What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2017 Cakeleeg Leeg Thread*** - let's just call it a day (4 Viewers)

I think it was 04, same year chat started, Hoss was around and setting #### up left and right.  But I could be wrong.

I think it was 04, same year chat started, Hoss was around and setting #### up left and right.  But I could be wrong.
I just remember studying players instead of the books, which in hindsight probably explains a lot of things. 

Ok so things to do:

- roll dice 

- fdas needs a draft buddy (maybe Zilla)

- buckfast needs to check in or get a replacement 

- pickles needs to restart the league in yahoo because apparently yahoo is no longer accepting new leagues

Ok so things to do:

- roll dice 

- fdas needs a draft buddy (maybe Zilla)

- buckfast needs to check in or get a replacement 

- pickles needs to restart the league in yahoo because apparently yahoo is no longer accepting new leagues
FDAS told me he's out, I suppose I can /announce this as well

I still have red in my phone as his fbg username and shuke as "Jason Shuke". Good thing my wife never asks about my contacts. 

Despite dominating the draft (5 of the top 16 HR leaders, including the league leader Trumbo in the 16th round), my in-season management and commitment was awful last year.  I think you guys would probably be better off bringing someone up from the B-league for this season.  Are there any good replacement prospects for me?  

Buckfast 1 said:
Despite dominating the draft (5 of the top 16 HR leaders, including the league leader Trumbo in the 16th round), my in-season management and commitment was awful last year.  I think you guys would probably be better off bringing someone up from the B-league for this season.  Are there any good replacement prospects for me?  
a carbon rod?

If you guys cover my entry fee for putting up with your ####, I would draft a team so your league doesn't have to fold.

So we need 1 or 2 to get to 14? 

Come on, Cappy, update the thread title.  We need some applicants.

I texted Scott, Charlie and Forrest.

If they all say yes, we can do 15, right? I'm personally fine up to 16

Users who are viewing this thread