What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread, Presented by YouTubeTV (7 Viewers)

Wow, this last two minutes from Dallas is a helluva statement. Crazy that they're probably going to sweep in the WCF.

That was the Tatum wave T
Exactly the same good call.
Idiotic call in both circumstances. Where are all these people who want to see robots play basketball and not people with emotions and competitiveness?

(understanding thats the current standard, just saying its a bad standard)
Nobody wants to see robots. Fans want to see competitiveness, but without the hysterics toward the officials.

Luka's A LOT. Too much on many nights, tonight included. Hopefully the NBA finds a way to get the constant official antics out of the game as much as possible. The sooner, the better.

Idiotic call in both circumstances. Where are all these people who want to see robots play basketball and not people with emotions and competitiveness?

Nobody wants to see robots. Fans want to see competitiveness, but without the hysterics toward the officials.

Luka's A LOT. Too much on many nights, tonight included. Hopefully the NBA finds a way to get the constant official antics out of the game as much as possible. The sooner, the better.
The call we are talking about was on Slo mo. If what he did is the standard Luka would have approximately 18 techicals a game

I didn’t think I could hate anyone more than Jamal Murray. I think Luka has taken the crown. What a whiny piece of….
Gonna be a rough next 10 years for you then watching basketball since Doncic is only 25 and will likely spend the next decade consistently being one of the top 3 players in the league.

I didn’t think I could hate anyone more than Jamal Murray. I think Luka has taken the crown. What a whiny piece of….
Gonna be a rough next 10 years for you then watching basketball since Doncic is only 25 and will likely spend the next decade consistently being one of the top 3 players in the league.
Not disputing that, he ripped our hearts out. Just kind of an exhausting flopping whiner

That may be true (I have no opinion thought out on it) but I was specifically referencing the wave off that can only be interpreted as "whatever man" and not further complaining to officials. Which Kyle Anderson got a T for.

Not disputing that, he ripped our hearts out. Just kind of an exhausting flopping whiner
exhausting, maybe

whiner, definitely

flopping - I think he gets hit with no call way more than he flops for one that didnt happen. There was one in the final two minutes where you can see McDaniels hand hit his face and then chest and then no ca;l, again.

I hated watching Harden the last ten years just fine so I will have no problem hating Luka for the next ten.

I hated watching Harden the last ten years just fine so I will have no problem hating Luka for the next ten.
Problem there is Harden was pretty overrated. Luka is top 5 player material and that more often then not is gonna get a title or two.

KAT played great against Denver. Can we give this group, who had never won a playoff sereis together before winning two this year including one against the defending champs, one more year before we kick dirt all over them? Or is that not possible these days?
Buddy we been dragging teams for 15 years in this thread and now because yours is in the radar you want us to stop lmao I think not

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread