What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (1 Viewer)

Dodger Stadium parking lot is the worst
Well if LA has some magical comeback then when their buddies are telling them the story of how they saw it all in person and it was the best time of their life at least they will be able to tell them their story about that one time they avoided traffic.

Well that’s surprising waking up and seeing LA lost. 

At least we won’t think of them as the Buffalo Bills of baseball. 

#FireRoberts

Guy drives me nuts.  I've been a Dodgers fan since 7th grade, but if they stick with him this might be another team I write off.

Don’t see how you fire a manager that won 106 games though. 

I mean he didn’t know Kershaw would suck...

Don’t see how you fire a manager that won 106 games though. 

I mean he didn’t know Kershaw would suck...
Because of his long track record of success in similar circumstances?  The Dodgers are one of the most analytical based teams in the majors.  Play the shift as much or more than anyone.  Joc hits 30+ bombs a year but they don't let him face lefties.  It's all by the book.  Why not look at Kershaw's post season book to see if that's what you want to let your post season life depend on?

Because of his long track record of success in similar circumstances?  The Dodgers are one of the most analytical based teams in the majors.  Play the shift as much or more than anyone.  Joc hits 30+ bombs a year but they don't let him face lefties.  It's all by the book.  Why not look at Kershaw's post season book to see if that's what you want to let your post season life depend on?
They showed his relief numbers. They were pretty good. He also had dine quite well in 6 of his last 7 postseason home starts. Game 2 being the poor start. 1.89 era i believe in the previous 6. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nats' fans gotta be like that chick in Private Parts Stern gives the business to on the sub-woofer.

"HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread