What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

That's crazy. I definitely didn't play and wasn't on Stars all day, so I must have blinded out. Wonder if I could have possibly signed up the night before for the next night's tourney? Oh well. I'm sure it's my fault, so I'll definitely send you $20. Where do I send? You can PM if you prefer.
I remember seeing you. You were timing out alot.

I remember seeing you. You were timing out alot.
I would imagine I timed out every hand. Sorry about that. I guess the tourney must have been available for sign-up late Friday night/early Saturday morning, and I signed up. Was definitely blazed out of my mind at the time.

I would imagine I timed out every hand. Sorry about that. I guess the tourney must have been available for sign-up late Friday night/early Saturday morning, and I signed up. Was definitely blazed out of my mind at the time.
Do you ship?

Lmao

Awesome.  Probably still somehow player better than me! :bag:

Don't sweat it. I dont think you should pay if you weren't playing. 

Lmao

Awesome.  Probably still somehow player better than me! :bag:

Don't sweat it. I dont think you should pay if you weren't playing. 
Maybe but we can’t let our bankers get shorted in this thing either. If you ended up eating it let me know and i got your next entry. 

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
I will likely be in again Friday night.  Too much chaos most weeknights and I have been reserving my alcohol intake for Friday/Saturday nights only.

See y'all then.

comfortably numb said:
Thanks Cheese, just happened to see today that @kutta sent $20 back (you didn't have to but thank you)
I PMed him last night to tell him I was covering an entry fee for him, and being the gentleman he is, he refused. So, next time I play (possibly tonight, but I'm sure sometime this week), I am just going to throw an extra $20 into the pot for the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread