What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chicago at Green Bay -8 (44.5)** SNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Is Jimmy Graham playing tonight, or has he been completely usurped by Kmet?
I've seen him on the field a handful of times. It's been even less than last game. Seems like the new play-caller wants to see what he has with Kmet.

Fuller needs to settle the heck down.

I had Equanimeous on my dynasty team this year and parted ways with him. I'm reasonably happy with that decision, but my WR corps looks so shaky right now.

You’d think at some point competitive instincts would kick in and the Bears would feel compelled to put up a fight. On either side of the ball.

No?

What will the Packers do with J Williams? He's an average runner, good receiver, and seems to be a good blocker in the games I've seen. He made a nice block to protect Rodgers on the play Lazard got injured. He's not dynamic enough to get a big contract elsewhere.

What will the Packers do with J Williams? He's an average runner, good receiver, and seems to be a good blocker in the games I've seen. He made a nice block to protect Rodgers on the play Lazard got injured. He's not dynamic enough to get a big contract elsewhere.
whatever it is, it will have to do with F'n over Aaron Jones' and dumb fantasy players who think he is worth playing  :hot:

Depends what Jones wants.  My guess has been Jones wants more than they will pay and they keep Williams on a more friendly contract (Ekeler type deal).  And move forward with he and Dillon.

Nice use of “Old Days” by Chicago on the commercial outro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen Robinson with a quiet 20 plus point night in PPR. Guy just produces and then some for GMs that roster him. (Like me.)

Hope jones, adams and rodgers owners got enough. I think we see them on the bench for the rest of the night
Jones has 8 F'n points. Packers have 41, and Jones has friggin 8 points for me  :kicksrock:

ETA: apologize for clogging thread, but tilting hard here. Might break something

Why are Jones and Adams still in the game?  Do they get pulled soon?  I guess it’s only a 24-pt lead.  Our defense could definitely blow that still.

Users who are viewing this thread