What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (2 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

45m

BREAKING: Pennsylvania court DENIES Republican effort to decertify the 2020 general election results in Pennsylvania. Trump and his allies are now 1-53 in post election litigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias
Serious question for Trump supporters, what does this number need to be before you agree there is no evidence, no smoke, nothing?   1-100, 1-1000, 1-10,000?  Is there a number?  Keep in mind the "1" isn't a victory of any sort.

Serious question for Trump supporters, what does this number need to be before you agree there is no evidence, no smoke, nothing?   1-100, 1-1000, 1-10,000?  Is there a number?  Keep in mind the "1" isn't a victory of any sort.
Trump supporters are hanging it all (from a judiciary perspective) on this current Supreme Court case.  The Marc Elias number is a number that only democrats seem to care about.  

Last edited by a moderator:
People are living out of their head if they think the United States Supreme Court is going to a) hear this Texas case and b) make a ruling that would disenfranchise tens of millions of voters and effectively blow up American representative democracy.

Yet, there are millions of Americans who actually believe not only a) but b).
I disagree with you on A, but agree with you on B.  Of course I'm not a supreme court justice, and neither are you.  I coincidentally have been reading an Alexander Hamilton biography over the last month so I'm more interested in constitutional law than I usually would be.  I find it a fascinating argument, but the supreme court may find it completely un-fascinating, may do as you say and never hear this case.

We shall see.  But I don't know why you'd think it's crazy that they'd even listen to the case.  

Trump supporters are hanging it all (from a judiciary perspective) on this current Supreme Court case.  The Marc Elias number is a number that only democrats seem to care about.  
Well since Lou Dodds told Stephen Miller they should pay Marc Elias half a billion dollars to quit beating them in court,  I'm glad Marc Elias is our lawyer. 

I disagree with you on A, but agree with you on B.  Of course I'm not a supreme court justice, and neither are you.  I coincidentally have been reading an Alexander Hamilton biography over the last month so I'm more interested in constitutional law than I usually would be.  I find it a fascinating argument, but the supreme court may find it completely un-fascinating, may do as you say and never hear this case.

We shall see.  But I don't know why you'd think it's crazy that they'd even listen to the case.  
Because the case is complete nonsense, both procedurally and substantively and an assault on democracy?  And every single one of those Justices knows it and the stain it would leave on the Court if they even entertained it?

But, we shall see indeed.

• Love
Reactions: JAA
7-10 states may join the Texas lawsuit *IF* the Supreme Court agrees to hear it

So, add Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and South Dakota to the list of state AGs who oppose the Constitution.
All these states wanting to disenfranchise  voters in Democratic states should all agree to not except government funding generated from Democratic states out of principle. 
States that Trump won want to make it so states he lost he really won.

• Sad
Because the case is complete nonsense, both procedurally and substantively and an assault on democracy?  And every single one of those Justices knows it and the stain it would leave on the Court if they even entertained it?

But, we shall see indeed.
If what you're saying is true, they won't hear it.  

This is consistent with what we’ve seen in the Trump era.  Lots of wild, baseless claims from conservatives, which are then refuted by courts/Democrats with facts/evidence. And of course Conservatives don’t care that their claims were debunked/dismissed, they just move onto the next crazy conspiracy theory with zero accountability for their prior craziness.  

But “both sides”....

Brad Heath

@bradheath

Seventeen states filed a brief in the Supreme Court just now in support of Texas' request that the justices throw out the results of the presidential election in four other states that didn't support President Trump.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bradheath/status/1336763665580765187
Trump laid this all out before the election that he couldn't lose under any circumstance unless there was foul play.   No evidence of foul play, doesn't matter.  We're going to try and sue to take away the power from the American people.  It makes me sick. 

If what you're saying is true, they won't hear it.  
Look at their record.  If you’re down 1 run with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, and your teams next hitter is a guy hitting .018 (1/53), are betting money that he’s going to get a base hit to win the game?  

This is consistent with what we’ve seen in the Trump era.  Lots of wild, baseless claims from conservatives, which are then refuted by courts/Democrats with facts/evidence. And of course Conservatives don’t care that their claims were debunked/dismissed, they just move onto the next crazy conspiracy theory with zero accountability for their prior craziness.  

But “both sides”....
I mean ... Sidney Powell is just gone now. Like she was never around.

Look at their record.  If you’re down 1 run with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, and your teams next hitter is a guy hitting .018 (1/53), are betting money that he’s going to get a base hit to win the game?  
ok?  Not sure what the point is that you're making.  I'm not betting or making predictions here.  

Trump laid this all out before the election that he couldn't lose under any circumstance unless there was foul play.   No evidence of foul play, doesn't matter.  We're going to try and sue to take away the power from the American people.  It makes me sick. 
It's sad we are going through this all because one man....one freaking human being, can't come to grips that he is going to lose. Being a loser is the worst thing someone can be in his worldview. And we are stuck dealing with his insecurities and inability to cope.  

:shrug:

Trump seemed to care quite a bit about some of those 50+ lawsuits, considering the fact that his own personal lawyers filed them.

ok?  Not sure what the point is that you're making.  I'm not betting or making predictions here.  
No point, other than the fact that anyone not in the Cult-of-Trump should agree with @zoonation that the Texas suit likely just more of the same garbage and not worthy of Judge Judy’s time, much less the SCOTUS.  

Trump seemed to care quite a bit about some of those 50+ lawsuits, considering the fact that his own personal lawyers filed them.
His own lawyers filed "some of them".  That may not matter much, but his personal lawyers haven't filed 50+ lawsuits.

It's sad we are going through this all because one man....one freaking human being, can't come to grips that he is going to lose. Being a loser is the worst thing someone can be in his worldview. And we are stuck dealing with his insecurities and inability to cope.  
If it was just one man, we wouldn’t be dealing with this.  Trump isn’t the issue; the fact that he is supported by 75 million Americans is the problem and it’s not going away anytime soon.  I’m in my mid-40s, and unfortunately I feel we will be dealing with Trump supporters for the rest of my life.  

No point, other than the fact that anyone not in the Cult-of-Trump should agree with @zoonation that the Texas suit likely just more of the same garbage and not worthy of Judge Judy’s time, much less the SCOTUS.  
With all due respect to zoonation, I'm not really all that interested in his opinion regarding whether the SCOTUS will hear the case.  He stated his opinion, great.  We'll see what happens.  Maybe he's right, heck if I know.

But last night when this suit was filed, I was assured that this is a ploy by the corrupt TX attorney general.  Now 17 other states have thrown their support behind it.  So forgive me if I don't immediately believe the opinions of the left on breaking news.

And the politicians who swore an oath to protect this country and the Constitution have instead sold us all out to serve him.  

If it was just one man, we wouldn’t be dealing with this.  Trump isn’t the issue; the fact that he is supported by 75 million Americans is the problem and it’s not going away anytime soon.  I’m in my mid-40s, and unfortunately I feel we will be dealing with Trump supporters for the rest of my life.  
At this rate there won't be 50 united states in 20 years. Right now there is a good divide of states to leave in groups.  The Northeast,  Upper midwest  and  west /southwest. The red states in the south and mid American can stay together or split. 

Yep except I'm older so will probably be dead sooner. So I got that going for me. 

His own lawyers filed "some of them".  That may not matter much, but his personal lawyers haven't filed 50+ lawsuits.
This is quite a stretch to downplay Trump/Republican complicity, innit?

I mean, Trump didn't file the Texas lawsuit, but he openly endorsed it to the point where he said the case was the "big one". Shouldn't that count? What about all the other cases that Trump endorsed? What about the cases where Trump was named as a plaintiff, even if his lawyers didn't technically file it? Do we count Sidney Powell because she gave a press conference as part of Trump's legal team and because Trump endorsed her lawsuit? Or do we NOT count Sidney because Trump said she was working on her own?

It really seems like we're getting into "distinction without difference" territory here. But I'm certainly not opposed to being pedantic for accuracy's sake. I'd be fine with saying "Trump is 0-for-11 while his supporters, allies, former lawyers and other sundry Republicans are 1-for-42" (or whatever the exact numbers are).

I mean ... Sidney Powell is just gone now. Like she was never around.
Did the Clintons get to her?
Not yet.

Actually, she's still working some angles and is still filing some things. Going to court. Preparing for a post-Trump media career, I would bet. You can still find news items about Powell, but they're well removed from Page 1 now.

The sad thing is that assuming the SCOTUS decides to not hear the Texas case it will not change the mind of most Republicans that Biden stole the election from Trump.   The ballots in Georgia were counted three times, once by hand, and that wasn't enough proof for them.

Bottom line:  the only person they trust to tell the truth is Donald Trump.  

The sad thing is that assuming the SCOTUS decides to not hear the Texas case it will not change the mind of most Republicans that Biden stole the election from Trump.   The ballots in Georgia were counted three times, once by hand, and that wasn't enough proof for them.

Which is the scariest part, because the truth has no normative meaning to Trump and hasn't for many years.  the "truth" is whatever is in his interests.  it is a feature of malignant narcissism.  

I read a bunch of posts on r/conservative about how recounting all the fake ballots obviously won't change the result.

But wait....there’s more! Trump wants to join in as well!

Mike Dunford

@questauthority

Trump has filed his motion to intervene at the Supreme Court. This is likely to be an interesting read, given that the whole "hi, I'm a private person wishing to sue states directly in the Supreme Court" thing is a complex needle to thread. https://supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163234/20201209155327055_No. 22O155 Original Motion to Intervene.pdf

https://mobile.twitter.com/questauthority/status/1336779140985393153

Mike Dunford

@questauthority

Trump has filed his motion to intervene at the Supreme Court. This is likely to be an interesting read, given that the whole "hi, I'm a private person wishing to sue states directly in the Supreme Court" thing is a complex needle to thread. https://supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163234/20201209155327055_No. 22O155 Original Motion to Intervene.pdf

Yeah I just saw this pop in.  I don't know how this works with the president joining in with states.  

There's another document added in as well (I believe the defendants filed this one) making a total of 3 for the day.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163237/20201209155924009_2020-12-9 Texas Scotus Amici Brief- FINAL.pdf

So how many times has Biden won PA now?
There should be a law similar to charging those who bring false charges in a criminal case.  Every time you waste the courts time the other candidate gets to add those votes again on their total.

• Love
At this rate there won't be 50 united states in 20 years. Right now there is a good divide of states to leave in groups.  The Northeast,  Upper midwest  and  west /southwest. The red states in the south and mid American can stay together or split. 
I mean, I live in a border city.  I'm open to a Canadian annexation if Ontario is down with it.  hmu

Mike Dunford

@questauthority

Trump's intervention request asks for the Court to award him costs to file as a plaintiff in intervention which is completely on brand.

Mike Dunford

@questauthority

I read this and was thinking - who could his lawyer be in this one?  Its John Eastman from Chapman University.  This is the guy who made the news a while back by writing an OpEd in Newsweek taking the position that Kamala Harris is constitutionally ineligible to be VP.  His argument was generally not well received in the legal community.

I mean, I live in a border city.  I'm open to a Canadian annexation if Ontario is down with it.  hmu
I don't appreciate how many people want to sacrifice the millions of us trapped in red states, GB.

Users who are viewing this thread