What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2017 Cakeleeg Leeg Thread*** - let's just call it a day (1 Viewer)

Buckfast 1 said:
Despite dominating the draft (5 of the top 16 HR leaders, including the league leader Trumbo in the 16th round), my in-season management and commitment was awful last year.  I think you guys would probably be better off bringing someone up from the B-league for this season.  Are there any good replacement prospects for me?  
Nah you're still in, suck it up. 

[ANNOUNCE] I will be unavailable for most of Feb 28.  I will need to leave lists.

I am assuming we are doing this on Google sheets again?

Roll 'em!

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

Roll 1 d 1000

roll/subtract 0

Roll this set of dice 1 times [sic]

Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: <your email, moron>

and the GM:  shukies@gmail.com

with this subject: <name required, jokes appreciated>

Not following these instructions make your roll invalid.  

Highest roll picks first.

Someone PM me their email so I can send my roll to them.

[ANNOUNCE] I will be unavailable for most of Feb 28.  I will need to leave lists.

I am assuming we are doing this on Google sheets again?
I'm on a plane/travel a large portion of that day. How about we just start Wednesday. 

Still need a 14th. We used to have guys lining up for even a chance.  How times have changed. 

Still need a 14th. We used to have guys lining up for even a chance.  How times have changed. 
I offered, Capella declined and called me a hurtful name. Reminds me of the time you gave my spot in the league away after I said I was in again, spawning the PieLeeg revolution.

Translation: You only have yourself to blame, SaboLvr.

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for .

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 899
Roll subtotal: 899
Roll total: 899

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread