What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

Our Qanon hasn't posted (or edited a post) in like 10 hours. 

Starting to worry. Hope antifa or the deep state or a shred of sanity didn't get to him.

I'm starting to believe this Q thing.  I mean, our guy QAnon has explained it perfectly:  If you believe everything Q says, he's never wrong.
Remember a key component to this whole thing is Trump being the savior (basically Jesus) to the Q’s Messiah.  

I mean with that knowledge how can you not believe it.... Makes perfect sense to me.  

Five million people.

It's hard for me to believe. I'd like to think that at least a good portion of those are looky-loos, people who are fascinated by this sort of nonsense, but don't believe a word of it.  Perhaps everyone who has either read this thread or participated in it is being categorized as a "Q believer" by these studies.  If so, that would make a lot more sense, and drastically reduce the number of actual "true believers" of this stuff.

Five million people.
The actual number is much, much smaller than that.  The five million number came from a traffic calculation, like a number of clicks or pageviews.  Filter out lurkers who are reading but not believing, factor in the hardcore followers checking in multiple times a day, and I’d guess this movement is no more than 100,000, and that top end estimate is generous.  

I will only respond to semi-serious posts and semi-serious posters, so if I do not respond to you?

Q   Post 1986

Do you notice a PATTERN?
05/04/2018
Bruce Ohr - Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
-House testimony
Peter Strzok - cooperating witness [power removed]
-House testimony
Lisa Page - cooperating witness [power removed]
-House testimony
Bill Priestap - cooperating witness [power removed]
-TO BE CALLED?
Mike Kortan - cooperating under 'resigned' title
-TO BE CALLED?
Who are they cooperating with?
Do you believe in coincidences?
The More You Know…
Q

>>2784197
Notice those stated as 'cooperating' are called before the House to provide testimony?
[2] remaining
Enjoy the show.
Q

Will accept any legitimate Q questions.

I will only respond to semi-serious posts and semi-serious posters, so if I do not respond to you?

Q   Post 1986

Do you notice a PATTERN?
05/04/2018
Bruce Ohr - Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
-House testimony
Peter Strzok - cooperating witness [power removed]
-House testimony
Lisa Page - cooperating witness [power removed]
-House testimony
Bill Priestap - cooperating witness [power removed]
-TO BE CALLED?
Mike Kortan - cooperating under 'resigned' title
-TO BE CALLED?
Who are they cooperating with?
Do you believe in coincidences?
The More You Know…
Q

>>2784197
Notice those stated as 'cooperating' are called before the House to provide testimony?
[2] remaining
Enjoy the show.
Q

Will accept any legitimate Q questions.
Can we get a list of semi-serious posters?  Perhaps spreadsheet or cheat sheet?

how ironic is it that all of the conspiracy theory nutters can't see the one conspiracy that might actually have some teeth to it?

Could you please unpack the phrase “The Future Proves The Past”?  It’s cryptic, I assume intentionally.  What is it intended to mean?
Q's saying "Future Proves the Past" mean what it implies. A Q post from the past will be proven correct by future known occurrence's. 

Could be hours, days, weeks or like in Post 1932 there were 3 parts referenced shown that were from a previous post.

I assume you looked at my previous post where I explained it.

how ironic is it that all of the conspiracy theory nutters can't see the one conspiracy that might actually have some teeth to it?
If it has some teeth to it, is it actually a conspiracy?  Do conspiracies keep growing over a 10 month period of time and get larger by the day or do they dissolve into the background? 

WWG1WGA

Last edited by a moderator:
Q's saying "Future Proves the Past" mean what it implies. A Q post from the past will be proven correct by future known occurrence's. 

Could be hours, days, weeks or like in Post 1932 there were 3 parts referenced shown that were from a previous post.

I assume you looked at my previous post where I explained it.
You might find this illuminating. Or not.

How Nostradamus’ “prophesies” work

There is no logical implication of “Future Proves The Past”.  That’s why I asked.  There’s no such thing as a “future known occurrence”.  

But if it is what you claim, why do Q-folk like you get hyperdefensive when words like “prediction” get used with respect to Q?  We’ve seen you take great offense when it’s suggested Q is making predictions.  What of “Future Proves The Past” makes it more than a distinction without a difference from “prediction”?

There is no logical implication of “Future Proves The Past”.  That’s why I asked.  There’s no such thing as a “future known occurrence”.  

But if it is what you claim, why do Q-folk like you get hyperdefensive when words like “prediction” get used with respect to Q?  We’ve seen you take great offense when it’s suggested Q is making predictions.  What of “Future Proves The Past” makes it more than a distinction without a difference from “prediction”?
I connotate a prediction as something that will happen on a particular date, you know like the "World is going to end in May 2012"  or the Cubs are going to win the division on a specific date. Those are predictions.

"Future Prove Past",  in conjunction with a specific Q Post cannot be understood until a particular event happens, that has been posed in earlier Q Posts. I recently  gave an astonishing breakdown of one of these. It is in this thread to see, if you are really interested.

There are many. 

Iran, like North Korea,  will be a big one. We Q acolytes know it will happen but are not sure when. We hope for November but maybe before, maybe after. 

This would be another example of Future Proves Past, Q says it will happen we are just not sure exactly when.

Any more questions?

I have read some Nostradamus stuff bur am not a huge believer. His Quatrains leave a lot of room for interruptions and  force one to take many liberties with what he wrote. I admit some are interesting but not to a level that peaks my interest.

it is also far different than what Q does.

ThankQ for the link.  :)
That’s like being sorta pregnant.

From what I’ve read there are 3 Q Anon theories regarding John McCain: 

1. He killed himself to avoid being sent to Guantananamo- this theory includes McCain’s body having an ankle bracelet which has been hidden by the family, but which can be seen if you look at the pictures carefully. 

2. McCain was sentenced to death and given a lethal injection. 

3. McCain is still alive and has escaped justice by hiding with the help of the Clinton Foundation. 

Obviously all 3 of these theories cannot be true, so they’re gonna have to decide on just one...

I connotate a prediction as something that will happen on a particular date, you know like the "World is going to end in May 2012"  or the Cubs are going to win the division on a specific date. Those are predictions.
When someone says they predict a giant earthquake will hit San Francisco in the next 100 years, are they not making a prediction?

From what I’ve read there are 3 Q Anon theories regarding John McCain: 

1. He killed himself to avoid being sent to Guantananamo- this theory includes McCain’s body having an ankle bracelet which has been hidden by the family, but which can be seen if you look at the pictures carefully. 

2. McCain was sentenced to death and given a lethal injection. 

3. McCain is still alive and has escaped justice by hiding with the help of the Clinton Foundation. 

Obviously all 3 of these theories cannot be true, so they’re gonna have to decide on just one...
Q does not theorize anything. You might be getting your information from other unreliable sources.

Q does not "have to decide" anything. He has spoken on "McCain" numerous times, it is up to YOU to decide based on Q.

Be careful of your sources, I only speak for Q.

Q does not theorize anything. You might be getting your information from other unreliable sources.

Q does not "have to decide" anything. He has spoken on "McCain" numerous times, it is up to YOU to decide based on Q.

Be careful of your sources, I only speak for Q.
What have YOU decided based on Q?

Users who are viewing this thread