What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Dallas (1 Viewer)

It is truly inexcusable that the ref standing right there called that incomplete. Utterly inexcusable. That guy should not be officiating any more games.

How does the ref RIGHT there looking at it, call it incomplete?????
This is an interesting question and I am totally guessing but I think he feels if it is close, call it an incompletion and the booth will overturn it if need be. It's the wrong mindset but it seems to be happening.

Matt Flynn just tild me I dont ever need to agree with fla\/\/ed again.

D stepped up plus the inept play calling by Dallas not running it.

You have an RB average juut short of 7.5 yards a carry - and you run only 4 times in the 2nd half with a 23 point lead

When I thought it couldn't get any worse than losing to the Vikings thus happens and eases the pain hahahaha.

Sabertooth said:
drummer said:
Props to Flynn. Led a comeback for real.
he puts another Packers record on his mantle. Most passing yards in a game. Most passing touchdowns in a game. And now biggest comeback in team history.
Negative. Aaron Rodgers tied those marks last year.

Paulymaggs said:
Kleck said:
I thought he was another spoiled punk..... until I saw this trainwreck of a team up and the travesty that is Romo.

I am on Dez Bryant's side at this point.
I wouldn't - in order to placate his ego they abandoned NFL play calling normalcy and lost a game

fasteddie_21 said:
VaTerp said:
fasteddie_21 said:
I really, really hate being a Cowboy fan.
At least your ego-manic, meddling, franchise destructing owner is 71.

Danny Snyder is only 48.

:bag:
Ok, that made me smile, thanks. And man, these 2 owners have truly ruined 2 great franchises. :(
If Al Davis is the barometer... you may only have 11 more years of the egomaniac in control of them 'boys.

ffldrew said:
You have an RB average juut short of 7.5 yards a carry - and you run only 4 times in the 2nd half with a 23 point lead
This is about as unbelievable as it gets. Then again, it really not. Seems to be a norm in Dal these days.

Ministry of Pain said:
Fla\/\/ed said:
Ministry of Pain said:
Tolzien Time?
And weren't you adamant that the Packers needed to sign Flynn after Rodgers got hurt? It's obvious why he was cut so often. He has a total noodle arm.
I was scolded for questioning Thompson not signing him and Packers fans were saying how smart TT was to avoid him…few days later they signed him.

I just thought when Rodgers went down and you have a guy walking the streets that knows your playbook, seemed obvious to sign him even as a back up until Rogers came back. Obviously TT felt it prudent as well after the Philly game. I never said Flynn was a good QB, never.
Flawed…Mr Pack…hello? Pack, you lit me up like a Christmas Tree for even suggesting it. Yes he has looked god awful at times but he also managed to lead them back to victory today coupled with Dallas imploding. Now are the folks who thought GB should have signed Flynn immediately when he was available, are we all crazy still?

Users who are viewing this thread