What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at Houston (1 Viewer)

Fedorewicz off to locker room for concussion protocol... but ran there so betting he is ok.

Jaelen Strong tested ankle jogging. Walking gingerly still, no helmet. Guessing out unless halftime helps.

Osweiler is less terrible so far today.  Let's see if Hopkins can get some love.
He still kind of spazzes when he is throwing the ball. On that throw before he threw the interception, he was able to step up in the pocket and cleared the pass rushers but then he throws that ball with this whip like action with his arm that makes the ball come out with weird spin and unpredictable direction. It starts off looking like it could get to Hopkins who has a step if the throw would just get to the corner. Instead the ball arcs way out of bounds because of the akward way he threw the ball.

Soon after that he throws an interception on the come back route to Fuller.

I don't feel like Osweiler is consistent or predictable enough to know what kind of throw he will make each time.

I didn't catch all of it... What was O'Brien so fired up about there? It looked like he was going after someone from his own team, no?

He still kind of spazzes when he is throwing the ball. On that throw before he threw the interception, he was able to step up in the pocket and cleared the pass rushers but then he throws that ball with this whip like action with his arm that makes the ball come out with weird spin and unpredictable direction. It starts off looking like it could get to Hopkins who has a step if the throw would just get to the corner. Instead the ball arcs way out of bounds because of the akward way he threw the ball.

Soon after that he throws an interception on the come back route to Fuller.

I don't feel like Osweiler is consistent or predictable enough to know what kind of throw he will make each time.
The pick he threw was on a target to Hopkins.  I think he was try to back shoulder and Hopkins was going up field.

But yeah, he's terrible.  Only hitting short throws to TEs.

He might be the worst in the league in that area.  The on side decision and not challenging the Hopkins fumble are inexcusable.  

Bad defense when it mattered. Too many penalties and many in the red zone or at critical times. Too many dropped passes. Terrible coaching decisions that were mentioned in the previous post. 

They had a very winnable road game and while they didn't necessarily give it away, they gave away a chance to win the game. 

S.O.L. 

Users who are viewing this thread