What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Minnesota (2 Viewers)

Packers with 4 other players injured. Montgomery one of them

3rd and 1 they try to run with Aaron Jones. Not sure if he made it or not.

Half the team...but a bit of a difference between Rodgers and Bradford and being a contender and being the Vikings.
Last year entire OLine, QB, RB, OC in first 8 games. 

I mean it sucks but the Pack has had some charmed years with QB health that keeps them in contention every year. 

D at least giving an effort.

Offense just has nothing.

Have to put a lot of blame at MM to not give him better looks...quick throws...rollouts to help the Oline our...something.

Not going to pile on Hundley against this D and with this as his OL.

Nice rolling away from pressure and decent throw on the move. Jordy almost holds on.

This also sucks as a guy counting on production from Jordy in FF and have Jones stashed as well.

Dang and it felt like this team had the juice.  Oh well, back to McCarthy saying we don’t is injuries as an excuse while using injuries as an excuse.  

Packers backed up by a good punt that at first looked like it might have been a bad kick.

Aaron Jones with a good run to give the Packers breathing room.

Cobb with another first down following that.

Hundley doesn't look terrible. 

Hundley is going to be ok.  The Vikings have a good defense.  Give him some reps with the first team and not throw him in against a good D and the Packers will be ok and may still have a shot at the NFC North.

Trey Waynes with the pick. Robison almost got the strip sack.

The interception by Harrison Smith earlier Hunter had really good pressure as well.

Big win for the Vikings here.

Still sad that Rodgers got hurt. Would rather that didn't happen. Would make winning more meaningful.

The Vikings still kind of ugly on offense, but Treadwell stepped up and made some plays today which is a nice sign.

McKinnon played well this game besides the fumble. Murray had a couple good runs, better than he has looked so far this year, the rest of his runs not very good though.

The defense played great all game.

Anthony Barr with a concussion, not that anyone cares about him right now.

Hundley is going to be ok.  The Vikings have a good defense.  Give him some reps with the first team and not throw him in against a good D and the Packers will be ok and may still have a shot at the NFC North.
To early to say he will be ok. I didn't think he looked very good anyways at first glance. I do agree Division is wide open now.  

If that was a cheap shot then these guys should just play touch football.
I don’t particularly care for Rodgers and am not a Packers’ fan, but it seemed to me the tackler took more steps than is usually allowed after he released the ball before tackling Rodgers. I don’t think the tackle itself was dirty.

The Treadwell block? Clean.

Injuries happen in the league.  I think the most disappointing part of the Rodgers injury is that multiple outlets reported a large contingent of fans cheering when Rodgers went down.  Pretty classless move by that group of fans.  I know it wasn't everyone but still, that's not the way you want to win.   

Injuries happen in the league.  I think the most disappointing part of the Rodgers injury is that multiple outlets reported a large contingent of fans cheering when Rodgers went down.  Pretty classless move by that group of fans.  I know it wasn't everyone but still, that's not the way you want to win.   
It appears that's how MN wants to win.  Cheap shots and cheering.

Users who are viewing this thread