What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (9 Viewers)

Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney

NEWS: Democrats increasingly agree they should expedite impeachment efforts by focusing exclusively on Trump and Ukraine -- which some say could bring aticles to the floor before the end of the year.

Dems tacitly admitting Russiagate/Muellertime was a total dud.  

Most underrated part of all this is that Trump shoots his own **** off like two days after Mueller’s testimony pretty much ended RussiaGate.for good. 

Trump 2020:  Hold My Beer
I didn't realize this until it was pointed out by a colleague today at lunch. I think the call was 7/25 and the Mueller hearing ended 7/24 or something. 

But, if you think about it, it makes sense. He had to considered himself golden teflon on that point. 

Holy ####..... they are asking questions. He's not answering them but they are allowed to ask.... baby steps
Mr. President have you done anything wrong? 

"Well I will say this in a most beautiful way it is not my fault Clinton lost to me in the college of electoral electrol elecotral college!" 

Is the biggest bunch of rambling exaggerated nonsense of his Presidency? Now it’s trillions of dollars from China? Every meeting was tremendous and every phone call was perfect.

Ah the ol' "I know you are but what am I?" defense. Expect nothing less from this person. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump seems to believe all this fantasy and imaginary conspiracies. And he is under serious strain. This guy is commander in chief of the military and making critical decisions. Yikes.

Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney

NEWS: Democrats increasingly agree they should expedite impeachment efforts by focusing exclusively on Trump and Ukraine -- which some say could bring aticles to the floor before the end of the year.

Dems tacitly admitting Russiagate/Muellertime was a total dud.  
District Attorney prosecuting Charles Manson solely with murder charges tacitly admits drug charges were a total dud.

Sinn Fein said:

WTF - is he throwing Pence under the bus here?:

"Trump says Congress should ask for VP Pence's conversations with Zelensky."

I think he's trying to say that Pence's conversations would support the claim that there was no quid pro quo.

It would be funny if Pence's transcript basically said, "Forget it, he's rolling."

I didn't realize this until it was pointed out by a colleague today at lunch. I think the call was 7/25 and the Mueller hearing ended 7/24 or something. 

But, if you think about it, it makes sense. He had to considered himself golden teflon on that point. 
I think it was one of the late night hosts (Colbert?) that pointed out the call was less than 24 hours after the Mueller hearing.

Would it be reasonable to impeach simply because we don’t want to nauseated by exaggeration and lies anymore. Can we all open up our windows and yell “ I just can’t take it anymore”

Would it be reasonable to impeach simply because we don’t want to nauseated by exaggeration and lies anymore. Can we all open up our windows and yell “ I just can’t take it anymore”
Impeach Schiff?  Not sure we can do that.  Just need to vote him out.

Is Zelensky a Putin guy, or an anti-Putin guy? I don't have my Ukrainian politician program handy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Zelensky a Putin guy, or an anti-Putin guy? I don't have my Ukrainian politician program handy.
I don't think I'd call him "a Putin guy" but he publicly believes that Putin and Ukraine can come to an easily negotiated understanding to stop tensions and remove economic blockades.

It wasn’t clear at first as he was a bit of an empty vessel but technically he’s anti-Putin with a sincere intent to clean up corruption. So far.
Interesting. Could he be playing a deep enough game to have engineered some of this in order to get Putin's puppet out of office in the U.S.?

Zelensky isn't a politician or a "4D chess player" in the international policy realm.  He's a comedian and cartoonist who ran for President.  It's like getting Seth Green elected President and asking the same question.

Users who are viewing this thread