What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best albums of 2018 - playlists in post #1 (4 Viewers)

ok... not that you asked for it, but you asked for it. link to a brief review- scrolling down in the article is a link to the video I took. the muppet screaming for them wasn't me as far as you know.

the show was a blast, and fortunately was pretty amateur summer fun loving crowd. mom went backstage with the kids (outside, with no view of the stage). when I heard they weren't going to be able to see the band, I volunteered to set up in front on the side where I knew they'd be singing. due to the crowd, I started to the side and back a bit, but the second the first song started, a little mosh-pit opened up front and center. people in front of me either bailed to join or avoid the mosh-pit, leaving a clear path to the railing in front of the stage, where I took the video. show was fun, right at sunset on a gorgeous early summer NYC night. and I was amped for the kids. unfortunately, there was one mic and the kids right in front of it weren't exactly tip-top singers. the biggest cheer of the night from the crowd was for the kids though- very cool.

floppinho had a blast. when I asked him if he was nervous- he said no, and that he wishes he could be singing/drumming/performing in front of a crowd like that every time he performs. he got a free t-shirt (the one they wore on stage). 
very cool. thanks. great spot! 

Wide Awake is growing on me more and more after a year. Still think it's kinda uneven and has a couple of stinkers, but Almost Had to Start a Fight/In and Out of Patience>Freebird2 is one of my favorite things Parquet Courts has ever done. 
I think they’re one of the best bands going and I agree with your song assessment. Those songs rule. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread