What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**AFC Divisional Round - Chiefs at Bills** (-2.5, 46) Kickoff Sunday 6:30 (1 Viewer)

Great game!

Signed,
O45.5

On another note, Romo talking about the A-Gap reminds me of a Greg Papa story.

Apparently on a live broadcast he was going to say “he ran it straight up the A-Gap!”, but in the heat of the moment said the synonym “hole”. So he ended up saying “he ran it straight up the a-hole!” in that excited Greg Papa voice.

Cracks me up every time I think about it.
I think that was Madden, no?

I know for a fact he has a "He takes it up the A hole." quote.

Great game!

Signed,
O45.5

Apparently on a live broadcast he was going to say “he ran it straight up the A-Gap!”, but in the heat of the moment said the synonym “hole”. So he ended up saying “he ran it straight up the a-hole!” in that excited Greg Papa voice.

I heard Papa tell the story on his radio show.

Possible they’ve both done it.

Papa’s was apparently early in his career and he was worried about getting in trouble for it.

Great game!

Signed,
O45.5

I heard Papa tell the story on his radio show.

Possible they’ve both done it.

Papa’s was apparently early in his career and he was worried about getting in trouble for it.
I also remember a story from Vin Scully where he said he meant to say "hot shot, hit foul", but the first 2 words came out wrong.

Got an extra 10 yards for 6 seconds I know Buffalo was trying to make them run clock there on short kickoff

Users who are viewing this thread