What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (4 Viewers)

Seems presumptuous but the Rays sold tickets for the next round today. So I’ll be glad if they win and if they lose uhhhhhhh I’ll save a tidy sum. Sheesh. 

I agree with the bolded. Just saying I understand the thinking, and don't consider it an egregious error.  Sending Kelly out for the 10th was an egregious error.
It was an egregious error sending Kershaw out to face Rendon.  I understand facing Eaton as that is a beneficial place for Kershaw to go after him.  But facing a right hander like Rendon was not necessary.  Use your pen and guys used to coming on in relief.  Kershaw did his job with Eaton.  Be done there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cash did state he'd love to get at least 90 out of Glasnow. This game has all the makings of an under (7) and we all know what happens then- slugfest!

The people betting Houston at -265 right now must be insane. Not that Houston won’t win but that is a ridiculous amount of juice to be paying in a one-off game. Seems crazy to me. 

If you're assuming they win tonight, you might as well get them at +180 to win it all.  You're basically just betting on them to beat the Yankees at that point.

(No, I don't really see either NL team as a serious threat.  And I'm a lifelong fan of one of those teams.  :shrug: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Great start. 

Please win, Astros, and spare baseball fans from having to watch any more postseason games played this fall in that miserable looking sewer in Tampa. 

Because of his long track record of success in similar circumstances?  The Dodgers are one of the most analytical based teams in the majors.  Play the shift as much or more than anyone.  Joc hits 30+ bombs a year but they don't let him face lefties.  It's all by the book.  Why not look at Kershaw's post season book to see if that's what you want to let your post season life depend on?
Yeah this

Plus.....why couldn’t they just use Maeda and Jansen? Why the sudden urge to bring starters out of the bullpen in the playoffs?

Its ####### stupid 

d’arnaud traded for 2 cy young winners.  trivia question; name them.....
I'm not googling but if IRC D'arnaud came for like $850K from the Dodgers. I have no idea of his previous trades. He was the RBI leader of the team most of the second half of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread