What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Shields with a gorgeous interception…ironically Clay Mathews misses on a clear run to the QB…why did Dallas throw the ball like that? They deserve to lose this game, I don't say that often. It's a shame because they were killing them in the 1st half.

The crowd seems to cheer just as loud for GB as it does for Dallas. Does any team in the NFL enjoy a suckier home field advantage than Dallas?

The late collapse is obvious, but kicking all those FGs early contributed. This game should've been a much bigger spread before the 4th quarter even began

The late collapse is obvious, but kicking all those FGs early contributed. This game should've been a much bigger spread before the 4th quarter even began
Should we examine the play calls on those drives when they got in scoring range? I blame this on Callahan myself but the Dallas defense is not exactly holding their own in the 2nd half.

WTF is wrong with Garrett?

Why doesn't the POS understand you RUN THE F'NG FOOTBALL with a lead under 2 minutes remaining?

Hezeus H Crimeny.

Whaaaaaaa is wrong with that idiot?

might as well let them score

ah, they had all 3 TO's, thought they burned one earlier

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread