What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

First 'I'm never drinking again' morning in a long time. This sucks
I go through two of these a week*, you'll be fine.*I've slowed down lately. :-)
I've actually been on a pretty good run of drunken weekends. Like people having to remind me what happened levels of drunkenness. But I've been coming out unscathed the next morning.Im going to guess that the vodka, then wine, then scotch progression the night took wasn't a very good idea.
Oof. The wine in the middle was NOT a good playcall.

I'm watching this Red State movie. Just watched the El Bulli documentary. Slap it...high?
Interesting double feature.
Just scanned around Netflix streaming. The El Bulli documentary was pretty fascinating. This Red State movie is crazy.
Never heard of either. What is this Red State? Is movie chat allowed in here?
Red State is a horror movie directed by Kevin Smith. El Bulli is a documentary about a really cool restaurant in Spain (and chef Ferran Adria) that was considered to be the best in the world before they closed recently.
Not sure if "horror" is the right word. It's a lot of things. At first it seems like a fun coming-of-age teen comedy. Then #### gets dark. Then it gets REAL dark. Very unpredictable. I mean there's one character who you think is going to be one of the heroes in this thing, and he just blows it massively.The ending is really strange. Felt like a cop-out/deus ex machina to get there. But the action scenes are filmed really well.

I've started growing my moustache. My plan is to not shave for like a week, which only makes me look dirty, not at all cool like Kurt Warner. I have spots on my face that just won't grow hair, giving my beard a sweet "splotchy" look. I'm not sure why there are designated 'No Grow" circles on my face and neck, but their are. I also can't tell you what a carburetor is or does, which makes me think to two are related.Anyhow, I'll grow out the beard for a week, then shave it all, save for the moustache, which I have to tote around for 10 days, thanks to the Blazers pooping the bed in game 3 last week. My co-worker made the bet with me and because he's afraid the 'stache' won't show up on my pale face, purchased for me the "Just For Men" moustache darkener....for black guys. I'm going to have Lando Calrisians's Moustache on Casper the Ghost's face.Neat.
That 'stache starting to show yet?

I've started growing my moustache. My plan is to not shave for like a week, which only makes me look dirty, not at all cool like Kurt Warner. I have spots on my face that just won't grow hair, giving my beard a sweet "splotchy" look. I'm not sure why there are designated 'No Grow" circles on my face and neck, but their are. I also can't tell you what a carburetor is or does, which makes me think to two are related.Anyhow, I'll grow out the beard for a week, then shave it all, save for the moustache, which I have to tote around for 10 days, thanks to the Blazers pooping the bed in game 3 last week. My co-worker made the bet with me and because he's afraid the 'stache' won't show up on my pale face, purchased for me the "Just For Men" moustache darkener....for black guys. I'm going to have Lando Calrisians's Moustache on Casper the Ghost's face.Neat.
That 'stache starting to show yet?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This thing looked SO bad. I will not attempt this ever again. So creepy.

Looks like I will be heading to Seattle for work between 12/10 and 12/18, which means the weekend will be spent in the NW. Now, do I stay in Seattle over the weekend, head south for Portland, or north to Vancouver?Tips, opinions and comments most welcome.TIA YIC
Lets have a beer!
For sure. Will have a car for this trip. 12/10 - 12/14. What day is better?
11th or 14th open? I have my little guy on Wednesdays & Thursdays...

Looks like I will be heading to Seattle for work between 12/10 and 12/18, which means the weekend will be spent in the NW. Now, do I stay in Seattle over the weekend, head south for Portland, or north to Vancouver?Tips, opinions and comments most welcome.TIA YIC
Lets have a beer!
Wait...you're divorced???

'Uruk-Hai said:
####-you-Cancer-update:

Chose a new oncologist. Cathay-born doctor with surprisingly liberal treatment ideas. Took some polaroids of my chest and it appears bad things haven't gotten any bigger. Wants to start with conventional, localized radiation. A few of you have sent me non-conventional options and I did some research on them, then presented a few to her (appreciated to the degree that I can't repay even with Romney's bank account). She is aware of all of them and we will be discussing over the next whatever-amount-of-time. I've put off starting the radiation til after January 1st for a couple of reasons:

1. I want to enjoy my holiday schedule and doing treatment is regimented.

2. Radiation doesn't - at least, with what I've been through so far - doesn't incapacitate one. But it does wipe you out some.

3. The cauliflower seems to be holding steady instead of growing.
I can't tell you how badly I want you to beat the shit out of this thing.
I know this is strange, but I've never known so much detail and honesty about someone battling cancer (despite both my grandparents dying from lung cancer). It's really heartbreaking and eye opening despite the fact I have never interacted with UH before, and I have started to really look forward to the updates in hopes for positive news. UH's attitude is really inspiring. I would not be so strong.

Romp put down a $5 to win $1307.35 parlay today and the one leg that is going to ruin it is the freaking ND ML.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets have a beer!
Tuesday sounds good

Uruk......Kick that cancers ### GB. :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
This.And, also...catch some fish GB!
Not one hit. Captain busted his ### trying to find fish, but they just weren't there. Man, was it rough - 5 foot swells. So.....no fish and got bruised all to hell. I had a blast.The Captain felt bad for us, so he's giving us a half-price trip the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Bama/LSU just got interesting.

Lets have a beer!
Wait...you're divorced???
No, no. Wife works late on those days.

So I got one of these for my back and it's been pretty friggin' great. If you've got muscle issues in your lower/middle back, I officially recommend shocking the #### out of yourself on a regular basis.

Also, I'm taking action on the over/under on how long 'til I hook it up to my twig n berries. :pickle: :shock:

So I got one of these for my back and it's been pretty friggin' great. If you've got muscle issues in your lower/middle back, I officially recommend shocking the #### out of yourself on a regular basis.

Also, I'm taking action on the over/under on how long 'til I hook it up to my twig n berries. :pickle: :shock:
:lmao: I may get me one of these

Went on a date last night for the first time in a while.

I had met the girl about a year ago and she seemed kinda cool, but we were both dating people at the time.

Anyway, we got together for the Buckeyes game yesterday and I thought that would be all... ended up coming back to my place for wine and a movie. Thought I was gonna seal the deal, but she ened up crashing here without putting out :rolleyes:

I'll probably see her again at some point, she seems nice but man is she stupid. That will get old fast

I had met the girl about a year ago and she seemed kinda cool, but we were both dating people at the time.

Anyway, we got together for the Buckeyes game yesterday and I thought that would be all... ended up coming back to my place for wine and a movie. Thought I was gonna seal the deal, but she ened up crashing here without putting out :rolleyes:

I'll probably see her again at some point, she seems nice but man is she stupid. That will get old fast
Not sure how old you are, G, but this feeling will increase the older you get. Hotness is ok for a roll in the hay, but I have zero patience anymore for lack of intelligence or ignorance. I don't mean that in an elitist way (I'm no prize in the looks department), but I need something to talk about after my two minutes of glory are up :unsure:

Not sure how old you are, G, but this feeling will increase the older you get. Hotness is ok for a roll in the hay, but I have zero patience anymore for lack of intelligence or ignorance. I don't mean that in an elitist way (I'm no prize in the looks department), but I need something to talk about after my two minutes of glory are up :unsure:
I'm 34. If it gets more obnoxious than it is now, I'm going to make a great crotchety old man :thumbup:

I'm 34. If it gets more obnoxious than it is now, I'm going to make a great crotchety old man :thumbup:
Intelligent women are amazingly hot to me. Not gonna say I'd rather date a smart-Roseanne over a dumb-Halle, but I lean to the "smart" side of the gray area.

Taking my dog on a walk. She's been a real B word tonight so this is going to be a 2 beer walk.
:lmao:
I got pulled over walking my dog.I'm walking along, holding a bag of poo and a beer and I hear a car coming up behind me. THen I hear the quick, one note siren "Beeeewwwww" and see the reflection of the flashing lights on the houses in front of me.

"Excuse me sir! What are you doing out this late?"

"Um walking my dog."

"Whats in your hand?"

"Poop?"

"Your other hand"

At this point my dog has her paws up on the cop car and is sniffing the cop. He pushes her down and gets out. I yank her back and he gets out of the car.

"Oh, this. Just a beer"

"Are you aware it is illegal to have an open container while walking on the street?"

"I thought it was just in the street. I'm on the sidewalk"

"Dump it out. Do you have anything else on you that I should be concerned about?"

:frisk: :findsonemorebeer:

"Are you drunk?"

"Nope, just walking my dog having a beer"

"I'll let you keep this one. Just don't open it til you get home"
OH COME ON
:shrug:
SERIOUSLY

meeting unialias at 10:30. Anyone one else game ? Is lower greenville still fun?
I think Cosjobs has unI and my phone numbers mixed up. He keeps asking me to bring him a joint.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao:
In other news, Limp Jr had basketball tryouts on Thursday and he made the 7th grade A team.
Congrats GB! :thumbup:
Well that was interesting
duction Expand a bit, if that's ok.
Okay. Nothing too crazy I guess.As I posted earlier in the week, had dinner with GB & his wife, same couple as in Vegas pic. His brother and his wife also joined us. Dinner was great, had the Ahi tuna with beet infused risotto, spinach with a portabella reduction sauce and cauliflower puree. The conversation, brought up by his brother, immediately starts talking about Nicaragua. Of course right? K4, I can bring small party down if you like. I have interested peoples. I'm just giggling to myself thinking about how funny a coincidence this is and excuse myself to go have a smoke. I didn't realize my GB got up to join me and when arrived outside he told me that this really hot blond trophy wife "looked at you like a big piece of meat you lucky #######". I may have winked at her on the way back in....So after dinner we went back to old hood bar. Man I miss it. You don't realize it until you go back. Rap & bass were bumping and we were get loaded.So now rate this on a hotness scale of 1-10.
Mrs. SLB says to me a little too loud, "oh.., I forgot to bring my vibrator." To which my GB's wife chimes in, "I have one you can use". Then looks at me, smiles and laughs.
1.4 trillion is about where it registered on my scale.Go back to GB's house around 1:00 am I guess, and continue drinking. GB tells our other GB to leave so we can all get naked in the hot tub. He doesn't comply which is good. The next thing I know its 4:30 and I'm blind drunk. We all go to pass out and Mrs. SLB goes downstairs to get a glass of water. She notices that back door is open and find my GB out there, passed out in the driveway, wearing nothing but his underwear which were around his ankles. :lmao: :lmao:Woke up quick at about noon and didn't feel so well. Looking at the damage from the night before, the five of us went though 2 fifths of vodka and a big bottle of bourbon. That's after the bar. :mellow: I needed vodka. My Mom & Dad were already planning to watch the boys again so screw it right? But we didn't have any vodka. So I called my cousin and asked him to bring me a bottle. Thank the good dude he did. He also brought plenty of pot. So we decided to drink screwdrivers and play Risk while the girls slept on the couch. I didn't shower. I had the same clothes on from the night before. And I was drinking again. Old friends right? Oh man. Soooo 7-8 hours later, all the vodka, all the OJ is gone and here the guys are drinking bourbon again. I just feel gross. I apologize to GB's wife for being a dirty drunk and she says "you still look hot to me". WTMF. Freaking women. About a minute later, GB says to her, "hey it's my birthday, I wanna (fornicate). They head upstairs to the bedroom and me and Mrs. SLB bailed, at my suggestion.I don't know. It was interesting.ETAOh yeah, I was reminded (HTF do I forget this?!!) that my GB's wife rubbed her bare breasts in face on the cab ride back from the strip club in Vegas while Mrs. SLB rubbed on my junk. Neat.

Okay. Nothing too crazy I guess.As I posted earlier in the week, had dinner with GB & his wife, same couple as in Vegas pic. His brother and his wife also joined us. Dinner was great, had the Ahi tuna with beet infused risotto, spinach with a portabella reduction sauce and cauliflower puree. The conversation, brought up by his brother, immediately starts talking about Nicaragua. Of course right? K4, I can bring small party down if you like. I have interested peoples. I'm just giggling to myself thinking about how funny a coincidence this is and excuse myself to go have a smoke. I didn't realize my GB got up to join me and when arrived outside he told me that this really hot blond trophy wife "looked at you like a big piece of meat you lucky #######". I may have winked at her on the way back in....So after dinner we went back to old hood bar. Man I miss it. You don't realize it until you go back. Rap & bass were bumping and we were get loaded.So now rate this on a hotness scale of 1-10.

Mrs. SLB says to me a little too loud, "oh.., I forgot to bring my vibrator." To which my GB's wife chimes in, "I have one you can use". Then looks at me, smiles and laughs.
1.4 trillion is about where it registered on my scale.Go back to GB's house around 1:00 am I guess, and continue drinking. GB tells our other GB to leave so we can all get naked in the hot tub. He doesn't comply which is good. The next thing I know its 4:30 and I'm blind drunk. We all go to pass out and Mrs. SLB goes downstairs to get a glass of water. She notices that back door is open and find my GB out there, passed out in the driveway, wearing nothing but his underwear which were around his ankles. :lmao: :lmao:Woke up quick at about noon and didn't feel so well. Looking at the damage from the night before, the five of us went though 2 fifths of vodka and a big bottle of bourbon. That's after the bar. :mellow: I needed vodka. My Mom & Dad were already planning to watch the boys again so screw it right? But we didn't have any vodka. So I called my cousin and asked him to bring me a bottle. Thank the good dude he did. He also brought plenty of pot. So we decided to drink screwdrivers and play Risk while the girls slept on the couch. I didn't shower. I had the same clothes on from the night before. And I was drinking again. Old friends right? Oh man. Soooo 7-8 hours later, all the vodka, all the OJ is gone and here the guys are drinking bourbon again. I just feel gross. I apologize to GB's wife for being a dirty drunk and she says "you still look hot to me". WTMF. Freaking women. About a minute later, GB says to her, "hey it's my birthday, I wanna (fornicate). They head upstairs to the bedroom and me and Mrs. SLB bailed, at my suggestion.I don't know. It was interesting.ETAOh yeah, I was reminded (HTF do I forget this?!!) that my GB's wife rubbed her bare breasts in face on the cab ride back from the strip club in Vegas while Mrs. SLB rubbed on my junk. Neat.

:slowclap:

Users who are viewing this thread