What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pokemon Go (3 Viewers)

So I still need 50+ Feebas candy 😬

I do not have an Unown so I am really hoping to get one. This morning I hatched two eggs and went to a stop hoping to get some10k eggs.  Nope, got two 5k eggs. This is really going to suck if I go through this whole week and don't even get one 10K egg. I even bought three more incubators just for the coming weeks because I really want to get a Mr. Mime for my daughter and I do not have a  Kangaskhan 

edit::got my 10k egg just now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Courtjester said:

I do not have an Unown so I am really hoping to get one. This morning I hatched two eggs and went to a stop hoping to get some10k eggs.  Nope, got two 5k eggs. This is really going to suck if I go through this whole week and don't even get one 10K egg. I even bought three more incubators just for the coming weeks because I really want to get a Mr. Mime for my daughter and I do not have a  Kangaskhan 

I've gone though about 18 eggs so far and about 12 were 5k, 4 were 2k, and 2 were 10k but got Beldon and Shine in those.  My son has hatched two 10k's from the event and neither of his were Unown's yet either.  May be tougher to snag them than I was hoping.  At least I already found a shiny Sentret.

Courtjester said:

What is this now?

What is this now?
Next week regionals Farfetch'd, Mime, Kanga and Tauros will hatch from 7km eggs.  It's been done before. For those of us have plenty, the excitement is that shiny ones will be a possibility. 

1000 year slumber - I'm on day 5 of 7 in task 6/7. So two more days and I'm done as the final step is just the catch.

Catch steel quick with the Mystery Box - Meltan - get you about 15-20 if you have access to the Switch.

Wish I could trade you guys some candy - have 4 Milotic and still 650 Feebas candy.

No luck for unown for me so far. Hatching a lot but no luck yet.  Already have T,A,L so hoping for U and R.

Week after next - Shiny Mewtwo!

The hatch rate for Unown are crazy bad.  Reading on Reddit there are guys that have individually hatched over 16-20 10k eggs so far and have zero hits. I have two 10ks in my bag waiting to be incubated--my first 10k was a Shinx. My daughter has gone through two 10ks and Larvitar and Slakoth were the results. She did get a shiny Gligar though. 

I am a complete sucker though because I keep buying incubators despite saying I am going to wait until next week to go balls-out to get my Kanga. I just hope the odds are better on that one week--but I doubt it. 

Courtjester said:
The hatch rate for Unown are crazy bad.  Reading on Reddit there are guys that have individually hatched over 16-20 10k eggs so far and have zero hits. I have two 10ks in my bag waiting to be incubated--my first 10k was a Shinx. My daughter has gone through two 10ks and Larvitar and Slakoth were the results. She did get a shiny Gligar though. 

I am a complete sucker though because I keep buying incubators despite saying I am going to wait until next week to go balls-out to get my Kanga. I just hope the odds are better on that one week--but I doubt it. 
People in my little chat group said the unown are too easy.  Ugh!  I'm in the boat above. I've been running 9 incubators constantly (on multiple devices nonetheless) and none so far. I've hatched at least 30 10k eggs. Will keep trying though.

roarlions said:
Finished catching my psychic/steel mons, ready to fight if you are still looking for someone. We can coordinate best time to do it if interested.

mufasa60
Thanks. Missed this earlier as I'm in the middle of fiscal year end closing. With a 45 minute notice window, we should be able to knock out a few battles.

roarlions said:
Finished catching my psychic/steel mons, ready to fight if you are still looking for someone. We can coordinate best time to do it if interested.

mufasa60
Thanks, roar.  7 wins completed (Everyone, it seems 7 wins against another trainer translates to 7 battles. we alternated wins and my journal reports 7 battles and 4 wins.).  One more raid, and I move onto the next step, 3 excellent throws and spinning a pokestop for seven days.

Stocked up from the grocery store in advance of the coming rain; enjoying a bourbon and commiting to Anthony Miller in my flex spot tonight, while my avatar is running amok in my neighborhood while I'm sitting on my couch.  He's covered 1.8 km (up to a block and a half from my couch) since I got home.  My 10k eggs might be close to 30-40%?  

Little bit further behind than some of you, but how do you catch a Ditto?  I've been stuck on this one for three weeks.  I now have two Field Research activities that require this and have no way of completing it.  Do Dittos tend to take the form of specific creatures?  Is it consistent? Any tells I should be looking for?  Besides the "Make 5 Great Curveballs in a row", this is one of the most frustrating quests.

Little bit further behind than some of you, but how do you catch a Ditto?  I've been stuck on this one for three weeks.  I now have two Field Research activities that require this and have no way of completing it.  Do Dittos tend to take the form of specific creatures?  Is it consistent? Any tells I should be looking for?  Besides the "Make 5 Great Curveballs in a row", this is one of the most frustrating quests.
https://www.imore.com/how-catch-ditto-pokemon-go

So I hate that after I spent 2 months walking a feebas they added his quest the day after I completed his evolution. Sadface

So Niantic got caught turning off shinys for a time period in their big three raids this week and are now giving players two raid passes for one day. Well, USA players that is--the European players are going to have to get up and play during the middle of the night to take advantage of this perk.

Makes you wonder how many more times they have done this with mons in the past. 

finally got 3 great throws in a row.....sheesh....

now looking for steel and psychic types.....
Bet you're looking forward to 3 excellent curve balls (not in a row)?  Not much beyond a whole lot of sentret, but hit 2 Hoothoot yesterday. I'll venture out to stock up on balls and should be able to find larger pokeman or a legendary raid, but think I can get my 3rd today.  I've been working on setting my target circle and throwing during the attack animation, but am lagging a bit.  Good luck

I finally caught all of those steel and psychic types.  Now on to task 5/7 of A Thousand-Year Slumber.  So if anyone needs someone to battle, let me know.  Paco6464

I finally caught all of those steel and psychic types.  Now on to task 5/7 of A Thousand-Year Slumber.  So if anyone needs someone to battle, let me know.  Paco6464
I haven't been playing as much lately - kind of getting bored with things but still go in at least once a day to keep my streaks going.  I haven't seen a stupid Whimsur since I moved on to task 2.  I'm not interested enough to go searching for them so god knows how long this is going to take me.

Finally cracked the 5 Great Curveball Streak and the Evolved Feebus within the last two days.  I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my chest.   :D

Now I just need to find that stupid Ditto... :hot:

I did open an egg from Austrailia and received a 3 star Kangaskhan.  Really cool looking kanagroo.

Man, reading this thread as someone who has never played this game, this sounds like a completely foreign language.  :lol:

Are you Paco6464? Unfortunately we're not Ultra friends for another 5 days.  When I battled with roarlions, we found you only had to participate in 7 battles, not win 7.  We can try if you want. I'm sporkalope.

Finally cracked the 5 Great Curveball Streak and the Evolved Feebus within the last two days.  I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my chest.   :D

Now I just need to find that stupid Ditto... :hot:

I did open an egg from Austrailia and received a 3 star Kangaskhan.  Really cool looking kanagroo.
You change your avatar to Peak0Eggs?  I seemed to have lost slowkidz.  We've got 11 more days till Ultra and you've got 50 steel/psychic to catch. 

Regards,

sporkalope

Are you Paco6464? Unfortunately we're not Ultra friends for another 5 days.  When I battled with roarlions, we found you only had to participate in 7 battles, not win 7.  We can try if you want. I'm sporkalope.
I may look you next week and let you terrorize my Pokemon to get past this challenge. 

You change your avatar to Peak0Eggs?  I seemed to have lost slowkidz.  We've got 11 more days till Ultra and you've got 50 steel/psychic to catch. 

Regards,

sporkalope
Yep....that's me.  Son decided he didn't like slowkidz anymore.  lol

Working my way throught it.  Tyring to get Friendship levels up to get to the Battle level as well.

How exactly do you battle people?  I have been stuck with that on my todo list for a hot minute.
go to your friends list, pick one, and pick battle.

Choose 3 pokemon and go at it.

I've hatched almost 100 7k eggs across 3 accounts this week and no shiny regionals yet.  Similar to unown last week where i got none all week ($$$$$ on incubators) and then 4 in the last 24 hours.  Niantic takes a lot of heat but racking in the $$$.

Bought some aapl stock as PoGo always top 10 revenue producer for apps for them and September is going to crush it.

I hatched 25 7k’s so far. No shinys yet. Pretty much just junk other than one Farfetch’d and  two Kangashkans.  

Everyone has to remember to give gifts. I am sitting with three empty egg slots, but I can’t spin stops now because that will end up with 5ks I don’t want right now.

I just got done standing in the middle of the park across the street from my office waiting for a Deoxys raid to start and not one person showed.☹️. Usually that place is packed. 

I hatched 25 7k’s so far. No shinys yet. Pretty much just junk other than one Farfetch’d and  two Kangashkans.  

Everyone has to remember to give gifts. I am sitting with three empty egg slots, but I can’t spin stops now because that will end up with 5ks I don’t want right now.

I just got done standing in the middle of the park across the street from my office waiting for a Deoxys raid to start and not one person showed.☹️. Usually that place is packed. 
Just sent you one.  I need to clear up and/or buy more bag space.  I had -0- gifts in my bag until I was able to get out and spin stops and finish the special research.  I'll send out the 2 remaining gifts 'cuz I'm about to collect 10 each star pieces and super pineapps. Quit your bichin.

I'm sitting here with an increasing sense of FOMO.  Wasn't intending on buying more incubators (haven't for a few events).  I have 6 or 7 10k eggs from last week while grinding 2 & 5kms. I've hatched 6 7km eggs so far, receiving 2  high IV munchlax and a Mr Mime from NJ beaches  from Jeoedude and JBLgirl?, a Tauros, and 2 hi IV Kangas.  I have a second Mr Mime from Grosse Pt (shane?) during last October's 7km egg event.  I was hoping for Heracross but I haven't seen them mentioned and don't think they're happening this event.  Will probably throw some coin towards more bag space as well..

Looks like I'm going to walk the neighborhood pokestops to replenish gifts before the game.

I'm sporkalope!

I just got like three Taurus in a row. Got rid of them all. 

I did just get a shiny Houndour—which is pretty cool. Daughter just got a shiny Bronzor 

Hey guys,

Sorry don't remember who is who on Pokemon.  Can you post your Pokemon name and I'll send a gift?

My number if we're not friends already... 7388 3442 3832 (Also Lehigh98 there)

Peak0Eggz.....was slowkidz

3702 0705 6213

I've gone onto the reddit site and found a few international friends as well.  I've been sending out gifts daily.  If we're not friends, send me a request.

I've only received a handful of 7k eggs.  Nothing too exciting outside the Kangaroo thing.  Got another Tauros today, but I already have 3 of those.  

Trying to get a couple of friends up to the 3rd circle for battles.  I'm close with a couple from here.

I've been hatching 1 or 2 7K eggs every day this week and still no Mr. Mime or Kangaskhan. Sent a few of you friend requests this morning, if any others are outside the DC area and we aren't friends yet then send me a request - 1583 6440 2523 - mufasa60.

I've been hatching 1 or 2 7K eggs every day this week and still no Mr. Mime or Kangaskhan. Sent a few of you friend requests this morning, if any others are outside the DC area and we aren't friends yet then send me a request - 1583 6440 2523 - mufasa60.
Just sent a friend request (Mojomuk). I have an extra Mr. Mime.

I just went through opening some gifts and sending out.  Will run off a few of these eggs and continue through the list.  Actually have a nice 0* Farfetch'd I caught in Taiwan, but never ended up being in a pokemon phase on my trips to Europe.

I have 3 accounts. Just hatched yet another 27 7k eggs and again no shiny. This is just like last week where I got nothing and then 4 unown in last 24 hours.  $$$$$

I also finally hit 200 gold gyms on my main account, so there's that!

I'm sending Friend Codes to all I see on this page and last page.  3 accounts - Mikeman, Crowsb4Hoes, and Mikey8Ball.  I'm a pretty good gift sender daily. I do delete if not received in a month or so.  Good luck!

I have 3 accounts. Just hatched yet another 27 7k eggs and again no shiny. This is just like last week where I got nothing and then 4 unown in last 24 hours.  $$$$$

I also finally hit 200 gold gyms on my main account, so there's that!

I'm sending Friend Codes to all I see on this page and last page.  3 accounts - Mikeman, Crowsb4Hoes, and Mikey8Ball.  I'm a pretty good gift sender daily. I do delete if not received in a month or so.  Good luck!
Were you in AXP?

Is Pokemon your job?

How are you guys getting so many 7k eggs?  I think I've only opened about 10 at most over the last few weeks.  I've been doing gifts non-stop - hitting limits every day during this time, and not seeing the amount in return as you guys.  More pokeballs and revives than anything else.

Hit the Mall of America again today. So many stops. I was able to send gifts to my whole friends list and still have 9 more in inventory. Also beat a 5 star raid for a Deoxis.

I really want a Mr Mine though. I don’t want to have to travel to freaking Europe to get one either.

Users who are viewing this thread