your wish for good luck, but as planned luck has little to do with it.

Q Posts   for those that may need the link again.

Trust The Plan

WWG1WGA

So missile launches are the only signs of a program.

oof...you’ve been proven wrong on this and so many other issues.
I may have misspoken a few times but

Q has never been proven wrong. 

That's just fact that you cannot dispute. 

I thought you hated this, why are you even here in this thread. Can't stay away can you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Like Q says:

"We have it all" 

That’s pretty much how every conspiracy theory works. 

I may have misspoken a few times but

Q has never been proven wrong. 

That's just fact that you cannot dispute. 

I thought you hated this, why are you even here in this thread. Can't stay away can you.
No...it’s not a fact and its been disputed and proven multiple times.

You thought what? My posts aren’t cryptic bs...so you should read them rather than try and assume they mean something different.  And every now and then it’s amusing to expose your bs more.

Thanks, I’m good. 
YOU are the one that questioned Saudi Arabia. What are you afraid of.

If anyone else has questions Saudi Arabia, I highly suggest watching these links. 

They do "relate to Q and Trump".

Don't be afraid open your eyes and minds.

YOU are the one that questioned Saudi Arabia. What are you afraid of.

If anyone else has questions Saudi Arabia, I highly suggest watching these links. 

They do "relate to Q and Trump".

Don't be afraid open your eyes and minds.
I’m not questioning Saudi Arabia, I’m asking what you mean by regime change when the same family has been in charge for 400 years. 

Qanon is basically a means for a group of conspiracists and Republicans to harass small businesses.

The harassment comes from a group of fervent online conspiracists who have been targeting private businesses and individuals with harassment campaigns and accusations of being involved with child-sex trafficking rings.
The group is fueled in part by a website called Big League Politics, a far-right media outlet that often publishes conspiracy content and has been used to raise funds for prominent Republican politicians. Some of the website’s stories appear to be sourced from a secret message board created by a Big League Politics staffer, in which members concoct elaborate, pedophilia-based conspiracy theories they hope will be published to a wider audience.
Their paranoia is partly fueled by Big League Politics, which has published articles that glorify the anonymous peddlers of the Qanon conspiracy theory and promote unfounded allegations that the Democratic National Committee had ordered and covered up the 2016 murder of staffer Seth Rich.

Run by former Breitbart News reporter Patrick Howley, who often writes the website’s most conspiracy-oriented content, Big League Politics has amassed a readership that prominent Republicans and their supporters have increasingly found attractive. Among the groups and GOP politicians that have used the Big League Politics email list to fundraise this year are the National Republican Congressional Committee; House Majority Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana; Rep. Devin Nunes of California; and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.

Big League Politics writer Haley Kennington, who posts several stories a day on the site, appears to source some of her stories from a secret message board she created in July dubbed “Pedo Takedown Crew,” which was recently discovered by NBC News.

A staff writer for Big League Politics since May, Kennington often covers general pro-Trump news items, but has increasingly focused on a more specific beat — writing stories about what she calls “pedophilia-related” social media posts from liberal-leaning celebrities.

On the message board, hosted on the video game-focused social media network Discord, Kennington and some 40 self-described “researchers” crowdsource what they claim are pedophilia investigations. Members of the group have shared maps of “underground tunnels” that they speculate run between elementary schools and small businesses for child sex trafficking. Kennington has asked her team to investigate Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Beyoncé, among others.

Kennington recruited members to her group by posting invitations in private Qanon chatrooms, according to Discord logs viewed by NBC News.
At Kennington’s request, others in the group have posted maps of Voodoo Doughnut locations alongside the city’s plumbing system, local schools, public transit network, and airports, suggesting a possible method of smuggling children in or out of the sweets shop.

“Small submarines arent (sic) out of the realm of possibility,” offered one member.

Users who are viewing this thread