What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

Damn this takes me back.

During the 90s I used to listen to George Putnam, a local broadcaster who was convinced that Bill Clinton murdered Vince Foster, sold cocaine out of Mena, Arkansas, had Arkansas troopers take out enemies of Hillary, etc. Great stuff. 

Anyhow, every morning he’d start his show off with a call from “Edward”. “Edward” couldn’t give his real name but claimed to be some kind of insider in the DOD. He was always extremely authoritative and made very specific predictions, none of which ever panned out. “I can’t tell you who told me this but Hillary has already been secretly arrested. The CIA chief has been informed along with the Joint Chiefs and the fear is that Bill will go off half cocked in Bosnia. Luckily he’s distracted with cocaine...” 

Other callers would chime in and congratulate George on his scoop and wonder how soon Clinton would be forced to resign (to which George would always answer something very firm and specific like “He’ll have to by April 10th; he won’t have any choice.” 

That was over 20 years ago. I’m sure these are the same folks, or maybe their kids. And now they’ve got the Internet. 

A lot because of the Q Proofs I have seen.

A recent Q post for you. Sorry but it is long, but this is what Q is about.

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.121 
Aug 6 2018 18:31:41 (EST)

Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
Q
 Is this what all Q posts are like? How does this post help you or prove what Q is saying? Or how do we even know what Q is saying from this post? Is there a code or something with which I am unfamiliar?

1 That was posted by an ANON not Q. The number is not that important, it is more to whom they are directed. Q is not law enforcement, we suspect the team is Military Intelligence. He has shown proof of being on AF1, more than once. 

2.  I anxiously await your data to prove me "far off" because I have to trust the ANONS, but yes they make mistakes also. It may be less than I thought but it is more than you surmise.
We already have proven several things you posted are wrong.

I will check back for real questions periodically. Will leave you with this since you don't think Indictments exist.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 7817e1 No.2366811 
Jul 30 2018 23:52:07 (EST)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/joshua-adam-schulte-charged-unauthorized-disclosure-classified-information-and-other
Tracking?
Unsealed indictment.
Q
No one doubts that indictments exist.  They’re in the law. Even Manafort has some.

It’s just completely false to say that bs list of “40,000 sealed indictments found on Pacer” is real.

Is this what all Q posts are like? How does this post help you or prove what Q is saying? Or how do we even know what Q is saying from this post? Is there a code or something with which I am unfamiliar?
Remember how reading about a hot dog stand in Hawaii made someone go shoot up a pizza parlor in DC? Yeah.  These people are over the rainbow crazy.

@Qanon   One thing that seems strange to me is that many people first learned about this on 4chan (I think).  Most of those posters are younger but yet this seems to be growing so much with older Baby Boomers.  I'm curious if you know  how this has grown to that demographic. 

I'm also curious how old you are what your occupation is.  Also, how did you find out about this thread? (Sorry if this is getting too personal.  I understand if you want to ignore answering any of this.)

And perhaps the most appropriate:

one of the ways that human beings master their own anxiety and concern is by trying to reduce it to a crossword puzzle, and if you have the right inspiration, you can bring order back to chaos.

Yes, the guy with a lifetime of documented sleaziness, grift and ineptitude is now the super patriot with the genius plan to thwart the evil con.....-- "Wait, he's wearing his underpants on his head again!"
Not just that, but he was specifically recruited by the remaining patriots in our government to run for President because only he can fight the Deep State.

I can't decipher worth a crap. Many are written with double meaning. We know the deep state is reading also. I don't use my imagination I use the thousands of ANONS that decipher the posts.  

Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real.  In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think Saudi Arabia drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563358 

Mar 6 2018 00:39:55 (EST)

Learn double meanings.
News unlocks MAP.
Why is STEEL so important?
Expand your thinking.

Q
Throw it into the blockchain and get a new hash.

I hope that's not the case.  If it were him, he would have completely disregarded a great deal of research I did on his behalf and simply returned to believing this blatant lie without any evidence to contradict mine.  If that were the case, I would simply have to be done with the conversations he and I have had about this.  That would make me quite sad.

Next what? 
Freedom

First was Saudi Arabia in 2017 

Second was North Korea in 2017

Third was the Armenian Velvet Revolution in early 2018

Next is Iran - Freedom is coming but is more difficult than NK. Target is in the November timeframe

After Iran we have not been told, other than it will be a "rogue" nuclear state. We are hoping Pakistan.

Freedom

First was Saudi Arabia in 2017 

Second was North Korea in 2017

Third was the Armenian Velvet Revolution in early 2018

Next is Iran - Freedom is coming but is more difficult than NK. Target is in the November timeframe

After Iran we have not been told, other than it will be a "rogue" nuclear state. We are hoping Pakistan.
North Korea is free? 

I looked for this a bit. The first result in a google image search for "qanon air force one" is from this page. From there I did a reverse image search and landed on this fun article at cracked.com from May. I recommend that everyone go read it.
First thing to remember ALL MSM will try to discredit the Q movement. Attacks will get worse. They call us fringe, They have no clue.

Your first article was okay but nothing inside was a Q Proof. Maybe you could call the picture out AF1 kind of a proof. The most important and only thing important to know about that trip is that was when Trump met Kim in China. That is when the NK deal was made. Everything from then on has been a "movie". Ask yourself this. when was the last time NK launched a missile? Coincidence?

The second article from cracked.com is just total nonsense and Fake News.

The objective of the Tampa Rally with all the Q signs and t-shirts was part of the plan to get us into the MSM. Worked like a charm. All negative of course as was predicted by Q. Wider dissemination in the MSM was required many more people have heard of Q and planned. 

Q  partial post 1785
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/01/we-are-q-a-deranged-conspiracy-cult-leaps-from-the-internet-to-the-crowd-at-trumps-maga-tour/?utm_term=.e2fa376890db
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/30/qanon-4chan-rightwing-conspiracy-theory-explained-trump
https://www.fastcompany.com/90212200/qanon-the-alternate-reality-that-was-front-and-center-at-trumps-rally
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/as-the-bizarre-qanon-group-emerges-trump-rallies-go-from-nasty-to-dangerous/2018/08/01/063ed6f8-9585-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html?utm_term=.48a0d2b54d5f
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-qanon-705425/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015627/Fans-bizarre-QAnon-cult-droves-Trump-rally-signs-t-shirts.html
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-tampa-rally-qanon-conspiracy-goes-mainstream-68037c87f50b/
https://www.newsweek.com/what-qanon-conspiracy-theorists-showed-support-trump-tampa-rally-1051708
https://splinternews.com/trumps-tampa-rally-was-full-of-insane-conspiracy-theori-1828015269
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/399801-trump-rally-attendee-holds-up-sign-linked-to-infamous-conspiracy
https://www.today.com/video/youtube-under-fire-for-allowing-conspiracy-theories-on-a-list-celebrities-public-figures-1289814083720
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/01/qanon-8chan-conspiracy-theory-trump-supporters-ath-vpx.cnn
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-hallie-jackson-covers-insane-qanon-conspiracy-theories-pizzagate-on-bath-salts/
Twitter [today] releases ban?
Was Twitter told to by MSM to demonstrate impact?
Do you think they got the [4am] memo?
Coincidence?
All for a Conspiracy?
Enjoy the show.

MSM Coordination?

Pre-planning has its advantages.
Q

There's obviously going to be a fair bit of poking fun at the whole Q thing in here, because to us normies, as I'm sure you can understand, it seems fairly ridiculous.

But I appreciate your patience and helpfulness in explaining the basic tenets of Q belief. I hope you'll come back tomorrow...
Oh I am not going anywhere, the trolls don't bother me. I look at it this way their ignorance is their loss.

I do understand what it looks like to normies, trust me been there one that. By the way your admitting to being a normie means you are not as much of a normie as 90% of the folks on this thread.

It I my wife's birthday so we are going out to dinner and going to see a Cirque du Soleil show this evening, so limited time here today.

Not all are like this, some are far more cryptic and some are plain as day. Just depends. Remember they are written by someone or team that are close to Trump and are Military Intelligence people. 

You re not supposed to know what Q is saying, you are a normie. We who follow know. This one was not code, more familiarity. You are only unfamiliar because you have not been a follower and don't understand. That is to be expected and not a problem. It is your choice.

Remember how reading about a hot dog stand in Hawaii made someone go shoot up a pizza parlor in DC? Yeah.  These people are over the rainbow crazy.
Many people think that shooter was a Deep State Plant to shut down the story. It worked quite well wouldn't you say. That is why this time there is Q and "The Plan".

False Flags ae real and numerous. People die, this is not a joke.

We already have proven several things you posted are wrong.
I realize you are a troll but other than the number of indictments, that he did not prove. What else you got? You really need to step up your game and ask REAL questions or I will just consider you irrelevant.

Q does not lie, nor do I willingly. Hard to disprove really.

No one doubts that indictments exist.  They’re in the law. Even Manafort has some.

It’s just completely false to say that bs list of “40,000 sealed indictments found on Pacer” is real.
Remember Manafort was a plane. His indictments have absolutely nothing to do with Trump. 

@Qanon   One thing that seems strange to me is that many people first learned about this on 4chan (I think).  Most of those posters are younger but yet this seems to be growing so much with older Baby Boomers.  I'm curious if you know  how this has grown to that demographic. 

I'm also curious how old you are what your occupation is.  Also, how did you find out about this thread? (Sorry if this is getting too personal.  I understand if you want to ignore answering any of this.)
Q started on 4Chan then went to 8Chan, The ANONS are definitely not "older people" and there are many thousands of ANONS. 

I was looking for information about Fantasy Football and ended up here. Started reading your Free for All threads and noticed that you guys actually believe the MSM talking points. So I decided to join.

My personal information is irrelevant to anything I post.

Q started on 4Chan then went to 8Chan, The ANONS are definitely not "older people" and there are many thousands of ANONS. 

I was looking for information about Fantasy Football and ended up here. Started reading your Free for All threads and noticed that you guys actually believe the MSM talking points. So I decided to join.

My personal information is irrelevant to anything I post.
Have fun storming the castle.

I can't decipher worth a crap. Many are written with double meaning. We know the deep state is reading also. I don't use my imagination I use the thousands of ANONS that decipher the posts.  

Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real.  In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think Saudi Arabia drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563358 

Mar 6 2018 00:39:55 (EST)

Learn double meanings.
News unlocks MAP.
Why is STEEL so important?
Expand your thinking.

Q
ok.  So let me understand how this works:

1. Q drops cryptic statements every now and then.
  2.  other people (not Q) interpret said statements.  Not everyone is capable of interpretation.
  3. on validity:

if the statements lead to something that is true, it is hailed as proof. 
  4. If the statements do not lead to something that is true, it is either:

mis-informed interpretation, possibly by agents of the deep state
  5. misdirection

[*]constantly search the news for validation, hail anything that resembles validation AS validation, ignore anything that does not.

Is that about right?

ok.  So let me understand how this works:

1. Q drops cryptic statements every now and then.
  2.  other people (not Q) interpret said statements.  Not everyone is capable of interpretation.
  3. on validity:

if the statements lead to something that is true, it is hailed as proof. 
  4. If the statements do not lead to something that is true, it is either:

mis-informed interpretation, possibly by agents of the deep state
  5. misdirection

[*]constantly search the news for validation, hail anything that resembles validation AS validation, ignore anything that does not.

Is that about right?
Yeah, it's basically Prophecies of Nostradamus for people who want to self-justify voting for the worst President any of us will ever see.

Users who are viewing this thread