What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (6 Viewers)

Protesters: "We Are Ready With Our List Of Demands!"

Cops: "Go ahead"

Protestors: "First: 1 cop must drink 1 pepsi"

Cops: "okay what else?"

Protestors: "that's it"

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
For those watching the NBA playoffs, the Chris Paul Gatorade commercial is driving me nuts.  Since when have people complains that Gatorade isn't drinkable enough because of the non-smooth "finish?"

Plus with the slow motion, it feels like the commercial is a full 60 seconds long.

there's a pediasure (I think) commercial that annoys me with this mom and annoyingly soft kid.  she's dressing mr softy and his clothes don't fit, so she says the doctor says he's falling behind the growth curve, wtf?  she stuffs him with pediasure, bulks him up and wa la, his clothes fit now.  so, why not just give every kid pediasure everyday for eternity so we can have a race of enormous bulked up supermen?!

there's a pediasure (I think) commercial that annoys me with this mom and annoyingly soft kid.  she's dressing mr softy and his clothes don't fit, so she says the doctor says he's falling behind the growth curve, wtf?  she stuffs him with pediasure, bulks him up and wa la, his clothes fit now.  so, why not just give every kid pediasure everyday for eternity so we can have a race of enormous bulked up supermen?!
Or buy smaller clothes.

Can't stand the Centurylink commercial they keep running during the US Open. The one with the teenager playing the ukulele and yodeling. Please end it and put us out of our misery. irritating link

Can't stand the Centurylink commercial they keep running during the US Open. The one with the teenager playing the ukulele and yodeling. Please end it and put us out of our misery. 
Good one. It's like a screwdriver to the ear.

I wish they'd stop with the AmFam insurance one where Jennifer Hudson shows up to shriek "Lovely Day" into that poor guy's ear and out my TV speaker.

The martyred dad in the Allstate commercial where his whole family shuns him while driving, so he spends the safe driver's check on a putter that's awesome (said like a girl) without telling his wife and he leaves the seat up on purpose because he is so wronged. Stop, please. The safe driver check thing already, 2/2 on the annoying commercials, go away.

The "water bar" ad for PUR filters makes me stabby.  Everyone freaks out about water that has lead "well within the acceptable range".

So you should buy a filter that "reduces" lead.  So, there's STILL LEAD IN THERE. I wonder how much it reduces lead? Perhaps to a level "well within the acceptable range"???

This bothers me more than it probably should.

Just found out that the 1-877-karsforkids commercial actually  donates most of its proceeds to Oorah, an organization whose mission per wiki is "to give Jewish children and their families opportunities to connect with their rich heritage and traditions."

It's like Acer's life but with an awful yet catchy jingle.

"One stares back at two. Two is unafraid.." 

I don't know what this is a commercial for because I can't get to the end of it. It's so annoying that I just hit "channel up" every time I hear it and suffer through 30 seconds of whatever is on that channel before I switch back. 

Also could live without hearing Roman Reigns singing "Here is my handle... Here is my spout" ever again. Nice sentiment, WAY too many airings. 

Just looked it up. Apparently it's a Cuervo 1800 ad. The song is called "Tap Dance" by Octave Minds featuring Chance the Rapper. I can't believe anyone would listen to this voluntarily. I'd rather saw my own nuts off with a butter knife. 

Cancer Treatment Centers Of America. Found out from a few folks that they don't take all stage IV pts. If they have a 'good' prognosis and are in good shape they are accepted. One lady was turned down. What caring/compassionate place does this? The commercials makes having cancer look like nothing. Pts in there smiling and all. Please. That's the last place I'd go to esp after hearing how they don't take Medicare and don't accept all pts..

One more.... all the pharmaceutical commercials, esp those to do with cancer meds. Everyone is always smiling in them. 180 of reality. The funniest part is when the dude goes into 100 side effects, many serious, and showing people in their gardens, riding a bike, etc all the while smiling. Yeah. That's what it's like. :rolleyes: They should have filmed me today sleeping till 4:00 pm. I think that's more like it for majority of folks..

Cancer Treatment Centers Of America. Found out from a few folks that they don't take all stage IV pts. If they have a 'good' prognosis and are in good shape they are accepted. One lady was turned down. What caring/compassionate place does this? The commercials makes having cancer look like nothing. Pts in there smiling and all. Please. That's the last place I'd go to esp after hearing how they don't take Medicare and don't accept all pts..
How can they take all patients?

How can they take all patients?
The point is they screen them to get the ones that have a better outlook. To me that's not right. Someone can afford it should get the available spot. Makes me wonder if those who are stage IV that got in and now are being told nothing we can do if it's really the case.. There are stories about this place from people who have been there or not.

The point is they screen them to get the ones that have a better outlook. To me that's not right. Someone can afford it should get the available spot. Makes me wonder if those who are stage IV that got in and now are being told nothing we can do if it's really the case.. There are stories about this place from people who have been there or not.
Seems to me with a limited budget they should focus on the people who have a better outlook.

Seems to me with a limited budget they should focus on the people who have a better outlook.
Seems to me if they are at full capacity they wouldn't be playing their commercials 10 times a day.. And that could be said about any place. Sad to think let those who may not look to good go and those who are lucky enough not to be there (perhaps yet) get red carpet. And they aren't doing anything any different than my medical group, which is what they make it look like. As someone who is in the trenches of this ####, it's pretty funny.

ETA: Their commercials are during the day when senior citizens are typically watching, but they don't take Medicare. One lady actually went in for the interview with them knowing full well she is on MC. Then got turned away. Nice..

Evilgrin 72 said:

I don't know what this is a commercial for because I can't get to the end of it. It's so annoying that I just hit "channel up" every time I hear it and suffer through 30 seconds of whatever is on that channel before I switch back. 

Also could live without hearing Roman Reigns singing "Here is my handle... Here is my spout" ever again. Nice sentiment, WAY too many airings. 
Because seven eight nine

Evilgrin 72 said:

Not only that. It bothers me that his leg shakes so much when he "pours it out".

I would think he'd have better balance.

Users who are viewing this thread