What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

First off, <3 and support to those in Paris and those affected by those events. Now then...

Will Abdullah touch the ball 5 times?
How long do the Lions stay within 20?

Will Rodgers/Cobb/etc owners ask if the players are hurt when they don't play the 4th?

How much would the Lions have to lose by for Caldwell to be gone now instead of later?

Is the Aikman/Buck pairing a punishment for them or us? Or both?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, hello to Viking fans who must hope the Packers somehow lose and thus actually care about the Lions. A bit.

Run middle (lose 3), run middle (gain 2), 2 yard pass on 3rd and 11 that's incomplete anyway. Good indicator of how the Lions will do today those brief moments they have the ball.

I have to admit, 3-0 is tons closer than I expected to be after the 1st quarter. Detroit has a D so far, but the offense is... technically on the field.

What happened to Green Bay? I thought two good defenses on the road was the issue, this is a bad team right now.

dangit

The one league I was forced o start him, I would have gotten credit for a return TD...but nada for return yards

104 yard return and doesn't score. that's tough to do, but if any team can do it it's detroit!

104-yard return with no TD and both teams use a timeout? And a missed PAT? I dont have it on where I am - is it really this awful? I gather the Packers are playing down to the level of the Lions today?

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread