What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (4 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
Oh, I must have glossed over that part. I assumed that Max's video was the source for the CPA and the fake Tift County Republican, not the other way around. That makes the video even crazier and more farcical than it was before.

My bad! :lol:
no,  you're right.   the video is the source.  but it's also the source of every tweet from the CPA he was citing, the facebook account that wasn't a Tift County election official, and everything else in that thread.   It's one bad take on the recount that has turned into four or five "different" posts saying the same thing.

Arizona shuts down legislature for the next week due to exposure to covid-19 due to Rudy Giuliani positive test. Wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan and or Georgia to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizona shuts down legislature for the next week due to exposure to covid-19 due to Rudy Giuliani positive test. Wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan and or Georgia to do the same.
The "Trump Legal Team" released an unsigned statement about Rudy's "timeline" (see here), possibly as a subtle attempt to convince the Arizona legislature that they don't need to quarantine. But the statement only offered vague details -- it contained very little in terms of actual dates, times, or locations.

They make a big deal about Rudy not experiencing symptoms until "more than 48 hours after his return" -- but a person with COVID can be contagious for ~72 hours prior to experiencing symptoms. Rudy was said to have experienced symptoms on Friday; 72 hours before that was Tuesday. Rudy met with members of the Arizona legislature on Tuesday.

The "Trump Legal Team" released an unsigned statement about Rudy's "timeline" (see here), possibly as a subtle attempt to convince the Arizona legislature that they don't need to quarantine. But the statement only offered vague details -- it contained very little in terms of actual dates, times, or locations.

They make a big deal about Rudy not experiencing symptoms until "more than 48 hours after his return" -- but a person with COVID can be contagious for ~72 hours prior to experiencing symptoms. Rudy was said to have experienced symptoms on Friday; 72 hours before that was Tuesday. Rudy met with members of the Arizona legislature on Tuesday.
The Trump administration has shown time and again they either don’t understand how Covid is transmitted or they just don’t care.  

All you have to do is look at the events they hold without social distancing and without masks to see this. The multiple outbreaks at the White House is proof of how badly they have handled the pandemic.

Perhaps if they had followed their own admission’s guidelines and set a good example the country would be in a better situation right now.

The Trump legal team’s response regarding Rudy is disappointing but not surprising at all. I believe that Rudy has stayed publicly he did not believe in contact tracing.

Trump lost again in Michigan

A Michigan federal judge has ruled against a sweeping legal bid to overturn election results in the state, determining the lawsuit brought by an ally of President Donald Trump was riddle with "theories, conjecture and speculation" but little evidence of wrongdoing.  

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
The judge also said 

In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek — as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court — and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government,

This was Powell’s big case. So much for the Krakken.

The judge also said 

In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek — as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court — and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government,

This was Powell’s big case. So much for the Krakken.
Don't matter.  Judge is elitist and deep state.  Can't tell me what to do or how to think.

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

6m

BREAKING: Georgia federal judge DISMISSES Kraken conspiracy case from the bench. Rulings from the bench in federal court are rare. A strong message the judge thought it was clearly meritless. Trump and his allies are now 1-48 in post-election litigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias
But a new hero has emerged: Sheriff Dar Leaf. He’s a Michigan sheriff and has filed a lawsuit saying there was a scheme to unlawfully count and manufacture hundreds of thousands of illegal votes in Michigan. He has not yet provided his evidence. You might know Mr. Dar Leaf from a previous episode of “Michigan Gone Mad” when he suggested the 13 men arrested for plotting to kidnap Gov Whitmer from her home, take her to Wisconsin and execute her on live TV may have been making a legal citizens arrest. 

Bamboo Bill said:
Six weeks. 

Six weeks is the perfect amount of time after an election has taken place to release evidence. 
I'd expect 3x the amount of evidence.  I thought the standard was 2 weeks.

The Z Machine said:
Don't matter.  Judge is elitist and deep state.  Can't tell me what to do or how to think.
What terrifies me is that some of these folks really are that far down the rabbit hole. Lots of social media comments about putting all these judges, etc on lists for putting on trial for treason and executing them, about going to DC with guns and burning things down, etc.

I’m sure that the vast majority of it is tough guy talk, but it only takes a few who take it too seriously to cost innocent people their lives.

What terrifies me is that some of these folks really are that far down the rabbit hole. Lots of social media comments about putting all these judges, etc on lists for putting on trial for treason and executing them, about going to DC with guns and burning things down, etc.

I’m sure that the vast majority of it is tough guy talk, but it only takes a few who take it too seriously to cost innocent people their lives.
Based on what I read, Powell has military evidence proving the election was stolen. Yet the military and intel community hasn't come forward with that evidence. They must be hiding which makes me think the US Military is part of the deep state too. 

• Sad
Based on what I read, Powell has military evidence proving the election was stolen. Yet the military and intel community hasn't come forward with that evidence. They must be hiding which makes me think the US Military is part of the deep state too
I knew it!

Based on what I read, Powell has military evidence proving the election was stolen. Yet the military and intel community hasn't come forward with that evidence. They must be hiding which makes me think the US Military is part of the deep state too. 
Check your facts. Pretty sure the US Military is being run by the Venezuelan military.... which is being run by Chavez obviously. You aren't one of those sheep that think he's been dead for years, are you? You really need to stop reading the LAMEstream media my friend. The good stuff is only shared in code on parlor by the real watchdogs and patriots.

Texas is suing Georgia, PA, MI, WI and taking their suit straight to the supreme court.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-sues-battleground-states-unconstitutional-changes-2020-election-laws

You'd think this would be front page news like...everywhere.  But the media isn't the media anymore.  
I’m no lawyer or Constitutional expert but I don’t see the connection between the power of the Legislative branch to appoint Electors and people voting by mail- regardless of which branch initiated or allowed the vote by mail.

And I see they are also saying because different counties in the same State sometimes had different voting procedure it’s a violation of Equal Protection. Wouldn’t that mean every election where every State isn’t running the same procedures in violating the equal protections act? I don’t understand the Texas case at all. Is there a lawyer in the house?

And I see they are also saying because different counties in the same State sometimes had different voting procedure it’s a violation of Equal Protection. Wouldn’t that mean every election where every State isn’t running the same procedures in violating the equal protections act? I don’t understand the Texas case at all. Is there a lawyer in the house?
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Press/SCOTUSFiling.pdf

I'm no lawyer, so we'll see if one weighs in.  I think the main argument is that the constitution gives the state legislatures the ability to choose electors, but these states allowed their executive branches to make these changes to their voting processes, not their legislative branches.  I have no idea if the Supreme Court will even take up this case.  I'd love to see a non-biased lawyer break this down.  This board doesn't have any of those, so if anyone sees a good link, please share.

Texas is suing Georgia, PA, MI, WI and taking their suit straight to the supreme court.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-sues-battleground-states-unconstitutional-changes-2020-election-laws

You'd think this would be front page news like...everywhere.  But the media isn't the media anymore.  

I don't know how to state this without getting suspended but our AG is ... not a good person. 

He's currently under investigation by the FBI.

Stuff like this angers me tremendously. Just a huge waste of money.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Press/SCOTUSFiling.pdf

I'm no lawyer, so we'll see if one weighs in.  I think the main argument is that the constitution gives the state legislatures the ability to choose electors, but these states allowed their executive branches to make these changes to their voting processes, not their legislative branches.  I have no idea if the Supreme Court will even take up this case.  I'd love to see a non-biased lawyer break this down.  This board doesn't have any of those, so if anyone sees a good link, please share.
https://mobile.twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1336312379408322560

• Sad

The voters aren’t the electors. There has been no change as I’m aware of to the electors in those States

From twitter - And as others have pointed out, it’s more than a little telling that Kyle Hawkins — the Texas Solicitor General, who represents the State before #SCOTUS — is not on the filings.

---

Good for him.

• Love
He calls it "crazy and insane" and predicts it will never make it to the Supreme Court.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm sure as the day goes by, many constitutional lawyers on both sides will weigh in.  I'm looking for more of an educated breakdown of the lawsuit rather than someone who just flat out dismisses it as "indefensible nonsense" on twitter.
Here he gives a more point by point breakdown. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1336329901859688451

He calls it "crazy and insane" and predicts it will never make it to the Supreme Court.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm sure as the day goes by, many constitutional lawyers on both sides will weigh in.  I'm looking for more of an educated breakdown of the lawsuit rather than someone who just flat out dismisses it as "indefensible nonsense" on twitter.
Here is another breakdown - he thinks it is nonsense as well but details step by step why. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/1336322024537374720

From Marc Elias who Lou Dodds said to Stephen Miller. 

Did Lou Dobbs just tell Stephen Miller that Republicans should hire me for $500,000,000 (yes, 1/2 billion dollars) so they can start winning in court?

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

37m

NEW: Texas has filed a lawsuit against Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia and Michigan in the US Supreme Court seeking to invalidate their election results. My answers to your questions:

No, I am not worried.

No, this won't succeed.

I have no idea.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias

Here is another breakdown - he thinks it is nonsense as well but details step by step why. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/1336322024537374720
Seems like a pretty good take-down of the case.  Based on that, I don't imagine the SC will even hear the case.  We shall see. The concern I have with just calling these lawsuits insane, is that if the SC sides with TX here, people will assume the SC is compromised.  Why?  Because a twitter guy said it was insane.  

Let's just see what happens.  None of us can affect it anyway.  But keep the analysis coming.  I'd love to see (if it exists) some threads or articles defending this lawsuit.  

The concern I have with just calling these lawsuits insane, is that if the SC sides with TX here, people will assume the SC is compromised.  Why?  Because a twitter guy said it was insane. 
What? Most people don't even know who the guy on twitter is. You think social media has a greater reach than it does.

v/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Press/SCOTUSFiling.pdf

https://mobile.twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1336312379408322560
LOL - https://mobile.twitter.com/velvetart/status/1336313339371196418

To be fair, I've never run across a "non-biased lawyer" ever....everyone has bias.  It's just minimized/magnified via one's perception of whether that bias agrees with them or not.

Users who are viewing this thread