What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread, Presented by YouTubeTV (9 Viewers)

Where did the Celtics defense disappear to?
Pacers w/69 points in the 1st Half and they are missing one of their star players?
It feels like Boston with the fast start in the 1st should have blown the doors off the Pacers but obviously that's not happening.

Celtics getting just about nothing from their bench tonight

Where did the Celtics defense disappear to?
Pacers w/69 points in the 1st Half and they are missing one of their star players?
It feels like Boston with the fast start in the 1st should have blown the doors off the Pacers but obviously that's not happening.

Celtics getting just about nothing from their bench tonight

I don't think it matters who is defending them right now. The Pacers offense just has another gear.

Carlisle boning multiple end of game decisions this series. Nembhardt seemed out of control there nothing was set just take a timeout.
I mean, I don’t disagree, but he was absolutely fouled twice on that play. Once when Holiday smacked his arm and again when he clearly committed a blocking foul. Refs gotta call that.

I want to see NFL referees go to a little mic somewhere near the stands when they throw a flag and explain it to everyone
I do like the NBA refs looking into the TV and telling us what they saw and what their ruling is
Might not always agree with them but at least you get a proper explanation

Carlisle boning multiple end of game decisions this series. Nembhardt seemed out of control there nothing was set just take a timeout.
I mean, I don’t disagree, but he was absolutely fouled twice on that play. Once when Holiday smacked his arm and again when he clearly committed a blocking foul. Refs gotta call that.
They let guys touch ball handlers all game long, would have been a weak call, but absolutely 100% not a block.

They let guys touch ball handlers all game long, would have been a weak call, but absolutely 100% not a block.
He knocked him down

There is nothing in the rule to account for end of game fouling?
There isn't and there should be, but that was for sure a clear path foul by rule

There needs to be an intent rule or something.
I think that was the impetus wasn't it? The intent to stop a fast break layup. That's what Siakam was doing there too, no?

I think he was extending the game. If that was the 3rd quarter he doesn't foul him.

There isn't and there should be, but that was for sure a clear path foul by rule

I think that was the impetus wasn't it? The intent to stop a fast break layup. That's what Siakam was doing there too, no?
Was trying to stop the clock there, not stop the layup. And If Pascal isn't there, no way does Jrue take the layup, he runs out the clock.

Last edited:

Was trying to stop the clock there, not stop the layup. And If Pascal isn't there, no way does Jrue take the layup, he runs out the clock.
I guess. I don't like the rule so I'm not gonna argue too much

He knocked him down
He more fell over than was knocked down. That would have been an absolute terrible call there. Young guy gotta learn to be strong with the ball in the waning minutes. They aren't gonna call much

He knocked him down
He more fell over than was knocked down. That would have been an absolute terrible call there. Young guy gotta learn to be strong with the ball in the waning minutes. They aren't gonna call much
Exactly. Holiday beat him to the spot. Perfect positioning. Not a foul. Holiday had every right to be there, since he got there first.

Users who are viewing this thread