What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

This is definitely Q level conspiracy, so we are in the correct thread I guess.

Also, how does having fencing and the military there, as your post referenced, have anything to do with the funding of the capitol police?
The left needs a make believe boogeyman so that they can draw attention away from what they are doing.

This is definitely Q level conspiracy, so we are in the correct thread I guess.

Also, how does having fencing and the military there, as your post referenced, have anything to do with the funding of the capitol police?
Your grammar was so poor I was not sure what you were even trying to say.  I don’t actively follow this Q nonsense.  

Your grammar was so poor I was not sure what you were even trying to say.  I don’t actively follow this Q nonsense.  
I think my grammar is just fine. Thanks
I would have gone with:

This is definitely Q-level conspiracy. So, we are in the correct thread, I guess.

Also, how does having fencing and the military there as your post referenced have anything to do with the funding of the Capitol Police?

I would have gone with:

This is definitely Q-level conspiracy. So, we are in the correct thread, I guess.

Also, how does having fencing and the military there as your post referenced have anything to do with the funding of the Capitol Police?
There is no threat.  You will see that tomorrow.  It’s all garbage.  

I would have gone with:

I'm personally opposed to long dashes as substitutes for commas.  Otherwise, I'm on board with this.

I don't think anything's gonna happen tomorrow. But if we are all aware of this date, it would seem pretty stupid to not have law enforcement there. Why is anyone worked up about this?

The Qanon Casualties Reddit is crazy. 

Some really sobering stories about people losing their parents to it, but a lot about people seeing their parents break up over Qanon.  Somehow that seems worse to me.

A good amount of these people said that a lot of people find their way there through pretty hippy dippy New Age pages. Essential oils, aromatherapy, natural remedies, "questions" about vaccines, and you are one step from an algorithm introducing you to the idea that Donald Trump is this close to blowing the lid off the whole thing. 

With the help of JFK Jr. 

So again, you think the Capitol Police making it up?

I doubt anything happens...that doesn’t mean there was no threat.
They might have read some blog which normally is passed along to local police.   Who knows.  There’s no credible threat.  This militia would already be there or in transit.  People would see them and reported them.  There is no way they would get that far. Our country has surveillance on everyone and everything 

They might have read some blog which normally is passed along to local police.   Who knows.  There’s no credible threat.  This militia would already be there or in transit.  People would see them and reported them.  There is no way they would get that far. Our country has surveillance on everyone and everything 
So yes, you believe you know better than law enforcement.

Cool.

I believe in using common sense and logic and not baselessly believing propaganda.  Guilty. 
I believe calling law enforcement propaganda is pretty weak in order to keep from admitting what is actually common sense...that yeah, there probably has been a threat which is what is keeping  the NG in Washington. A direct reaction as well to the events of Jan 6th.

You don't need an organized group of so called Patriots charging the Capitol. With all the talk online, you just need one true believer to make a bomb out of his RV, or a couple wannabes with assault rifles. 

Users who are viewing this thread