What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (5 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
There is nothing for me to get over. There will either be a bunch of frivolous lawsuits as you suggest and Trump will look like a spoiled brat that he is - or there won’t. 

:shrug:
It seems like people who support Trump are having a hard time accepting the loss and aren’t moving on. If you aren’t one of those people, great. You responded to me here. 

What a emotional response. 

You’re all up in your emotions. Try to get them under control because nobody can talk to you when you’re in this state of mind. 

Let us know when you can act like an adult and can have a rational conversation. 

-Dad. 

I just wish we could have had this conversation in person. 

Would you say the first post I quoted in person to him? Certainly doesn't seem very excellent.

Voting results have been certified in several states now. Wyoming had a 2.9% swing away from Trump. South Dakota, 3.6%. Margins in the 6 states certifying have had at least a 2.6% swing away from Trump. These are the same swings that have occurred in MI, PA, WI and others. So if there is election fraud for Biden, it appears to have happened in every state.
Nefarious!  Covering their tracks like that! Dastardly! 

I don’t see things set up for a red wave at all. Economy will be humming once the pandemic is over. There is a lot of pent up demand for people to go out and spend money. Divided government will lead to inaction which businesses like.  Basically, things will go back to how they were in Trump’s first three years.  And who always get credit for a good economy whether they earned it or not? The president!
Biden isn't running again (no way). I'd love to see Harris on the ticket.

;)

I’m not emotional at all. Plenty of people in here have talked to me. My guy won, your guy lost, you all are the ones caught in your little feelings about it and kicking and screaming about made up fraud. Get over it and move on. 
It is crazy to watch the left parrot back verbatim what the right has been saying with each and every effort the left made to discredit the last election results.

It is crazy to watch the left parrot back verbatim what the right has been saying with each and every effort the left made to discredit the last election results.
It’s also crazy to watch the right parrot back verbatim what the left has been saying with each and every effort the right is making to discredit this election.  

In 2016, Trump won MI, PA, and WI by a combined 77,000 votes. Clinton conceded and he met with Obama 48 hours after the election.

In 2020, Biden won those same states by a combined 214,000 votes (and counting). Trump, his admin and GOP leaders won't recognize the outcome.

It’s also crazy to watch the right parrot back verbatim what the left has been saying with each and every effort the right is making to discredit this election.  
As predictable as the sun rising in the east...happens every single swing of power.  The "sides" are of the same coin it seems.

And I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I remember very little "discrediting the election" outside of the wishcasting of the Russia investigation to be that.  I know many who thought it was a joke when they woke up the next morning.  I know I thought it was, but I never attempted to "discredit the election" when I said "really?  he won?"  :lol:  

I don't understand why some people feel the need to compound lie after lie, especially when they've apparently been found out. It's got to be stressful trying to keep that up.

Trump really needs to show some dignity here soon. He shouldn’t want to go out like this. It’s going to hurt his legacy even with conservatives.

Trump tweeted again tonight that PA and MI did not allow access and that could have impacted hundreds of thousands of votes. He insists those votes shouldn’t count, so he should win. 
Is he claiming this happened in Philadelphia? I think most of the claims were from Philly of the Republicans not being allowed to look at the votes. 

For some data points:

2016 Election:

Trump: 108,748  15.37%

Hillary: 584,025  82.53%

2020 Election (Currently):

Trump: 128,308  18%

Biden: 575,974  81%

Trump is actually getting a higher share of the votes in Philly than he did in 2016. Do these numbers side by side look odd to anyone? This looks pretty on track with historical data and higher turnout than normal. The reason why the D numbers are depressed a bit this year is because none of the colleges in Philly are open, so any students living outside of Philly would be voting in their home towns. 

What made the difference in PA was Biden won back the suburbs in a huge way. We went back blue like we had been for the previous 20 years. And turnout was really high. This is not at all surprising to me because I live in the Philly suburbs and I saw what was going on around me and even posted about it well before the election here: 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/787194-2020-presidential-election-polling-thread/?do=findComment&comment=22982178

So, they appear to be moving past fraud and moving onto trying to toss mail-in ballots for procedural stuff, like failing to handwrite out return address or spelling the name of the county wrong.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-election-results-trump-legal-challenges-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-provisional-20201111.html

In a Tuesday hearing in Montgomery County, Common Pleas Court Judge Richard P. Haaz appeared baffled by a Trump campaign request to throw out 592 mail ballots because voters had failed to handwrite their address on the outer envelope.

The vast majority already had printed labels with the voter’s address affixed to them. And all of them included a bar code that the county’s counting machines could scan to link the ballot to a person and address in its voter rolls.

“Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” the judge asked Trump campaign lawyer Jonathan Goldstein. “Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence on the [voter] with respect to these 592 ballots?”

Goldstein’s reply to both questions was: “To my knowledge, at present, no.”

Last edited by a moderator:
So, they appear to be moving past fraud and moving onto trying to toss mail-in ballots for procedural stuff, like failing to write out return address or spelling the name of the county wrong.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-election-results-trump-legal-challenges-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-provisional-20201111.html

Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” the judge asked Trump campaign lawyer Jonathan Goldstein. “Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence on the [voter] with respect to these 592 ballots?”

Goldstein’s reply to both questions was: “To my knowledge, at present, no.”
:mellow:

:lmao:

I was open to the idea but skeptical.  As this goes on, surely to God they would have shown us SOMETHING in terms of evidence/proof.  

I'm not sure what the plan is.  But it seems like it's "let's get in front of the SCOTUS and the conservatives will save me."  And...I just can't see that happening.  

I'm fine with him going through the process if there's proof.  But it's been long enough we should have seen something legitimate by now.  

I was open to the idea but skeptical.  As this goes on, surely to God they would have shown us SOMETHING in terms of evidence/proof.  

I'm not sure what the plan is.  But it seems like it's "let's get in front of the SCOTUS and the conservatives will save me."  And...I just can't see that happening.  

I'm fine with him going through the process if there's proof.  But it's been long enough we should have seen something legitimate by now.  
Flood the zone with #### and see if something sticks is the strategy. And even if it doesn't keep repeating vague platitudes anyway and the minions will eventually accept it as truth. He does it because it works. 

Mesmerize the simple minded 

Propaganda leaves us blinded...

Some guy at The Blaze of all places (Glenn Beck's site) went through all the Michigan affidavits. Most of them seem to fall into the category of "opinion" or "feeling." The affidavits do not seem to contain very much in terms of allegations of "voter fraud":

https://www.theblaze.com/news/affidavits-alleged-voting-regularities-in-michigan

Someone could literally produce a video of Trump saying he was trying to steal the election and all Trump would have to do is say fake news and his followers still wouldn't believe it. There is literally nothing anybody can do to change trump supporters minds. 

Someone could literally produce a video of Trump saying he was trying to steal the election and all Trump would have to do is say fake news and his followers still wouldn't believe it. There is literally nothing anybody can do to change trump supporters minds. 
Unfortunately for some the bolded is absolutely true.  My wife was texting with a friend of hers who’s a hardcore MAGA person. They were going back an forth with the typical talking points nonsense, had my wife ask her if she truly believes that the voting in states where Trump won was perfect and completely free of fraud but in the states he lost that cheating was afoot. She replied with a definite YES. Said Trump supporters would never cheat.  

Looks like there's a lot more votes hanging in the balance in PA than originally advertised. Also, lots of reports about irregularities in GA. I guess there's a hand audit coming which is key to finding fraud.

Long, long way from over, guys.

Let's hope the truth comes out. I'm good with the truth (whatever it is).

Looks like there's a lot more votes hanging in the balance in PA than originally advertised. Also, lots of reports about irregularities in GA. I guess there's a hand audit coming which is key to finding fraud.

Long, long way from over, guys.

Let's hope the truth comes out. I'm good with the truth (whatever it is).
Trump has lost. Recounts aren't going to change thousands of votes in multiple states, and in a bit of irony, Biden is set to win with 306 electoral votes, the same number Trump got in 2016 when he proclaimed that he won in a landslide(not sure how losing by 3 million in the popular vote means such a thing), and Joe Biden will become the 46th President of the United States.

Trump has lost. Recounts aren't going to change thousands of votes in multiple states, and in a bit of irony, Biden is set to win with 306 electoral votes, the same number Trump got in 2016 when he proclaimed that he won in a landslide(not sure how losing by 3 million in the popular vote means such a thing), and Joe Biden will become the 46th President of the United States.
I'm rooting for the truth, but if I were you (a Dem), I'd be concerned about Biden actually taking the WH.

This fraud stuff is no joke. A GA election official already admitted they'll find fraud (he mentioned double votes & deceased votes). What we need to know is how much is (D) & how much is (R). Especially concerning for (D) is the path to victory in PA depending on how many ballots are bogus. This will very likely go to the SC.

I like your confidence, though. I'm not really confident on what's going to transpire, myself.

Users who are viewing this thread