What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (3 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
What is going on in AZ? Republicans just can't accept the loss. Seriously? A private company with access to ballots and no one's allowed to watch unless they clear you?? Gee, I wonder what their results will be? LOL

Cyber Ninjas firm recounting Arizona election ballots wants methods kept secret

Cyber Ninjas started the weeks-long recount effort on April 23, but it is doing so with little transparency and refuses to allow media or the public to watch the recount being held at the state fairgrounds in Phoenix. Only observers who have had their backgrounds checked by the company are allowed in.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Maricopa County conducted numerous pre- and post-election reviews to check the accuracy of voting machines, including a hand count of a representative sample of ballots as required by state law.

County officials also hired two auditing firms that reported no malicious software or incorrect counting equipment and concluded that none of the computers or equipment were connected to the internet.

What is going on in AZ? Republicans just can't accept the loss. Seriously? A private company with access to ballots and no one's allowed to watch unless they clear you?? Gee, I wonder what their results will be? LOL

Cyber Ninjas firm recounting Arizona election ballots wants methods kept secret

Cyber Ninjas started the weeks-long recount effort on April 23, but it is doing so with little transparency and refuses to allow media or the public to watch the recount being held at the state fairgrounds in Phoenix. Only observers who have had their backgrounds checked by the company are allowed in.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Maricopa County conducted numerous pre- and post-election reviews to check the accuracy of voting machines, including a hand count of a representative sample of ballots as required by state law.

County officials also hired two auditing firms that reported no malicious software or incorrect counting equipment and concluded that none of the computers or equipment were connected to the internet.
It’s quite an amazing story to follow. Initially no media was allowed even in the parking lot and the only coverage was a live feed on OANN. The media eventually got in the parking lot but not into the building. One reporter was able to sign up as an observer and found violations of election protocols including the use of blue pens that can be read by counting machines, red ink can’t. Concerns about lack of training and security were also expressed.

There’s currently a lawsuit pending. The first judge had to recuse himself after the Cyber Ninjas added a lawyer who he previous connection to. They also want to keep their audit process sealed and away from the media and public. The process includes the use of UV lights to check for watermarks and creases. It’s fascinating.

Elections need to be fair and transparent in order to ensure the public's trust and confidence in the sacred institution.  

Ballot recounting should be done in a partisan, secret manner in order to ensure no shenanigans took place during the actual voting and counting process.

Ths makes sense.

It’s quite an amazing story to follow. Initially no media was allowed even in the parking lot and the only coverage was a live feed on OANN. The media eventually got in the parking lot but not into the building. One reporter was able to sign up as an observer and found violations of election protocols including the use of blue pens that can be read by counting machines, red ink can’t. Concerns about lack of training and security were also expressed.

There’s currently a lawsuit pending. The first judge had to recuse himself after the Cyber Ninjas added a lawyer who he previous connection to. They also want to keep their audit process sealed and away from the media and public. The process includes the use of UV lights to check for watermarks and creases. It’s fascinating.
Republicans have gone off the deep end.  This country is in trouble

I first heard about this from a story about the bolded. This whole farce of an exercise is meant to do nothing but keep the base fuming about a non-existent stolen election. Cyber Ninja is already biased towards the fictitious fraud and are the ones who instigated this. Shrouded in secrecy, you know the outcome is pre-determined.

I first heard about this from a story about the bolded. This whole farce of an exercise is meant to do nothing but keep the base fuming about a non-existent stolen election. Cyber Ninja is already biased towards the fictitious fraud and are the ones who instigated this. Shrouded in secrecy, you know the outcome is pre-determined.
Part of their secrecy is because they are expecting to do this in other states and need to protect their process from competitors.

Nothing says "Most secure election in history" quite like fighting an audit tooth and nail. 
Seems legit.   :coffee:

Florida consulting firm Cyber Ninjas at center of Arizona election audit controversy

It would be fair to say that the GOP has pushed back on credentialism in the last few years. Far from the machine politics days when every politician was expected to make their bones as they moved up the ranks, recent Republican offerings have viewed experience as baggage, culminating in the election of TV game show host Donald Trump as president.

As Arizona Republicans rail against the election they lost in November with another audit, it's at least consistent with some sort of ideology that they would hire a firm with zero experience handling elections. The Arizona GOP tagged Sarasota-based cybersecurity consultants Cyber Ninjas to run a recount of Maricopa County's votes in the presidential election, in spite of the fact that Cyber Ninjas have never handled anything close to an election audit.

Their lack of experience has shown through in reports around the process. The company is keeping much about its vote-counting procedures private, including who is doing the counting and footing the bill. However, the recount is live-streaming on Trump-friendly news channel One America News Network. Cyber Ninjas owner Doug Logan was ordered by a court to make his procedures public by Monday, notably several days after the recount actually started.

Reports from Arizona newspapers reveal that the auditors were finalizing rules about the process on Friday morning, as the audit began. Several last-minute changes included barring the use blue and black pens in its counting operation, after questioning from a journalist. Because the machines that count the votes read blue and black ink, any marks made on a ballot by an auditor in those colors could muddle the count.

Beyond the seat-of-the-pants style evident in the recount, there are glaring questions of objectivity. Logan is a fervent supporter of Donald Trump and is particularly partial to the former president’s claims that the 2020 election was stolen by use of fraud. Prior to deleting his Twitter account, the head of the company now tasked with auditing Maricopa County’s votes shared Stop the Steal content and other missives in support of Trump’s unfounded claim that the 2020 election was rigged. Logan is also the author of an election fraud "fact" sheet that was shared by Republican politicians in the months after the election.

Where the audit was held is significant. Maricopa County is home to Phoenix, and nearly two-thirds of the state’s ballots were cast there. Casting doubt on the state’s population center throws all results into doubt. However, it’s unclear that the people tasked with questioning the voting process have any standing to do so.

“My concern grows deeper by the hour,” Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs told the New York Times. “It is clear that no one involved in this process knows what they are doing, and they are making it up as they go along.”

Orlando Weekly has reached out to Cyber Ninjas and Logan. We will update this story should they respond.

I'm sure this FOURTH recount/audit conducted by a completely unbiased, inexperienced company will find the real fraud.

Also, they have no power to change the election result, so this is strictly for show. Keep the base believing!

When they won the initial court case giving them the ability to do the audit they loaded up the ballots and asked the GOP Senate where to deliver them to and they didn’t even have a location or a plan. I don’t think they ever intended to do the audit, just keep the lie going.

Joe Schmo said:
Elections need to be fair and transparent in order to ensure the public's trust and confidence in the sacred institution.  

Ballot recounting should be done in a partisan, secret manner in order to ensure no shenanigans took place during the actual voting and counting process.

Ths makes sense.
Republicans are like my older cousin being the banker in Monopoly when I was a kid.  Whenever I wasn't looking he mysteriously had all kinds of money. 

Republicans are like my older cousin being the banker in Monopoly when I was a kid.  Whenever I wasn't looking he mysteriously had all kinds of money. 
And they love to spend money when it aligns with their own cause.  

Dems should propose federally $10 billion dollars to do 3 audits on every state in the union.  See what Republicans do with that

Capital-Star Q+A: Rep. Seth Grove (R) on election hearings, voter fraud, and the future of refor

C-S: Was there election fraud in 2020?

SG: Yes, there was. They have confirmed cases of election fraud.

C-S: Who committed that fraud in Pennsylvania?

SG: Right, Republicans. But it’s still election fraud. It doesn’t matter who [commits] it. We don’t want that fraud to occur. And to say there wasn’t any is a lie. 

Now, I will say there’s not like this mass amount of fraud, that’s going to shift hundreds of thousands of votes. But there was election fraud. We have had repeated, repeated election fraud in this commonwealth for decades.

C-S: This is not the message that, particularly Republican politicians, were giving to their constituents-

SG: Some. Not all. 

C-S: Some.

SG: You can’t give every single Republican that blanket, saying ‘every Republican out there was saying fraud.’ Never once have I ever said there’s 200,000 more ballots than registered voters in this Commonwealth. I’ve never said there are all these deceased voters out there. I’ve always seeked the truth.

C-S: But members, such as yourself, did not publicly call out these lies. In a single tweet, I believe you did. And these lies were allowed to propagate. And that created the uncertainty in the 2020 election that you are now attempting to solve.

SG: I can’t help people believe everything on the internet. There are a lot of bad accusations out there. We did our due diligence to try to address them when members had questions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinsy Ejotuz said:
If you saw this guy and didn't know he was recently President of the USA, what would you think?

Personally, I'd wonder where the guys with the coats that fasten in the back were.
You should see new guy.  At least Trump knows what room he's in and what day of the week it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
AAABatteries said:
:lmao:  

And New Hampshire!  New Hampshire’s in the  house!  You know, I one time dated this beautiful model from New Hampshire - she liked to call me Donnie.  
There’s something about New Hampshire he is obsessed with. He thought he was cheated out of New Hampshire in 2016 too. But neither time was there even a hint why he believes that.

Have we found the rampant voter fraud yet?  I keep checking in, but there is still none.  When will we find it???
When the AZ audit shows that there were a significant % of ballots made with bamboo fibers and those correlated strongly with votes for Biden.  The end result will be that the paper used was imported from somewhere that mixes in bamboo to their paper processing, but the ballots were printed in the US and were legitimately cast ballots. #Nostradumbass

Alex P Keaton said:
Have we found the rampant voter fraud yet?  I keep checking in, but there is still none.  When will we find it???
They’re still trying in Florida. DeSantis signed a bill ostensibly to protect the voting process, but I doubt it. He also only let Fox News in for the signing, too.

Alex P Keaton said:
You can read all about it on Trump’s online journal he started. He’s ranting daily about it :lol:

Here's a confirmed case of voter fraud and you'll never guess who he voted for!

DENVER (AP) — A Colorado man suspected in the death of his wife who disappeared on Mother’s Day 2020 is also accused of submitting a fraudulent vote on her behalf for Donald Trump in November’s presidential election, newly released court documents show.

Barry Morphew told investigators he mailed the ballot on behalf of his wife, Suzanne Morphew, to help Trump win, saying “all these other guys are cheating,” and that he thought his wife would have voted for Trump anyway, according to an arrest warrant affidavit signed Thursday by a judge in Chaffee County.

Morphew, 53, faces possible first-degree murder and other charges in connection with the disappearance of Suzanne Morphew on May 10, 2020. He was arrested May 5 and is currently being held in connection with that case.

Barry Morphew posted a widely viewed video on Facebook pleading for her safe return shortly after she disappeared.

More Republicans eating their own in AZ. I guess the "audit" isn't turning up much in the way of fraud. Gotta blame someone.
And while its amusing (to me anyway, but not to Death) to watch the infighting within the GOP, its a scary precedent. What's happening in AZ should not be allowed. These are ballots that should not be in the hands of a private company with an agenda who are clearly unqualified. 

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
And while its amusing (to me anyway, but not to Death) to watch the infighting within the GOP, its a scary precedent. What's happening in AZ should not be allowed. These are ballots that should not be in the hands of a private company with an agenda who are clearly unqualified. 
I still don't understand how this even happened.  

A private partisan organization attached to the biggest crybaby out there is hired through private money and gets access to all the ballots.  What a slippery slope that is. 

I still don't understand how this even happened.  

A private partisan organization attached to the biggest crybaby out there is hired through private money and gets access to all the ballots.  What a slippery slope that is. 
Not just access but possession of them - and marking on them. Who's overseeing the chain of custody on these?? They wanted to go door-to-door verifying people's identity but a judge wouldn't allow that at least. Talk about scary.

Not just access but possession of them - and marking on them. Who's overseeing the chain of custody on these?? They wanted to go door-to-door verifying people's identity but a judge wouldn't allow that at least. Talk about scary.
They won't even let them have overseers is my understanding.

It's absolutely bananas at this point that this is allowed to happen.  Beyond corrupt and disgusting.  But I'm not surprised in the least honestly.  

Users who are viewing this thread